Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually they did, and he gave a statement at one point. About how he'd spent "many many hours" with Casey, and he believed her to be an honest, loving mother etc. It was D & A investigations out of Orlando.

When did he spend many hours with Casey? When she was home? At Jose's? She doesn't seem to have given him the location of Caylee's body in any case.

Snipped:
"Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August. "She is absolutely distraught," says Dominic when asked about her demeanor on these visits, "I cannot imagine what that girl is going through."

Hmmm...he's met with her several times, eh?? At the OC Jail? Wonder why those videos aren't in the doc dumps? Strange....I don't think the PI is considered priveleged is he? Unless maybe he went with JB? Anyone have any idea from the visitor's list if this is true?

You are right. He is the one who said even if they brought him Caylee's body, he wouldn't believe it.

Huh. He's been oddly quiet since Friday. Wonder what he's been up to. :rolleyes:

He is probably at the bank making sure he can cash his checks.

Snipped:
"Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August. "She is absolutely distraught," says Dominic when asked about her demeanor on these visits, "I cannot imagine what that girl is going through."

Hmmm...he's met with her several times, eh?? At the OC Jail? Wonder why those videos aren't in the doc dumps? Strange....I don't think the PI is considered priveleged is he? Unless maybe he went with JB? Anyone have any idea from the visitor's list if this is true?

Do you have a link for the snipped part so I can check it out?

TIA

Actually they did, and he gave a statement at one point. About how he'd spent "many many hours" with Casey, and he believed her to be an honest, loving mother etc. It was D & A investigations out of Orlando.

I remember that statement. I wonder how many clients he has now? I could just see him, sitting at home, by the pool, saying "Ya, CA, I think I saw Caylee today, we are close. Oh, don't forget to send that check so I can pay for my flight to PR. :crazy:

So when CA said her PI is finding that everything KC said was true, do you think this guy was telling her what she wanted to hear, or was CA just blowing smoke?

Last night Conway mentioned the A's were aware of profiteering pertaining to searching for Caylee, and were considering charges. So Dominic is who he was talking about....unbelieveable.

Well, I actually do believe it. Just so unreal how so many take advantage of people during the darkest, traumatic times of their lives.

So when CA said her PI is finding that everything KC said was true, do you think this guy was telling her what she wanted to hear, or was CA just blowing smoke?

I don't know about the "D" part of D&A Investigations, but the "A" part appears to be married to some kooky woman who has a chatline that I will not link to unless a Mod says it's ok.

Last night Conway mentioned the A's were aware of profiteering pertaining to searching for Caylee, and were considering charges. So Dominic is who he was talking about....unbelieveable.

Well, I actually do believe it. Just so unreal how so many take advantage of people during the darkest, traumatic times of their lives.

That would be one long list, I'm not so sure the Anthonys themselves wouldn't be on it either. I think things could get quite nasty if they start with the lawsuits, but what do I know.

Good! I hope the Anthony's DO press charges against this Domonic guy. What a piece of trash....leading these poor people on like this.

Guess he was confident they'd never find her body, eh?

Karma is a *****.

<scratching my head> did I miss something? He was working pro-bono according to him? Where did that info come from?

<scratching my head> did I miss something? He was working pro-bono according to him? Where did that info come from?

It was right at the beginning (the beginning of what I heard) of Conway pc last night. Then he went on about shoes, and clothing taken out of the house. Maybe he wasn't referring to D if he was pro bono.

All I was saying was he states in his interview with 'mom-logic' that he met with her many times at the Orange Co. Jail as far back as August. If he met with her there, shouldn't there be videos in the doc dumps? Or is that priveleged info - do PIs get that consideration as well as attorneys? Or did he go to the jail with JB and sit in there?

I wonder if his name was on the visitor's list. That's what I was asking...just thought it was strange.

That would be one long list, I'm not so sure the Anthonys themselves wouldn't be on it either. I think things could get quite nasty if they start with the lawsuits, but what do I know.

I'm not going to argue or debate.....it's Christmas;) but I will say I believe blood is thicker then water. Happy Holidays.

All I was saying was he states in his interview with 'mom-logic' that he met with her many times at the Orange Co. Jail as far back as August. If he met with her there, shouldn't there be videos in the doc dumps? Or is that priveleged info - do PIs get that consideration as well as attorneys? Or did he go to the jail with JB and sit in there?

I wonder if his name was on the visitor's list. That's what I was asking...just thought it was strange.

I don't recall ever hearing he went to the jail either.

I think KC and the A's are getting a lesson from JMorgan about lawsuits right now -- or in the very near future they will. :) Civil suits open a whole nother can o' worms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back