Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You forgot the part about the As being out of town. LOL

Oh holy crap I did ........just give me a minute conspiracy theory # 2 coming up.

Or maybe that will be LP's theory coming up tonight on Nancy...if not oh I'll be back!! :chicken:

Dear god look at what these people have reduced me too..........bat crap crazy!!!!!!!!:bang:

How long does it take WFTV to update their site with today's news? My friend who lives locally in Orlando said it was on the noon news report. This is what she said: "on WFTV noon news Dominic Casey will also be represented by same attorney as CA and GA - Conway"

okay when do the dogs and cats get to seek immunity??? For everyone being so innocent this is getting a tad crazy....:waitasec::confused:

Spent many hours? Exactly how did he accomplish this, given that access to Casey while out on home arrest, was limited.

I agree, I thought Casey was not allowed to speak with anyone? Did he have to sign a contract like Padilla did? If not why?
Another thing about Mr.Casey...way back he wanted me and other's to pass along any information we had, tips, stuff that is looked at in forums and chat rooms. He had contacted the group owner and asked her if I could send the info I had found on Society Entertainment, but I never did. Anything I ever found of interest I always forwarded to S.C. at OCSD...never him. I didn't trust him back then and still don't. I wonder if I still have the email with the date that states he was working for the Anthony's...hmmmm bunch of leaches I say. Poor Caylee never had a chance. May she RIP with the Lord.

okay when do the dogs and cats get to seek immunity??? For everyone being so innocent this is getting a tad crazy....:waitasec::confused:

I do wonder what the two dogs knows that the Anthonys own.(if they could only talk)

You know...there could be evidence from those dogs with the remains in the form of hair or DNA which connects the blanket/sheet/pillowcase or whatever directly to the A fam house. Hmmm....:waitasec:....time to call in the Dog Whisperer if ya ask me! LOL

The dogs are just greatful that they didn't become victims buried in a trash bag in the pet cemetary.....seems like they got better treatment than poor Caylee...

:laugh::applause:
You know...there could be evidence from those dogs with the remains in the form of hair or DNA which connects the blanket/sheet/pillowcase or whatever directly to the A fam house. Hmmm....:waitasec:....time to call in the Dog Whisperer if ya ask me! LOL

LOL Now that was funny!!!!!!!!!

It is interesting that the PI's come out with this video and, according to WFTV states that .....

"Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

Why? If he might have missed the remains why even say anything and risk scrutiny and possible exposure of defense work product, etc? What's the cost versus benefit?

Obviously this is a desperate attempt, once again, to completely cloud the discovery of Caylee's remains to create reasonable doubt in the jury pool. If the video date can be corroborated but it doesn't show the exact location in detail then -- it proves nothing -- other than the media hype which is seeding doubts.

The bones scattered over an acre took a grid search and soil sifting to locate, the only thing to be seen were the little remains left in a bag of some sort in an area of trash and debris.

It is still interesting that the PI's only searched and filmed this area 'to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there' BUT -- they filmed it -- and they claim it was on the basis of a statement from Kiomarie. Hmmmmm.

Quite psychic to specifically seek to rule out one area of many many possible sites that turns out to be the same area that the 'murderer' ultimately chooses to dispose of the remains. Logic suggested a dump site further away or in water or a dumpster - not so close to home.

Curiouser and curiouser. Something smells in dodge. Someone wanted the remains located but animals and water had changed and moved them -- so they were not as apparent.

Yes totally agree, the dogs hair may potentially play a very big part in helping to keep the Rabid Bad Dog behind bars forever! Just a little "extra" proof to add to the long list, of course.

That just happened on Forensic Files show last week. A mans best friend indeed.

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

Ok - this PI worked for him Aug. - Oct.?? I guess this means that they gave up on the 'Nanny' story way back when....or at least JB did. I wonder if this coincides with his 'if Caylee is dead, then it was accidental?'. I swear that defense team is running out of feat to stuff in thier mouths.

Thanks Kimster, but we will need a link as soon as possible. Every now and then people misunderstand reports, not saying your friend did, but it has happened once or 100 times. :)
We just try and keep our reports on the up and up.

Now I feel bad cuz there still isn't a link to the noon report. Do you want me to delete my prior posts? I promise not to jump the gun again. ITA that possibly it was misunderstood.

:confused:

I have to off the wall thoughts. Has anyone thought that maybe Caylee was buried in the backyard all along. Perhaps she intended for her mother to find her and really be hurt. Instead, CA brings KC home. KC reveals to LA what happened and tells him she is in the back. They come up with this whole kidnapping story prior to LE arriving. KC takes them on a wild goose chase to stall for time so that LA can stage the Kidnapping. Which would involve wrapping her head in duck tape and putting her in an area she would be found. If she was found early on then perhaps more people might have believed she really was kidnapped and killed.

The plot thickens ...

This Equusearch lady who is also jumping on the bandwagon saying she has photos of the area and didn't see anything before ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aArjTVXaFk

But I believe the bag was under leaves until December-ish

I also believe LA was informed of the general area and is now facing felony charges because of that ....

:chicken:

I have to off the wall thoughts. Has anyone thought that maybe Caylee was buried in the backyard all along. Perhaps she intended for her mother to find her and really be hurt. Instead, CA brings KC home. KC reveals to LA what happened and tells him she is in the back. They come up with this whole kidnapping story prior to LE arriving. KC takes them on a wild goose chase to stall for time so that LA can stage the Kidnapping. Which would involve wrapping her head in duck tape and putting her in an area she would be found. If she was found early on then perhaps more people might have believed she really was kidnapped and killed.

To me that seems highly unlikely. I think KC acted alone. This theory sounds like something that would happen in a movie. I know that's not very sleuthy of me though... lol.

The plot thickens ...

This Equusearch lady who is also jumping on the bandwagon saying she has photos of the area and didn't see anything before ....

I also believe LA was informed of the general area and is now facing felony charges because of that ....

That lady was not a part of TES. She is the Anthony's friend who stirs up trouble wherever she goes. Her hubby was also one working with the PI's ( I think), someone else may go back and find all this, I am heading out for a bit..

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

Ok - this PI worked for him Aug. - Oct.?? I guess this means that they gave up on the 'Nanny' story way back when....or at least JB did. I wonder if this coincides with his 'if Caylee is dead, then it was accidental?'. I swear that defense team is running out of feat to stuff in thier mouths.

there were several stories back then..they did float the "sold" therory around that time as well.....apparently that one didn't stick as well with jb---however, mb was pushing ......:chicken::furious:

The plot thickens ...

First of all this woman was NEVER with TES. She's a fraud and there is an entire thread on her. I'll look for it and post it if I can find it.

I had a difficult time believing that the A fam did not know where Caylee's remains were located all along. Now, I have an even more difficult time believing it. I have to wonder what OCSO's thoughts are on this? WWYMD? He would dig into the actions of both PIs and the A fam...which they are doing. ;) (And it is making JB VERRRY nervous! Icing on the cake, if you ask me!)

To me that seems highly unlikely. I think KC acted alone. This theory sounds like something that would happen in a movie. I know that's not very sleuthy of me though... lol.

I agree it does sound like a movie, but then again they are supposedly people wanting to make a movie deal with the As. Also, there have been many good movies based on actual events.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985
Back