Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Baez brings up the photos and xrays..and tainting the jury pool.
It was discussed months ago during a hearing that the photos (and xrays?) were going to be kept sealed from the public and only the Defence and their team of experts were going to be allowed access to them. The SA had to stand up and reminded him of that, and I don't believe he didn't remember that...he is playing stupid and trying to see what he can get away with IMO

Did anyone else hear Judge Strickland say to JB that there was nothing on the report that pointed to his client? It was shortly after JB started speaking and then JB stated he is not afraid of this report for his client. What is that about?

Again, MOO - it's a report on the condition of the body -- not who put the body in that condition.

Ty JB. "We're not afraid of the autopsy, just the portions about the photos."

Well now. I will be reading the pages about the photos first.

I am so glad my boss is out of town today. LOL.

Happy Friday, folks. :)

I'm so glad it was brought up about the A's publicity tour!!!!

i understand not wanting the xr photos exc release...as a human being...i would not want anyones...no child's remains made a display of....so good for Strickland..but the reports themselve....yes we can all draw our own pictures.

Could it be that JB asked BC to file this motion so as to appear to not be afraid of the ME report? Because in the beginning JB says defense not afraid of this report but when judge ordered it's release then JB quickly throws in "objection to the release as it could impact clients ability to seat an impartial jury". So which is it JB?

I must be becoming hardened as GA's emotion felt ......contrived...to get his way. Oh I don't like saying that. JMO

two years from now,when kc is found guilty of murder, a motion will
be filed to delay release of verdict to public. as doing so will cause
great anguish and public humiliation to ga & ca.

MY Dale Earnhardt would put George Anthony into the Wall....

RR!

Thank you for the upcoming YouTube, Patty, as I can only get audio on these live feeds. Maybe because I'm in Canada.

I really like Judge Strickland, but I think he is going to have to be on his toes a bit more. JB continues to undermine the court IMO. I don't believe he should have been heard on this issue at all today. Should he not have to file his own motion to discuss this? I know piggy-backing isn't allowed in the Canadian courtrooms. US legal eagles, what say you?

I can't believe Baez brings up the photos and xrays..and tainting the jury pool.
It was discussed months ago during a hearing that the photos (and xrays?) were going to be kept sealed from the public and only the Defence and their team of experts were going to be allowed access to them. The SA had to stand up and reminded him of that, and I don't believe he didn't remember that...he is playing stupid and trying to see what he can get away with IMO

I don't think he's playing :crazy:

Could it be that JB asked BC to file this motion so as to appear to not be afraid of the ME report? Because in the beginning JB says defense not afraid of this report but when judge ordered it's release then JB quickly throws in "objection to the release as it could impact clients ability to seat an impartial jury". So which is it JB?

I must be becoming hardened as GA's emotion felt ......contrived...to get his way. Oh I don't like saying that. JMO
I hear you regarding feelings toward the Anthony's, but they really have made their own beds. Never have I felt the way I do about a victims family, not even the Peterson's!

I also want to read what Dr. G has to say, her thoughts of what happened to little Caylee. A neutral, sterile version of probable cause by the medical examiner is what is needed. Not the A's version.

I was just talking to my daughter (babycat) on the phone and used the same word. It is hard to say that, but.... well, i just wish GA would pick his battles. This is one that he had almost zero chance of winning.

Baez - what a joke. It was already stated that the pics would NOT be released. I swear, the A's deserve all these clowns.
GA - Nice performance! Your acting skills are getting better. He was all cry baby until their media tour was brought up, and immedietly stopped his phony sobbing.
CA - Always standing up in court, jibber jabbering in peoples ears... shaking her head for like 10min straight because they didn't get their way for once. I'm glad the judge ruled for the release.

I can't wait for the trial .. the SA is going to rip these people to shreds, and rightly so.

George brings in a framed picture of Caylee when it's convenient for HIM. Where was this framed picture during the deposition or any of the other hearings where their daughter sat in front of them as the defendant in this murder case. Why wasn't he holding up a large framed picture of Caylee then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem