Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Forgive me for totally misunderstanding this post and linking it to another thread...

Here is my thoughts:
Why now?
Why not recorded?
I figure it is one of two things. Either George, Cindy and Lee know now thanks to the document dump that BC says they don't read (which is BS)that their daughter killed Caylee and they would like to convince her to confess to it off camera, and end all of this now, or
they want to share in grief with her and are afraid that she will not act or grieve in a way that will help her defense, still thinking however that she is innocent.
If it weren't one of the two, then why didn't they go the day Caylee's remains were identified?

I have said that all along...in a "normal" family, the day that Caylee's body was found the Anthonys should have immediately went to see their daughter as she would have been heartbroken that her daughter had been found murdered and they would have felt the need to comfort her...very telling that they saw no reason to go to her or for her to call and request they come!

Yeah, nothing... oops, well, except that they are continuing their nasty habit of lying even when the things they lie about can be held up their their own eyes and proven as such. They didn't even make such a request yet here's their own lawyer in print (proof of lie) claiming they did.

IMO- this pattaern of lying is much ado about a whole lotta things.

BC should be asked why he is lying. CA did not say it he did now he is saying something else.IMO he is working with JB,he has said alot of things that have made people angry at the A'sJMO

The only thing PREVENTING the A's from seeing KC is their not going to the jail to visit her or her refusal to see them. There will never be an unrecorded visit allowed. All they want to do is get their stories coordinated for the defense - not a good reason imo Certainly not a good enough reason to BEND the rules for the princess.

Greta on the record is getting ready to talk about a ham sandwich being a clue in the Anthony case with Mark Furhman. Coming on right now....

I think the remark about a ham sandwich getting into this story is hilarious. I'm aware some do not, but it is always said the Prosecution can indict a ham sandwich if they want too, and then for a story line about a ham sandwich to show up is just hilarious to me. Along with all the other hilarious things in this case. Just one more. :floorlaugh:

I have a hard time believing that kc wants this jailhouse memorial. I think she is so over trying to mourn for Caylee, and it would just annoy her b/c everyone would still be focusing on Caylee. The only reason kc would want to see her parents is to have them coddle her and so she can complain about being in jail. I mean, does anyone really understand how she's feeling in all of this????

BC should be asked why he is lying. CA did not say it he did now he is saying something else.IMO he is working with JB,he has said alot of things that have made people angry at the A'sJMO

I don't know about you, but if MY lawyer were telling such lies about me to the media and public he'd no longer be my lawyer. Unless of course I already knew he was going to do it. This one is great- very smart.. it gives Cindy the chance to play the victim again! Perhaps someone should ask why everyone these people hook up with end up being liars and why they not only allow it, but have several times participated in it themsleves.

I have a hard time believing that kc wants this jailhouse memorial. I think she is so over trying to mourn for Caylee, and it would just annoy her b/c everyone would still be focusing on Caylee. The only reason kc would want to see her parents is to have them coddle her and so she can complain about being in jail. I mean, does anyone really understand how she's feeling in all of this????

I agree. I doubt Casey was part of this. More likely it's Cindy wanting some attention again.. drama withdrawl! It's been awhile since she stirred up some .

cindy ... caylee deserves better than a JAILHOUSE Funeral omg .. wtf are you thinking .. your daughter did this to your grandchild !!!! you better just face it .. grrrr:furious:

cindy ... caylee deserves better than a JAILHOUSE Funeral omg .. wtf are you thinking .. your daughter did this to your grandchild !!!! you better just face it .. grrrr:furious:

I have the feeling she will never face it.

It's not a passover or easter service! What sort of service do you think they are talking about if not a memorial service?

..exactly!, and why on earth would they, or anyone ,think that she could attend a service of ANY kind ??

..she's INCARCERATED---------as in--------you don't get out for any services/parties/etc.... behind bars until your trial is over--period.

..what's next-------the person in the next cell block wants out for his grandma's 100th birthday ?

..kc gets the "funeral behind bars"----?-----cellmate across the way wants a graduation party behind bars ??

..it's so ridiculous-------she's IN JAIL----her own actions put her there-----------it's unbelievable that she would expect "special treatment" of any sort.

I think this is just more hype - IMO Casey doesnt want to face her parents, or mourn Caylee. If none of them even requested it- it shouldnt have been brought into the media. Last week I noticed BC speaking out for Casey ( the first long interview after George's motel incident). He should be representing what the Anthonys say and what their needs are, not putting words in their mouth...It seems to be a conflict of interest that put George and Cindy under more public scrutiny.

..exactly!, and why on earth would they, or anyone ,think that she could attend a service of ANY kind ??

..she's INCARCERATED---------as in--------you don't get out for any services/parties/etc.... behind bars until your trial is over--period.

..what's next-------the person in the next cell block wants out for his grandma's 100th birthday ?

..kc gets the "funeral behind bars"----?-----cellmate across the way wants a graduation party behind bars ??

..it's so ridiculous-------she's IN JAIL----her own actions put her there-----------it's unbelievable that she would expect "special treatment" of any sort.
if this gets approved and she does get it .. i dont want to think about the other inmates and how they will feel about kc .. :bang: think about things before you do them cindy

Then why was BC announcing the possibility of a jailhouse service and inciting further anger towards his clients???? It sounds like he's promoting himself instead of acting in the interests of his clients.

EXACTLY !!!

This is simply BC *spin*......announcing he's working towards any 'jailhouse service' is pure B.S.

Same article tells you OCDC has received NO REQUESTS from him.

Yeah, nothing... oops, well, except that they are continuing their nasty habit of lying even when the things they lie about can be held up their their own eyes and proven as such. They didn't even make such a request yet here's their own lawyer in print (proof of lie) claiming they did.

IMO- this pattaern of lying is much ado about a whole lotta things.

LOL....BC already 'recanted' on the request for 'jailhouse service"......
blames WESH for a 'miss truth' in their report.

A spokesman for the jail says Anthony's have not asked for this. Says jail would not allow anyway.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18588059/detail.html

Ain't it a shame, many won't take the time to actually READ the reports ??
(& the first report did contradict itself)........many just want to rant about the A's.

BC is now saying the WESH report 'exaggerated' the comments that he made.

Greta on the record is getting ready to talk about a ham sandwich being a clue in the Anthony case with Mark Furhman. Coming on right now....

LOL.......how about MF's other 'breaking news".....It was Tony that picked KC up from the amscot on 6-27 !!!

WHAT ???....seems like I read the same thing on WS....... MONTHS AGO
(GVS really needs to keep up with this case).

(topic)
BC has 'recanted' this news report....I think the thread title should be changed.

If people are concerned about the truth and are willing to objectively evaluate the behavior of the A`s (is every single deed of theirs really vicious?), I think it should be stated that according to wftv.com, "Despite some reports, a jail spokesperson told Eyewitness News that no one in the Anthony family has ever asked to hold a memorial there." The title of this thread is a bit, well, I guess typical for this case.

If people are concerned about the truth and are willing to objectively evaluate the behavior of the A`s (is every single deed of theirs really vicious?), I think it should be stated that according to wftv.com, "Despite some reports, a jail spokesperson told Eyewitness News that no one in the Anthony family has ever asked to hold a memorial there." The title of this thread is a bit, well, I guess typical for this case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18588059/detail.html

Has gotten so bad the Jail said it normally does not address rumors ... but decided to in this situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back