Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now I feel bad cuz there still isn't a link to the noon report. Do you want me to delete my prior posts? I promise not to jump the gun again. ITA that possibly it was misunderstood.

:confused:
don't feel bad. This happens a lot. 9 times out of 10 it works out that a report is heard by a local and we like to have the "scoop". But it's that 10th time that it does not materialize that it turns into a problem.So we just check them all.
Just amend your post to clarify that this has only been heard and you cannot substantiate it at this time.
Happy New Year.

I had a difficult time believing that the A fam did not know where Caylee's remains were located all along. Now, I have an even more difficult time believing it. I have to wonder what OCSO's thoughts are on this? WWYMD? He would dig into the actions of both PIs and the A fam...which they are doing. ;) (And it is making JB VERRRY nervous! Icing on the cake, if you ask me!)

I hear ya SS, don't cha just love watching JB squirm? Stay tuned ladies and gentleman cause the shows about to get very interesting. Once everything is unraveled (and rest assured, it will be unraveled) a lot of those involved may be in big trouble.

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

Ok - this PI worked for him Aug. - Oct.?? I guess this means that they gave up on the 'Nanny' story way back when....or at least JB did. I wonder if this coincides with his 'if Caylee is dead, then it was accidental?'. I swear that defense team is running out of feat to stuff in thier mouths.

Beckaroozie, Do you have a link to a document/motion where Baez makes that statement about accidental death? I do remember it.

I am snowed in here with not much to do except light a fire, chill the champagne & read here!

Thanks for any effort!

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

Ok - this PI worked for him Aug. - Oct.?? I guess this means that they gave up on the 'Nanny' story way back when....or at least JB did. I wonder if this coincides with his 'if Caylee is dead, then it was accidental?'. I swear that defense team is running out of feat to stuff in thier mouths.

Beckaroozie, Do you have a link to a document/motion where Baez makes that statement about accidental death? I do remember it.

I am snowed in here with not much to do except light a fire, chill the champagne & read here!

Thanks for any effort!

Thanks for any effort!

It was a part of the 26-30 page DP appeal done by defense TL to seek to drop the DP, there was a theory presented within it to the effect of, if Caylee is deceased then it was likely an accident and overdose. This was supposedly leaked by the defense around the same time it was handed to prosecution.

Maybe this is what's going on?:

Anthony's PIs and/or female supporter moved Caylee from wherever Casey placed her originally to these woods only after they took video and pictures of the area so the As could claim that Casey is being framed.

And the meter man saw a different trash bag in August than the one he saw this month.

Why would these people be looking for a "live" child in the woods?

Maybe this is what's going on?:

Anthony's PIs and/or female supporter moved Caylee from wherever Casey placed her originally to these woods only after they took video and pictures of the area so the As could claim that Casey is being framed.

And the meter man saw a different trash bag in August than the one he saw this month.

Why would these people be looking for a "live" child in the woods?

Maybe I am crazy, but I heard Padilla last night on N.G. say that the P.I. informed him that they had found Caylee mid Nov, when asked if live or dead the P.I. said dead. FBI has the P.I.'s phone and such. Also, it is said that the Anthony's knew about this per their attorney. Does this just not make your head spin? They knew back mid Nov...

An attorney for George and Cindy Anthony they are considering giving investigators access to information Casey gathered after splitting with Baez in October and working for the Anthonys since that time. http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Why did they not give this info to LE in Nov? Why claim the little girl at the mall was Caylee?

So what do y'all think? The PI's knew where Caylee's remains were, they told LP about it, LE never got wind of it, and no one retrieved the remains?

If LP knew.. why didn't he do something about it?

Maybe I am crazy, but I heard Padilla last night on N.G. say that the P.I. informed him that they had found Caylee mid Nov, when asked if live or dead the P.I. said dead. FBI has the P.I.'s phone and such. Also, it is said that the Anthony's knew about this per their attorney. Does this just not make your head spin? They knew back mid Nov...

An attorney for George and Cindy Anthony they are considering giving investigators access to information Casey gathered after splitting with Baez in October and working for the Anthonys since that time. http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Why did they not give this info to LE in Nov? Why claim the little girl at the mall was Caylee?

Assuming that all you wrote is true, could this explain the mysterious comment by OCSO that LP knew why he had to take a lie detector test after his BP find?

All of this is just too fantastical to believe...

So what do y'all think? The PI's knew where Caylee's remains were, they told LP about it, LE never got wind of it, and no one retrieved the remains?

Hard to believe when LP kept insisting the remains were at Jay Blanchard park. (Did I get the place right?) I find it strange that ANYONE would know for sure the remains were there and didn't retrieve them. Maybe Casey gave hints about where they 'could be if she were Zanny blah blah blah' but I don't know that anyone knew for sure where they were. It's all so strange though, I must admit.

Maybe he didn't want the search/story to end because of all the tv time he gets...

Hard to believe when LP kept insisting the remains were at Jay Blanchard park. (Did I get the place right?) I find it strange that ANYONE would know for sure the remains were there and didn't retrieve them. Maybe Casey gave hints about where they 'could be if she were Zanny blah blah blah' but I don't know that anyone knew for sure where they were. It's all so strange though, I must admit.

It doesn't make sense that LP knew about this.

1. He would have told LE.
2. He would have dropped some hint on Nancy Grace beforehand.
3. He wouldn't have kept insisting that the remains were in the Little Econ River.

But the strangest thing is that he told kageykaren during a phone conversation around Thanksgiving time that "they probably know where the body is" or something to that effect. She thought "they" was the FBI. Guess not.

LP needs to be more clear when he gives his little diatribes on NG. And they need to ask him follow-up questions!

"Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains."

Stealing this quote from Cyberborg's post. This statement just sounds off to me. How were they going to rule out that possibility? Were they going to call LE if they found her? Before or after they cleaned the scene or not at all?

"Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains."

Stealing this quote from Cyberborg's post. This statement just sounds off to me. How were they going to rule out that possibility? Were they going to call LE if they found her? Before or after they cleaned the scene or not at all?

Why would the "kidnapper" take Caylee to those woods just a stones throw away from the As home?

the "casey" referred to is the PI Dominic....fooled me once---:rolleyes:

what is really odd is that is during the time LP was there doing that search of the econ---ga&ca came & said they had had multiple sightings and were busy checking them out along with the PI.....they didn't think she was there either....go figure! something just isn't right in this whole thing.....that big hoopla there by ca&ga....then the meet and greet .......

and they always teased with info---don't know if this was the interview where they stated they had a tag number from some car that had a "Caylee" in it during one ofthe sightings but didn't want to share--thru out this that was what they put out there....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tx-tinman
Back