Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"He accepted the challenge and his 'get in, get it done, get out' approach is welcomed."

Hmmm - so far, all he has done is "get in".

I shouldn't have read that while I was drinking coke. Ha, ha. :)
There needs to be a warning on your post.

Secret Fantasy Department: I wish some megarich humanitarian would launch a media blitz to rival theirs to get word out with the facts. Billboards, TV, the press...oh wait, maybe that has been done already. These people infuriate me to no end.

Well, I admire your "get in, get it done, get out" approach, which is clearly European in style. :eek:

This sounds like a press release from JB's office when Todd Black was still spinning his yarns.

And tippytoes, I don't usually post pro-bono, but it is my love for all here at WS that I do.:blowkiss:

"He accepted the challenge and his 'get in, get it done, get out' approach is welcomed."

Hmmm - so far, all he has done is "get in".
Isn't that what LG did?! He "got in, got it done (money in his pocket), and got out"?! He must have spent some time in Europe, too!

Notice that the article/press release didn't list ONE single case he's successfully solved. In that big extensive 20 year career.

SOOOOO true! And by the way, this post made me bust out laughing!

I swear, when I read "The Man with Secrets" and got to the part where he has lived in Europe; I figured they added that info so no one would question why he would "goosestep" up to Cindy and greet her with..... "Heil, mein Führer"!

ETA: the link to "The Man with Secrets"
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1682364.htm

What a stupid thing to say. I discount him already. Living "in Europe" does not make up for a lack of training and credentials in any profession.

I think I'm gonna have to use that one on my resume; I lived in Europe (Italy) for 3 years. :waitasec:

Brought over from another site:

Some things this article doesn't mention. D&A Investigations, Inc. was filed with the Secretary of State of FL as a new company in January of 2008.

Another company D&A Construction Consulting, Inc. an active company at the same address filed its annual report April 30, 2008.

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/00153900.pdf

Brought over from another site:

Some things this article doesn't mention. D&A Investigations, Inc. was filed with the Secretary of State of FL as a new company in January of 2008.

Another company D&A Construction Consulting, Inc. an active company at the same address filed its annual report April 30, 2008.

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/00153900.pdf

Of course....before that, he was busy being European!

Any Private Eye who is worth anything would see that all roads lead to Hopespring Drive. Period.

Of course....before that, he was busy being European!

Any Private Eye who is worth anything would see that all roads lead to Hopespring Drive. Period.

LOL, too funny! :clap:

The last paragraph almost made my head explode.

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

Bolded by me
My goodness he is really dipping into the KC koolaid.Gag me

The last paragraph almost made my head explode.

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

What is up with that? Goodness, how in the h*ll can he come to that conclusion.....a loving a protective mother?????? WTF, don't you need to have a child near the mother to observe how loving and protective she is???

Hey Mr. PI Man, let me help you ....the mother is in jail for loving and protecting herself, not her child.

This is just another person greasing the "Caylee is alive please donate and find kc not guilty" money machine.

The A's have friends???
That's news to me ..

I should hope they have friends. It would be a cold world that could not offer friendship to grieving grandparents. Friends do not need to endorse behavior, just to offer light in darkness.

I should hope they have friends. It would be a cold world that could not offer friendship to grieving grandparents. Friends do not need to endorse behavior, just to offer light in darkness.

That was beautiful and eloquently said. I was thinking about the A's on Thanksgiving Day. Regardless of how I feel they are covering up for KC, I feel sad in that I know on that day they missed Caylee horribly. And CA is looking so bad right now that I don't know if she will make it through Christmas!

:nerves:

I so agree. They should embrace their family as well. IMHO- when all is said and done, friends come and go, but family will be there forever.

Did anyone notice there is a reward offered? I wonder how much and who is paying for it? The word "There is a reward" is bolded by me.

If you know the whereabouts of missing Caylee Marie Anthony, please contact:
Please contact:
1-888-231-5618 or
D&A Investigations, Inc
at: 407.865.7152.
http://www.dgator.com
There is a reward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors