Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but within the span of time there is reportedly a new docu dump...here are KC's parents filing their case against releasing the autopsy results? Hmmmm......

:couch:I voted other, reason being that I think about how Caylee would feel. I could care less how the Anthony's feel. The results will come out at trial anyway. I for one like to see the new discovery, but feel there should be limits. Caylee was an infant and I feel anything that has to do with her autopsy should be private, not because the Anthony's want it that..for Caylee. Now, if it is released I will read it because I to want to know how this little angel died just to know the facts. :truce:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: and :clap:

I could not agree more!! Best point I have seen all day!!!!

It irks me to no end that these people seem to think they are above and not bound by all of the rules and laws that every other citizen of the country are bound by. It doesn't seem to ever even matter the subject matter. If I lived in Florida I would be writing letters daily asking the reps there why it is that they can lie to LE, hide facts and bodies, chase and detain people...they even had people turned away from a CHURCH for goodness sake. Where does it end?!?!?!?!? I swear, it's a good thing I don't live there because I would probably end up in jail myself! I am not above the law. They wanted no gag order! I say release it all. Even photos of remains. People should see, so that Caylee may someday see justice, what they reduced this poor child to.

ITA, except I disagree about releasing photos. I see nothing to be gained by it and I don't think I'd want my own autopsy pics released, kwim? Out of respect to Caylee, (because I can muster none for her grandparents or mother), I don't think photos should be released and agree with the court's prior ruling on this.

IF I had reason to believe that JAB would defy the court's order, even after suspicion has already been placed on him preemptively, and try to sell the pics, then and only then would I agree with releasing photos so as to cancel his sale.

If the point of discovery is to find out what the SA has against the accused, why then is this defense pi$$ed eveytime the SA releases anything that actually is accusing?

Also, I agree that JB is using BC as a hidden right hand man to work a different sympothy angle for the GP and thus, KC.

:couch:I voted other, reason being that I think about how Caylee would feel. I could care less how the Anthony's feel. The results will come out at trial anyway. I for one like to see the new discovery, but feel there should be limits. Caylee was an infant and I feel anything that has to do with her autopsy should be private, not because the Anthony's want it that..for Caylee. Now, if it is released I will read it because I to want to know how this little angel died just to know the facts. :truce:

Personally, I'm sure Caylee's soul is aching for the results to be made public so the guilty party can be punished to the full extent of the law.

On a brighter note, KC will be in jail until the trial, which is looking more and more distant every day!

Considering the wall of "mistruths" perpetuated by the defense and the Anthony family, my guess is that they don't want it released because there is INDEED duct tape across the mouth for one thing. For another, tthe body was mostly bones, so there probably will not be a lot to be seen.

Personally, I am sick of the Anthonys and all their false "claims." They were so upset the day that the body was found that they had to go out to a high-end hotel and eat at an expensive restaurant. They sure didn't look upset when they were getting in their car.

I think it's VERY important for them to see what therir daughter did to their granddaughter. jmo

sarcasm.gif

But they didn't know it was Caylee yet... Of course, KC clearly did, based on her reaction that day.

IMHO they know the truth. Just won't accept it.

They just don't want the rest of the world to know truth about what Casey really did to Caylee. It's gotta be bad, worse than we've all imagined.

Considering the wall of "mistruths" perpetuated by the defense and the Anthony family, my guess is that they don't want it released because there is INDEED duct tape across the mouth for one thing. For another, tthe body was mostly bones, so there probably will not be a lot to be seen.

Personally, I am sick of the Anthonys and all their false "claims." They were so upset the day that the body was found that they had to go out to a high-end hotel and eat at an expensive restaurant. They sure didn't look upset when they were getting in their car.

I think it's VERY important for them to see what therir daughter did to their granddaughter. jmo

sarcasm.gif

But they didn't know it was Caylee yet... Of course, KC clearly did, based on her reaction that day.

PS: Make no mistake, they'd read and studied that report. They have memorized every typo, every errant letter "c" etc. In short, they've done their homework. :rolleyes:

Snipped and emboldened by me. Thank you for the info. I have to wonder how much the defense will be charged for this. I noticed the amount they have paid to date is $1,953.00. It doesn't seem right to me that a defendant should be charged to see discovery. That just seems so wrong.

Does it show that amount was paid for discovery that was released? Cos that seems to be an incredibly low amount given the volume of discovery released to date. Could it be for other things? I do recall some tips and things that JAB requested that he had to pay for but failed to pick up or something along those lines.

It seems highly improbable that there is a fee to receive discovery.

If the judge grants this request, the defense will say that SEE, there is still an ongoing investigation as to who might have done this, and THAT is why they are not releasing it, so the State must believe that it is possible that someone other than Casey (Police secret policy), killed Caylee. JMO

Regardless of how they behave, I am truly sorry for the Anthony's loss, and the anguish they must feel over Caylee's murder and the unimaginable prospect that their own daughter is responsible for it. Nevermind the prospect of going through all of the grief in the public eye. I would like to think I'd handle it differently than they have, but, "let this cup pass away from me". I wouldn't wish the circumstances they awake to each morning on anyone.

That being said...IMHO there is a cause-and-effect to the Anthony's request to prevent the release of this specific information. IOW...the results convey something meaningful.

Rule of law = release it. Don't like it? Change the law.

:clap: :clap:

I have a question!

Why do the A's know about these records being released?

The A's are not the defense---they are not in charge of anythang---whats going on here? Am I wrong in thinking that the A's don't have any right to this info, any more than the rest of us???????????

Taking emotion out of this motion, your left with, following the laws of the land as it stands. If there is a mental health issue that may arise for the A's if the results are released then counsel should have that mental health therapist on standby, for we have seen how GA responds to the word "remains" For gA, "it is what it is" as difficult as it may be for you to accept Caylee's physical body became that and you can't hide from that fact. Follow the law until it changes and proceed on with discovery is my left brain, logical vote. Right brain says to many mixed up emotions that don't need to be voiced.

When Judge S denied the motion for a gag order, he stated that when faced with a decision about 1st Amendment rights, he would err on the side of the 1st Amendment. So Baez can spout whatever he wants. The Anthony family was not part of the gag order anyway. The State's Attornies have abided by their own "internal gag order" and have never said anything to the public since the announcement of the indictment in October.

Let's hope that the judge will err on the side of the laws of the State of Florida in a similar manner here.

I think this autopsy holds the key piece of evidence that the SA used to put the DP back on the table. The A's know what it is by now and not not want the public to hear about this piece of evidence as it probably is very prejudicial agaist KC, the accused. That is the only reason they would ask for this at this point.

IMO this case is truly making a case for the SUnshine Laws to be overturned. If the defense (and her parents) can pick and choose what is released and what isn't then what is the point of the law in the first place?

EXACTLY!!!:doh:

Snipped and emboldened by me. Thank you for the info. I have to wonder how much the defense will be charged for this. I noticed the amount they have paid to date is $1,953.00. It doesn't seem right to me that a defendant should be charged to see discovery. That just seems so wrong.

O/T I believe (and I know that Muzikman can confirm) that those are fees paid by others requesting hard copies of the discovery. I think he told us which two of the charges in the itemized list were his.

I think this autopsy holds the key piece of evidence that the SA used to put the DP back on the table. The A's know what it is by now and not not want the public to hear about this piece of evidence as it probably is very prejudicial agaist KC, the accused. That is the only reason they would ask for this at this point.

IMO this case is truly making a case for the SUnshine Laws to be overturned. If the defense (and her parents) can pick and choose what is released and what isn't then what is the point of the law in the first place?

I agree with your first paragraph. Having the truth out may slow down donations to their foundation. They may not get as many crabpuffs and comped stays at the Ritz.

However, I respectfully disagree with your 2nd paragraph. Team KC cannot pick and choose and they seem to be having a difficult time accepting that.
sign0151.gif

Does it show that amount was paid for discovery that was released? Cos that seems to be an incredibly low amount given the volume of discovery released to date. Could it be for other things? I do recall some tips and things that JAB requested that he had to pay for but failed to pick up or something along those lines.

It seems highly improbable that there is a fee to receive discovery.

The case financial show nothing but copies so any filing fees for their motions must go into a different place. I don't see enough repeats for this to be where each media outlet pays. But I've sent an email to WFTV asking about this.

Let's see, roughly 6000 pages so far? That would be about .33 per page, if they actually get it in paper form. Considering how easy it is to burn a cd I think it is highway robbery if they are charging the defence this amount. Now I heard back from both the Sentinel and WFTV that the last doc dumps were nothing but repeats, not worth their time or web space. That's a lot of waste, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi