Any BDI's around?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Ramseys made so many mistakes and told so many lies that it is almost a joke that they were never arrested.

they didn't have enough evidence to arrest IMO
BUT
it is almost a joke that the Ramsey's weren't asked key questions,for ex their first interviews (97) are a bad joke!And the one with LS questionning JR?Do you swear to God you didn't kill her?WTH?
Kane did a very good job but LW was prepared.
Hey,at least Kane tried,he really did,he was amazing.
IMO it's the only way they can still crack this,QUESTIONS.there are so many inconsistencies in their previous statements,that alone should be enough to call them in again.
put FW and JR in the same room,it's obvious their stories are conflicting,one is lying re the window,the position of the body and who knows what else about.

I forgot now,
who the hell agreed with that interview format?I know the cops didn't.
wth is that,you can't ask qeustions that were asked before.
THAT is the key part of an interview,to CATCH the suspect,repeating the questions is key into tricking him.it's how you catch him lying.and if you do catch him lying you can go further and even arrest him.

11 MR. WOOD: Then in all fairness,

12 you are asking her to simply repeat what

13 she's already told you, which is exactly what

14 we said we weren't going to do here today.

:wink:

LW was the smartest decision the R's ever made. If not for him, at least one of them would have been sent to prison.
O/T: There's a new movie out right now (sorry, can't remember the title) but it's about an attorney like LW who finally has to pay for getting criminals off the hook. The trailer looks like it will very interesting!

let's don't start going down the road

16 of asking questions that have been asked

17 before because that is specifically what you

18 and Chief Beckner told me you weren't going

19 to do.

------------------------

But I didn't ask Patsy

25 Ramsey or John Ramsey to go back and study

1 what they had said before to try to memorize
2 it or refresh their recollections, period,

3 because it was represented to me that you

4 weren't going to do that.

Do innocent people have to go back and study&memorize what they said before?
would be an interesting poll question

And

14 I didn't physically block the door for John

15 and Patsy to come in here. I didn't feel

16 good about it. You know that one of the

17 reasons that I didn't feel good about it was

18 because you were going to be involved.

19 I went to the Chief after your

20 letters and our discussions and I said I

21 have some real concerns about Michael Kane's

22 objectivity, and I think it might be better

23 if he were not involved, and I was told that

24 your involvement would be a deal breaker.

----------------

LW was SCARED

imagine JR or BR in the same room with Kane and LW not around.case solved.

Do innocent people have to go back and study&memorize what they said before?
would be an interesting poll question

An innocent person's story would never change. It's a fact that absolute truth never changes. LW knew this and knew that if LE were allowed to ask the same questions again and again there would be no way the R's would hold up. I fault the BPD for agreeing to this ridiculous interview. What did they hope to accomplish?

respectfully snipped:
how did he know whether BR knew anything or not?when did he even ask BR whether he saw/heard anything or not?

The most likely possibility is that BR already knew everything that happened so it wasn't necessary for John to ask him anything. The Ramseys made so many mistakes and told so many lies that it is almost a joke that they were never arrested. I've heard the BPD referred to as "Keystone Cops" here a lot. I know all the reasons why but, in my opinion, the biggest blunder was made by whoever stopped the arrest of the Ramseys!

Yes, this is what is really compelling to me. If the R's were the killers, wouldnt you think they would keep BR close by so he couldnt say anything? It makes me think they almost though if Burke goes somewhere else and blabs he did something to Jonbonet, they would have to face it and deal with that if it happened; they were already in too deep. For the R's not to be concerned Burke would say anything is very interesting.

I feel like we solved the crime. lol :great:

An innocent person's story would never change. It's a fact that absolute truth never changes. LW knew this and knew that if LE were allowed to ask the same questions again and again there would be no way the R's would hold up. I fault the BPD for agreeing to this ridiculous interview. What did they hope to accomplish?

I agree an innocent persons story doesnt change, but when your questioned by police and every word matters so they cant twist it around as a lie..Im sure it scary. Alot of people ask to refer to their originals answers in trails and such. I think one of the problems is that JR is always so vague about things, he never really says much so yeah its harder for him to remember and he doesnt have the truth to back him up.

Did anyone hear that strange comment in the DP interview where he said something to the effect that "of course I should remember unless my memory was erased ? I caught it but not fully ( I was making dinner)

maybe they felt comfortable and had him quietly hypnotized it not really a far out notion , people do it all the time to lose weight stop smoking etc. they certainly had the funds....just a thought , then he could go about his business w/ parents totally comfortable!!

Did anyone hear that strange comment in the DP interview where he said something to the effect that "of course I should remember unless my memory was erased ? I caught it but not fully ( I was making dinner)

Yeah, I distinctly remember that comment. I think Burke was trying to suggest that it would have been so absurd to forget something like that. It does make me wonder if they used any memory wiping techniques on him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back