Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We should all send Monopoly''s fake money to KFN:)

How much you want to bet if anyone gave their name and address, that they start getting material from KFN mailed to them constantly.:bang:
No doubt about it. This has been their standard line for weeks: someone will get back to you. If you wanted help searching, why wait?

These people are shamelss!! The only reason they play games with the public and are not sounding and looking desparate for Caylee is because they know she is dead. Time is not of the essence!! Their souls stink as bad as that "damn" car!:mad:

:clap::clap:

One of the things that makes me livid is my mental picture of some senior citizen on a fixed income passing this circus...you know it happens...

Did we ever find out how many people actually atteneded this Meet & Greet fiasco?

I really, really hope NG does some investigation into KFN and exposes them for what they are.

I feel sick at the thought of KFN and how it operates. Those people need to be JAILED.

Making illegal solicitations esssentially legal in Florida imo. I guess you can murder a child, steal money fom good-hearted people and it's all OK if you live in Florida. Sad imo

It's really scary. You can set up a website and claim to be a charity cause of your choice. If you don't want or can't get a 501c for yourself, you can rent one and claim that YOU have one. There are business out there that advertise their 501c's for rent. Unless a person donating took the time to track down who the 501c really belongs to, they wouldn't know. One of the charities involved in this case, that I won't name, has done exactly what I described above.

Forgive me- I'm old !

I had to look up what a M & G is.

1) for singles to Meet other singles.

2) for Politicians & Rock Stars to sign autographs for their fans.

And.. which one of these catagories do the A's fall into? DUH !!!!

HA-HA-HA-HA ALL I CAN VISUALIZE IS CA standing on a parking lot on a 2x3' piece of red carpet w/ a mic in her hands, thanking everyone. Lord have mercy!

Wonder if this ploy to distract from LP's search wil also be cancelled, now that his search is off for the weekend?

Yes, wearing a sparkling evening gown, perhaps a tiara, her caylee picture handdbag and one of those Miss America ribbons with mother of the mother of the year draped across her chest, mic in one hand her trusty hammer in the other.

Yes, wearing a sparkling evening gown, perhaps a tiara, her caylee picture handdbag and one of those Miss America ribbons with mother of the mother of the year draped across her chest, mic in one hand her trusty hammer in the other.

That would be classic Patsy Ramsey! The A's might want to end with the similarities with that case though......on the other hand, I've stated elsewhere that the Ramseys paved the road for the Anthonys, so they might want to study up on JonBenet 101!

In this case though, one huge diffeerence is that this past four months have not included the family refusing to speak to law enforcement!!!
:woohoo:
How boring would THAT have been without all of these doc dumps?!

:waitasec: Since they haven't worked in about 5 months, how are they supporting themselves financially?

GA is still working (last I heard) and supposedly CA is on an extended leave from her employment.

Didn't GA mention he had a wealthy sibling he was going to ask for a possible loan?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932
Back