Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think KC and the A's are getting a lesson from JMorgan about lawsuits right now -- or in the very near future they will. :) Civil suits open a whole nother can o' worms.

Beckaroozie this is so very true, and it can also be brought into evidence in criminal trial. Not only that-the expectations for findings in civil suits is much less than criminal! Ha! :crazy:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

A friend who lives locally said WFTV just announced that Dominic has also retained an attorney and seeks immunity. I could not find a link for that story yet and imagine it will be available soon.

UPDATE: I still have not been able to verify this information that my friend gave me and would like to note that until a link can be provided, this is heresay about Dominic obtaining Conway as an attorney and seeking immunity!

My reason for this thread is not to repeat the Jim H. thread, but to see if we know of anything else they have uncovered in the past that may have been deemed "unnewsworthy".

This is strange..why do so many need immunity?
What do all these surrounding the Anthony's know?
My guess is that documents were taken from the home, including letters that Casey may have passed through Baez..do they contain valuable information? And because they all knew it, and did not report it, would they need immunity from the content?
This case blows my mind on a daily basis..:confused:

Ok on the daily updates thread, I was listening today to a video from wftv and I could swear I heard the words "from a phone bug". I listened a second time and heard the same again but it doesn't make sense with the rest of the sentence. Did anyone else hear that on the wftv video re the PI's?

If that is not what they are saying what are they saying coz I can't make it out. I just want to know if people were bugged.

Sounds like everyone is running for cover now that Caylee has been found.

All I can think of is that saying: You can run....but you can't hide!

My guess is that documents were taken from the home, including letters that Casey may have passed through Baez..do they contain valuable information? And because they all knew it, and did not report it, would they need immunity from the content?

I was actually thinking the same thing awhile ago when the cops went to the Anthony home the 2nd time when they were not there. If they did in fact find something (a letter say) from Casey to Cindy that was given by JB and the cops confiscated that - can that be used in trial?

I need a link to the immunity request .

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

A friend who lives locally said WFTV just announced that Dominic has also retained an attorney and seeks immunity. I could not find a link for that story yet and imagine it will be available soon.

I'm sorry but I have seriously had just about enough from all these people. How dare they cover up a murder and the possible location of a dead baby, revolting. May God have mercy on them because they surely won't find any here on earth.

They are going to have to rent a stadium to march all these acts through because this just gets bigger and bigger everyday. They are all absolutely, postively a waste... a huge freaking waste.

I'll tell ya what they've been doing. Sitting around sipping drinks while taking money from the Anthony's, all the while making up fantastic stories about where they've been and how "close" they are to getting Caylee back.

Karma, dudes. Karma.

They're probably seeking immunity because of the triple thick merino wool they pulled over the Anthony's eyes.

They were working for the As, so it makes no sense for them to claim they didn't tell the As they were there til Dec. 11. It seems to me they knew where Caylee was...there was no other reason for them to be there. I guess they knew it was the end of the gravy train for all of them when the body was discovered, so they decided to leave her there.

I'll tell ya what they've been doing. Sitting around sipping drinks while taking money from the Anthony's, all the while making up fantastic stories about where they've been and how "close" they are to getting Caylee back.

Karma, dudes. Karma.

They're probably seeking immunity because of the triple thick merino wool they pulled over the Anthony's eyes.
Karma is right and the entire A fam plus their cronies are going to be deep in it for an eternity.

They were working for the As, so it makes no sense for them to claim they didn't tell the As they were there til Dec. 11. It seems to me they knew where Caylee was...there was no other reason for them to be there. I guess they knew it was the end of the gravy train for all of them when the body was discovered, so they decided to leave her there.

If this is the case, then I tell you, they have serious moral issues going on. It is much harder for me to believe that someone would knowingly leave a 2 year old child's bones out in the open, than believe a mother could kill her own child.
Karma is a b**ch, I hope they all remember that..It will come back to them somehow, someway, and I hope for a child's sake, it isn't them who has to suffer because of it.

Kimster I only merged these because the existing thread has background information on the PI.

No problem, JBean! I can't keep up with all the old threads and appreciate having MODS doing that for us :)

:blowkiss:

Alot of people were profiting from Caylee being alive. Money is a great motivator to lie, steal and cheat. I always wondered who the sightings came from and who provided the pic of the little girl at the mall.

Kimster I only merged these because the existing thread has background information on the PI.

Thank you JBean. I do want to revisit the PI's actions in light of the latest info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back