Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If true, maybe LP thought or was led to believe that PI would inform LE -- or -- because they filmed and found nothing maybe he assumed it was another false tip at that time and dismissed it.
It depends if the PI revealed their source, whether it came from inside the A's which adds immense credibility, another source or, they picked up on the MR call to Tipline.

The $64M question is, did the PI's review the area and conclude nothing was there or were they aware something was there and filmed around it. Definitely intriguing that they were ruling out the exact spot that the 'kidnapper' chose to hide Caylee's remains.

Above in bold... hold it... LP said these guys were saying they found the body! Am I recalling correctly?

You know, I was in Orlando 4 years ago and I believe I took a video of this area. It seemed suspicious to me as I was flying in, so I had to quickly go there just to make sure.

Bwahahahahahaaaaa!! :Banane21:

I'm becoming more and more sure of one thing, if anything this will just make these two guys look like a couple of id**ts. Creating doubt? No way. Are we even talking about what was filmed. Maybe somewhat, but what we're really talking about is THEM. They're looking more and more like bungling criminals IMO. "He taped it...no I taped it, he taped over it...no he didn't...he wants to sell it..." Yada yada yada. Yikes!!

I'm so with you on that one baby!!!!! Idiots will be counted and tallyed up, Justice for Caylee in the end!

Do you have a link where Phil states this?
I remember it. Those on the board started researching the lady then fired off letters to the news stations. Everyone backed away from the story after that tout de suite!!

Update reported on WESH & WFTV on thier 6pm news:

Caylee Anthony story: WFTV asks why the family's private investigators were looking in the spot where the remains were later found

<snipped>
Belich explained inconsistencies in the two private eyes' stories. One, Jim Hoover, said he was told in November where Caylee's body was hidden, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WFTV. (It would have been great to hear from Hoover himself.) Who told Hoover? Private eye Dominic Casey, Padilla said.

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-
year.html

More confusing reports! ??????

Caylee Anthony story: WFTV asks why the family's private investigators were looking in the spot where the remains were later found

<snipped>
Belich explained inconsistencies in the two private eyes' stories. One, Jim Hoover, said he was told in November where Caylee's body was hidden, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WFTV. (It would have been great to hear from Hoover himself.) Who told Hoover? Private eye Dominic Casey, Padilla said.

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.

Article:
year.html

Yes well, it was just 6 months later.. trifles, trifles (and pleanty of time to clean up). As for Conway and his ever changing comments about his clients and their willingness to cooperate, my head is spinning but I tend to think that is the desired effect.

<snipped>

Article:
year.html

Well look at that. LP has been talking with WFTV. Who would have guessed? :rolleyes:

IIRC, JB said months ago that finding CAYLEE (dead?) was NOT in the best interest of kc.
IMO, JB knew where she was and could not tell. JB might of told his PI to go look. The PI's did and found CAYLEE, PI's, JB could not do a thing because of client kc. CA/GA/LA were told? But went to Calif. looking for LIVE CAYLEE to smoke a mirror, did LKL .......then MR found lil Caylee the next day. Lots of gossip out there about the site made MR guy more suspicious.

Above in bold... hold it... LP said these guys were saying they found the body! Am I recalling correctly?

Yes and no. LP stated on NG that the PI had told him they had located Caylee, she was not alive and, they were going to get her (paraphrased) but then LP said he saw the tape afterwards which showed there was nothing.

So, IIRC, the PI got a tip or inside info -- allegedly -- and went to act on it but found nothing ultimately.

See" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/30/ng.01.html

"When we went back this last time, we noticed that he was part of the security or the people that were hanging around the Anthonys. And after I had been there about three or four days, he mentioned to me that he had a film that he had filmed when Dominic called him on the 15th. And I asked him, I says, How can you have a film of the area? He says, Well, Dominic called me on the 15th, told me Caylee had been found. Hoover told me that he asked him, Is she alive? He said, No, she`s dead, but we`re going to go get her right now.

He then -- about two hours later, he showed up again. He had this film, a minute-and-a-half. But it`s not of the exact area where the body was found."

However, the media report from DC is that they went there to rule it out.

The truth may be somewhere in-between, my question is -- why would JH tell LP this ahead of going and then show him the video afterwards when publicly LP is anti-A's and 'supposedly' the PI works for the A's.

Gee, you must not like me...

I've read and read, but do we have definitive proof she IS married to one of them? I thought at the last count the answer was "NO".

Oh RR0004, did I miss direct you? I'm so sorry if I did. I remember being on her chat site when she said that she was married to one of the PI's.

Yes and no. LP stated on NG that the PI had told him they had located Caylee, she was not alive and, they were going to get her (paraphrased) but then LP said he saw the tape afterwards which showed there was nothing.

So, IIRC, the PI got a tip or inside info -- allegedly -- and went to act on it but found nothing ultimately.

However, the media report from DC is that they went there to rule it out.

The truth may be somewhere in-between, my question is -- why would JH tell LP this ahead of going and then show him the video afterwards when publicly LP is anti-A's and 'supposedly' the PI works for the A's.

Maybe because LP is pro-media money and the JH thought LP could arrange a sale?

Maybe because LP is pro-media money and the JH thought LP could arrange a sale?

Good point --- so LP either did sell it to WFTV or because it did not sell -- he furnished the info to stir the pot. Maybe?

LP the Broker Hunter?

<snipped>

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-year.html

Sounds like BC is baiting LE to get that offer of immunity -- why state that, ".... George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case." otherwise?

Firstly, shouldn't they have done that anyway already? Secondly, what do they have and do they have anything at all to offer?

This both sounds like baiting and self-incriminating at the same time!!

Oh RR0004, did I miss direct you? I'm so sorry if I did. I remember being on her chat site when she said that she was married to one of the PI's.

I was there too, I thought she said he husband worked 'with' the PIs.

"Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains."

Stealing this quote from Cyberborg's post. This statement just sounds off to me. How were they going to rule out that possibility? Were they going to call LE if they found her? Before or after they cleaned the scene or not at all?

The bolded part sounds like they were going to make sure nothing was visible as far as evidence. Were they just going to make sure the remains were well hidden? I agree with you impatient, sounds like they were just going to make sure all tracks were covered and the body was still hidden. That statement doesn't make sense interpreted any other way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back