Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I need a link to the immunity request .

How long does it take WFTV to update their site with today's news? My friend who lives locally in Orlando said it was on the noon news report. This is what she said: "on WFTV noon news Dominic Casey will also be represented by same attorney as CA and GA - Conway"

I have to leave for a bit...will follow-up on this when I get back and see if a link is ready!

:blowkiss:

Alot of people were profiting from Caylee being alive. Money is a great motivator to lie, steal and cheat. I always wondered who the sightings came from and who provided the pic of the little girl at the mall.

To use another child in that way, would severely piss me off..but you are right, money is a motivator to lie..
I just don't know if my mind is prepared for all that we will learn..

Ok on the daily updates thread, I was listening today to a video from wftv and I could swear I heard the words "from a phone bug". I listened a second time and heard the same again but it doesn't make sense with the rest of the sentence. Did anyone else hear that on the wftv video re the PI's?

If that is not what they are saying what are they saying coz I can't make it out. I just want to know if people were bugged.

Please post the link from the Daily Update thread that you are referring to about "from a phone bug". :blowkiss:

Again not sure where to put this but............

Here goes I think the PI, LA, and the meter reader in a round about way are involved in this Daisy Chain (thnxs for the phrase LP cause it just cracks me up) I think that KC told LA where Caylee's body was LA sent or left hints to a meter reader who was looking for fame and fortune but he was not quite given the area close enough, and I think that those calls in Aug. were before KC final and hopefully long jail time. Then we had to change gears a little cause now KC was going down. So we got the PI to film in the location but not exactly but close, then again left or gave another clue for the meter reader and WHAMO little Caylee was found. Now out there is a video giving reasonable doubt cause hey if the bag wasn't there in Nov and there in Dec KC couldn't of possibly have done it ( sorry I think I just threw up in mouth a little). Also the difference of the Meter reader saying white bag and the actual bag Caylee was found in. Reasonable doubt again. Two different bags. I think this has been a carefully orchestrated symphony since Aug. but luckily these people aren't the CIA types they thought they were and something is out there that LE has found. a note, a piece of evidence ect. and now everyone in ducking and covering. Lawyering up, immunity ect.
It's all to convenient and all to coincidental that all this comes out now and at just the right moment. Sorry I am with LP on this one somethin ain't right here.

And that kid is just my opinion on this oh so miraculous tape that has surfaced :crazy: Wow I sound like the A's here with all the conspiracy theories and wild accusations sorry maybe that is a little out there but it seems to fit kinda. Jeezzz I think I need an intervention here I have lost it :crazy:

I'll tell ya what they've been doing. Sitting around sipping drinks while taking money from the Anthony's, all the while making up fantastic stories about where they've been and how "close" they are to getting Caylee back.

Karma, dudes. Karma.

They're probably seeking immunity because of the triple thick merino wool they pulled over the Anthony's eyes.

DC investigations, KFN and others remind me of the people that crawled out from under a rock and ripped off Amy Bradley's parents. As in this case, it was profitable to keep Amy alive. ETA: sometimes Karma means going to prison.....

http://www.sec-global.com/services/ctp/vsg/news/030626.html

(snips)
In February 2002, federal prosecutors in Richmond charged him with defrauding the Bradleys of $24,444 and the Nation's Missing Children Organization of $186,416. Jones pleaded guilty to mail fraud in April, and was sentenced to five years in prison and ordered to repay the money.

Jones and Margaritha were not the first people the Bradleys thought took advantage of them by claiming to have information about their daughter. But the Bradleys say they had no choice but to trust anyone who seemed to have credible information.

I'm sorry but I have seriously had just about enough from all these people. How dare they cover up a murder and the possible location of a dead baby, revolting. May God have mercy on them because they surely won't find any here on earth.

They are going to have to rent a stadium to march all these acts through because this just gets bigger and bigger everyday. They are all absolutely, postively a waste... a huge freaking waste.

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm sorry but I have seriously had just about enough from all these people. How dare they cover up a murder and the possible location of a dead baby, revolting. May God have mercy on them because they surely won't find any here on earth.

They are going to have to rent a stadium to march all these acts through because this just gets bigger and bigger everyday. They are all absolutely, postively a waste... a huge freaking waste.
I gave up a long time ago with saying "could this get any weirder?"

ETA: I have such incredible admiration for the OCSO and all other agencies involved in this case. They're really, really, good.

DC investigations, KFN and others remind me of the slime that crawled out from under a rock and ripped off Amy Bradley's parents. As in this case, it was profitable to keep Amy alive. ETA: sometimes Karma means going to prison.....

http://www.sec-global.com/services/ctp/vsg/news/030626.html

(snips)
In February 2002, federal prosecutors in Richmond charged him with defrauding the Bradleys of $24,444 and the Nation's Missing Children Organization of $186,416. Jones pleaded guilty to mail fraud in April, and was sentenced to five years in prison and ordered to repay the money.

Jones and Margaritha were not the first people the Bradleys thought took advantage of them by claiming to have information about their daughter. But the Bradleys say they had no choice but to trust anyone who seemed to have credible information.

I'd be mighty wary of anyone that's waving the pro bono flag.

ETA: I saw that story being covered and feel terribly for the Bradleys.

How long does it take WFTV to update their site with today's news? My friend who lives locally in Orlando said it was on the noon news report. This is what she said: "on WFTV noon news Dominic Casey will also be represented by same attorney as CA and GA - Conway"
Thanks Kimster, but we will need a link as soon as possible. Every now and then people misunderstand reports, not saying your friend did, but it has happened once or 100 times. :)
We just try and keep our reports on the up and up.

Again not sure where to put this but............

Here goes I think the PI, LA, and the meter reader in a round about way are involved in this Daisy Chain (thnxs for the phrase LP cause it just cracks me up) I think that KC told LA where Caylee's body was LA sent or left hints to a meter reader who was looking for fame and fortune but he was not quite given the area close enough, and I think that those calls in Aug. were before KC final and hopefully long jail time. Then we had to change gears a little cause now KC was going down. So we got the PI to film in the location but not exactly but close, then again left or gave another clue for the meter reader and WHAMO little Caylee was found. Now out there is a video giving reasonable doubt cause hey if the bag wasn't there in Nov and there in Dec KC couldn't of possibly have done it ( sorry I think I just threw up in mouth a little). Also the difference of the Meter reader saying white bag and the actual bag Caylee was found in. Reasonable doubt again. Two different bags. I think this has been a carefully orchestrated symphony since Aug. but luckily these people aren't the CIA types they thought they were and something is out there that LE has found. a note, a piece of evidence ect. and now everyone in ducking and covering. Lawyering up, immunity ect.
It's all to convenient and all to coincidental that all this comes out now and at just the right moment. Sorry I am with LP on this one somethin ain't right here.

And that kid is just my opinion on this oh so miraculous tape that has surfaced :crazy: Wow I sound like the A's here with all the conspiracy theories and wild accusations sorry maybe that is a little out there but it seems to fit kinda. Jeezzz I think I need an intervention here I have lost it :crazy:
You forgot the part about the As being out of town. LOL

I'm alittle surprised to hear LP state on NG that both PI's approached him, (during BP search) with some "bombshell" news about Caylees remains? DC & LP didn't seem to be getting along at that time. It was reported DC was pretty lit on alchol at that time. I'm alittle surprised these men would be so forthcomming to LP. The following Mon. after searches were called off before thanksgiving I spoke with LP about the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit. He offered up a staement with no coaxing from me and stated the FBI told him not to waste his money looking for Caylee. Then another statement, "They probably have the body" Now was LP stating the FBI had the body or was he refering to the two PI's? With this new info. I'm wondering from all involved who new what. This is very eerie!

Thanks Paladine. We cannot state that the second PI asked for immunity until there is a credible source and link. This is how rumors take on a life as fact and that is no bueno.

Agreed...:)

I'm alittle surprised to hear LP state on NG that both PI's approached him, (during BP search) with some "bombshell" news about Caylees remains? DC & LP didn't seem to be getting along at that time. It was reported DC was pretty lit on alchol at that time. I'm alittle surprised these men would be so forthcomming to LP. The following Mon. after searches were called off before thanksgiving I spoke with LP about the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit. He offered up a staement with no coaxing from me and stated the FBI told him not to waste his money looking for Caylee. Then another statement, "They probably have the body" Now was LP stating the FBI had the body or was he refering to the two PI's? With this new info. I'm wondering from all involved who new what. This is very eerie!

With the way LP talks, I think if this was the case then he would have spewed it all out on the day she was found, not wait until now. (PI's that is)
I personally do not think the FBI would have told LP not to waste his money looking for Caylee. JMHO

Originally Posted by JBean
that is no bueno.
Off Topic: LOL Speaking of Bueno...I just ate a huge taco platter from there. :p It was delicious. Glad I read this AFTERWARDS or I would have to blame all those calories on you. hehehe

Back On Topic: The indication of everyone "lawyering up" on the A fam side is important. We do need to follow the facts on that one to find out where this is really going as it further advances the SA's case, imo.

Sorry< Big goof on my part quoting LP. His eact words were, "They probably no where the body is." Wouldn't have all 3 men turned over verbal info even if there was no exact picture of the area?

LOL Speaking of Bueno...I just ate a huge platter from there. :p It was delicious. Glad I read this AFTERWARDS or I would have to blame all those calories on you. hehehe
Feel free to blame me anyway! I will behave from now on. Happy New Year SS.

You might be confusing DC with the Cowboy dude, who coincidently was supposedly a PI hired by Nejame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985
Back