Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone should do a poll on who has duct tape inside their home at this very minute. I think we would find in overwhelming numbers that most people keep it onhand.

I currently do not have any duct tape in my house or garage:)

ETA: I have scotch tape, masking tape, electrical tape, paint tape and even bandage tape, but no duct tape. I don't think I've ever had duct tape.

I agree that it's odd for a family in a single-family home not to have at least one roll of duct tape.

I always have duck tape in my house. I just can't ever find it because my son makes off with it and I never know where he's put it.

I currently do not have any duct tape in my house or garage

ETA: I have scotch tape, masking tape, electrical tape, paint tape and even bandage tape, but no duct tape. I don't think I've ever had duct tape.

:eek: Well you my friend have never lived!!!!!!!!!! Go and get you some.....you can fix ANYTHING with it. :crazy:

I can only hope that this isn't how it happened. If the PI learned of it from either JB or KC while they were in JB's employ it is protected info and they cannot discuss it with investigators. Of course if it was while they were in JB's employ they aren't supposed to be talking about it with anyone, as it is supposed to be confidential/protected info. I am hoping they heard something while they were working for the A's, that info wouldn't be as confidential.

Since they do seem to be talking to media and LP and who knows who all they have talked to, I am thinking that they heard something while they were working for the A's, something that made them think of going out to look in the woods.... perhaps the A's even asked them to go look there. If they did it based on something the A's told them to do or due to something they overheard at the A's, then investigators can not only get that info from them, they can find out who knew what in Nov.

If the original info came from Casey through Baez, and then they went on private payroll from the Anthony's AND told other people like LP they have pierced the privilege haven't they?

I don't have any duct tape in my house right now.

I agree that it's odd for a family in a single-family home not to have at least one roll of duct tape.

Oh dear. My family is odd, cuz we don't have duct tape? We'll have to get some immediately! We may be odd in other ways, but at least we'll have duct tape!!

LOL:)

Especially in a home they've lived in for 20 years!!

BUT- they may not have Duct Tape because last spring someone who lived there took it to use on a child.

We normally would have duct tape; however, since my DH's business has grown enough to have a company van that he rarely brings home anymore, it is amazing how often I go to use the drill/measuring tape/flashlight/box cutter and can't find it. When I ask I am told, "I left it in the van."

I am about to demand duplicates of everything. He can deduct it as a business expense.

But I just checked and there is no duct tape in our house at this moment.

Not odd, just annoying.

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.

Not one roll of duct tape????I find that odd....My hubby and I probably have at least half a dozen just lying around here and there and in tool boxes...

That is very odd. Could Mallory have been told to go there and remove all the duct tape since that was announced so early?

I don't have any duct tape either and I can't recall ever having bought a roll of duct tape. I do have various types of masking tape, packing tape, electrical tape, plumbers tape, nails, screws, and glue, all for various projects I've done around the house. But never thought of duct tape for any of those. Now I feel like I've been missing out ;)

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.

Not one roll of duct tape????I find that odd....My hubby and I probably have at least half a dozen just lying around here and there and in tool boxes...

If you remember Any was asking KC about the roll of duct tape she took from her. It would have ended up being in that car, so WHERE did it go?

Did the Anthonys in their cover up do away with it too, knowing it could be connected to KC?

If you remember Any was asking KC about the roll of duct tape she took from her. It would have ended up being in that car, so WHERE did it go?

Did the Anthonys in their cover up do away with it too, knowing it could be connected to KC?

It has not been confirmed but some of the early early reports when the body was found said that there was in Casey's car at time of impound.

would be funny if there was some duct tape in use some where in that house, maybe there needs to be another search warrant executed.

That is very odd. Could Mallory have been told to go there and remove all the duct tape since that was announced so early?

I don't think there would have been time for that. IIRC LE within a few minutes of the skull being found went directly to the Anthony home to search. Also seem illogical to me that if the duct tape did come from the home originally that it would have been returned there.

It's just another one of those things where there is no evidence to support anything without drawing some sort of speculation.

Someone should do a poll on who has duct tape inside their home at this very minute. I think we would find in overwhelming numbers that most people keep it onhand. I may not use it frequently (which is probably why most people have a roll laying around), but I always have it here for the times I do need it. It is a staple for the American garage/shed/junk drawer.

George is a stickler for his tools, gas cans, etc. Can't make me believe that he doesn't replace things as soon as he runs out or something is damaged. Look how quickly he fixed the lock on the shed, revamped his lawn from the protesters, and cleaned the car (imo).

I did, but it appears to have been deleted. :confused:

I have no duct tape in my house. Maybe I should get some though :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back