Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen and felt the following. Caylee was in some way sexually abused. She was also hit by one of Casey's bf, thinking RM. Caylee's remains for a time were stored in an outdoor area - most apartments have storage areas off balconies. Caylee was placed in that for a time inside a storage container (like one Decorations would be stored in). The door on the area was green or brown. The man I am seeing has a short hair cut, tatoos, and one in particular at the nape of the neck some kind of red color on the left arm. Not overly tall, and slightly stocky and muscular.

Her body was moved to the Hopespring drive in the trunk and then moved again when it was disposed of. I feel there was some type of blue around her whether clothing or a blanket, that she was additionally placed in a trash bag. I also get some type of industrial setting around her.

Everyone is a little psychic - the trick is whether we opt to remain open to it.

Mama:

The bold red underlined was is mine

-I too feel strongly that she was somehow being sexually abused, or more so that she may have been seeing sexually explicit activity (possibly with-or even witout-casey's knowledge[/I??

What I mean is when she was crashing places with Caylee there & Caylee was sleeping on the bed with casey & her 'boy at the time'-there were a few boys far as I can see:confused:)

---but if casey & whom ever were 'stoned-drunk-' whatever-while they thought Caylee was sleeping....they may not have even realized what it is she was seeing, or possibly they did realize it & didn't care?? I dunno:eek:

...If the above is true-it can be concluded that she was 'witnessing' way more than a little person should be seeing????--that in itself is a form of sexual abuse,OR it may be that there was more going on???

-or this may not be the correct 'answer' to this 'feeling' that a few people have mentioned they 'feel'.....I , personally, feel there is a strong connection to the 'sexual activity/abuse'around Caylee-and it has somethingto do with her 'disapperance' IMHO!

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

Im not sure if this is gonna work but Im gonna try to send these, I see different things displayed as I turn them different directions. I have never done this before so here goes.
Wow, great work! The blue background gives good contrast.

In the first one, there again was the elephant that I have seen in some of the other inkblots. I am saving the inkblots to my PhotoImpressions program so I can rotate it, change colors, etc. I have done that with several others.

In the second one, I see a teenage mutant ninja turtle. Do any of the players do martial arts?

In the third, I see the fish again - this time sucking on a skull. The little brown bunnies without ears also look like their backends are fish. Most disturbing is the child's head at the top (on each side) which is hanging limply.

In the fourth, ducks, a baby chick's face, something going towards the baby chick's head and swans.

Let's see what others see. Mine are almost dry so I should have them up soon.

Wow, you guys are really making some amazing inkblots. I am so busy looking at all of them, I haven't been able to focus yet and see what they look like. They are all very 'busy' which is what we want. I am going to catch up and see what is new and then study the inkblots for a while.

By the way, the beautiful glittery tutu one, I see all that and it is fascinating.

Sassyantique...that first inkblot of yours...that one is most definately rocks on a bank and the reflection of it in water. That one looks more to me like water than real water...lol...so that's pretty darn good, especially since it's pink.

:confused:

I was concentarting very deeply , on the thought of :"What Happened to [You] Caylee?"

I said a Prayer & asked God to allow the energy to flow through me to get some clues as to what has occured with Sweet Caylee Marie.

This is what I got~

Thoughts-Opinions...if any?.....VERY APPRECIATED!

ORIGINAL WAY I SAW THE BLOT WHEN I OPENED IT UP:

secondblot1.jpg

THE UPSIDE DOWN VERSION OF THE SAME BLOT:

secondblot2.jpg

ANYONE....??:confused:
My first impression...I see someone wrapping their arms around two people (yellow is arms, purple is the people) as in saying goodbye. My feelings are that someone is seriously dwelling on the last time they saw Casey and Caylee and wishing they had known it would be the last time so they could have done something differently. But oddly enough, as I tried to type this, I accidentally spelled "time" as 'itme' twice in a row.
The red parts look exactly like rose petals to me.

My first impression...I see someone wrapping their arms around two people (yellow is arms, purple is the people) as in saying goodbye. My feelings are that someone is seriously dwelling on the last time they saw Casey and Caylee and wishing they had known it would be the last time so they could have done something differently. But oddly enough, as I tried to type this, I accidentally spelled "time" as 'itme' twice in a row.
The red parts look exactly like rose petals to me.
That's interesting! I can see that too but what about the spider? Black widow? Itsy Bitsy Spider? Halloween reference?

ETA: The web of lies?

img004sm.jpg

Yesterday I tried the inkblots for the first time and found it to be very insightful. The image above is for the question "where is Caylee?" Unfortunately this is the only inkblot where my intuition failed me so I'd like opinions of others.

I was hooked when I did my very first one though. I decided to ask a question to which I already knew the answer. DD has an ex-boyfriend who turned out to be gay so I asked while I was shaking the bottles what his true orientation is and this is what I got:

img005sm.jpg

I was stunned as I see a fairy costume like it's spread out on the floor. I see wings above the little dress/tutu and even see little high heeled footprints in the upper corners. I used silver metallic nail polish and in person the tutu glitters just like a real tutu. I have nothing against gay men, I just don't want my daughter dating one while he lies the whole time that he is straight!
Ok, I saved the first image so I could spin it around. The immediate thing I noticed is when the pic is a small thumbnail, it is a man, heavy set. He seems to me to be an older man with white hair. Then I noticed where his eyes and mouth are, it looks like candy when the pic is big. So, that might be how Caylee associates with this person. Maybe he always gave her candy?
Now, when I look at the center of the blot..I see womens clothing. So, I have to wonder if this man dresses in womens clothing or is somehow connected to womens clothing.

Should we keep a running list of what we have seen in the inkblots, say in alphabetical order? I will keep adding to the list. Okay to add to it after 8:30 Eastern time.

Alligator/Crocodile
Angels
Anger
Arms wrapped around 2 people
Balloons
Bears (sleeping)
Blood
Blood vessels
Butterfly (or moth)
Child with halo looking up
Crab
Blue dress
Dog face - chihuahua
Ears (large)
Elephant
Eyes (one eye, eyes wide shut, eyes open (meaning living)
Faces (scrunched up face like it doesn't like what is going on, 3 faces - one on top of the other, male face)
Fatigue
Feet
Fish
Female Genitalia
Fetus (miscarriage?)
Flower petals
Guitar
Guru-type figure
Hair (long, pulled up in pigtails)
Head injuries
Hunting hat
Jesus (face) - looks mad
Leaves
Lungs
Male Genitalia
Monster-like figure
Otter
Rocks
Rose petals
Shovel
Something being carried
Sorrow
Spider (several inkblots)
Sunglasses
Tears
Totem pole
Tree roots
U or acorn
Virgin Mary
Water
Whoville type character (Alyzabeth's second inkblot)
Wolf face

That's interesting! I can see that too but what about the spider? Black widow? Itsy Bitsy Spider? Halloween reference?

ETA: The web of lies?
I didn't notice the spider until you asked me. I don't feel anything about the spider, except the "web of lies" like you said.

what do you all use to make the inkblots? Nail polish? Ink? and any special paper? Can't go back through the whole thread and don't know what words to use to search! Thanks!

PS I was having nightly dreams about Caylee until the night before they called off the Equusearch!! They just flat out stopped even when I asked for one!

what do you all use to make the inkblots? Nail polish? Ink? and any special paper? Can't go back through the whole thread and don't know what words to use to search! Thanks!

PS I was having nightly dreams about Caylee until the night before they called off the Equusearch!! They just flat out stopped even when I asked for one!

I used just regular computer paper and nail polish with mine. When I was a preschool teacher we used tempra paint to make them. The kids really like them.

Funny how you wanted a dream and they stopped! I just had dreams of Caylee crying and asking for her mommy. (not psychic ones just dreams because I am obsessed with this case) and I finally asked God to let me have no dreams so I could sleep. So far I have been able to sleep for the past week!

You can use anything you have around the house that will dry. If you use something that won't dry, you won't be able to save it or scan it, and it might be a wonderful inkblot and that would be a shame:)
It doesn't matter what kind of paper you use. The purpose of them is to open up your mind and get your thoughts going. So, honestly, if you use wax paper and some food coloring, and it turns into something that allows your mind to get thoughts and impressions, it's doing it's job. I have used a gum wrapper and yellow white-out while at work before. So it's really all about what gets your mind going. The only thing I try to make sure I do is focus on what I want to know.

In the blot at the top of the p., there is a scientist who also teaches or informs, like an expert witness. He seems to come in around December, judging from the Sta. Claus fig. on the left (small). He will testify about clothing and DNA. There is an old fashioned detective on the right. Like a Phillip Marlowe type. He is crucial to the unfolding of the case. But this detective is a die hard sports fan. The testimony of the expert witness will be convincing. Important developments in December.

Ok, I saved the first image so I could spin it around. The immediate thing I noticed is when the pic is a small thumbnail, it is a man, heavy set. He seems to me to be an older man with white hair. Then I noticed where his eyes and mouth are, it looks like candy when the pic is big. So, that might be how Caylee associates with this person. Maybe he always gave her candy?
Now, when I look at the center of the blot..I see womens clothing. So, I have to wonder if this man dresses in womens clothing or is somehow connected to womens clothing.

Oh my gosh, it does look like women's clothing! Also someone mentioned that one looked like a teenage mutant ninja turtle which made me think that mine looks like a jointed action figure of some sort. I also liked the "rose colored glasses" idea, lol, though the figure doesn't look too much like CA.

Those blots on the blue are gorgeous, almost look scientific or something. The first one really reminded me of a seashell and I do see the ninja turtle too.

I made mine on regular computer paper and nail polish, I scanned them into paint and made the background blue in order to see the details better.

The forces are against me in getting the pics of my new inkblots to download. Oh well . . . tomorrow is another day.

s8-1-1.jpg

s8.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

here are some "flipped versions of mine.

Hi Sassy!

I have to start by saying WOW! these are awesome blots!

I want to stare at them endlessly-

first one :
to me -almost immediatly gives me the impression of a very early term fetus...ya know like on an ultrasound , when they haven't really formed , they are commonly referred to as 'buds' instead of hands & feet & the heads are large & eyes far apart...well thats my immediate feeling of the first one

..yet I also see the face of an elephant??

..and then when flipped :

I clearly see two vulture like 'birds' pecking 'something' apart and the 'pieces' seem to be almost flying away-if you look in the middle of the "figure' which is being 'pecked ' you can almost see where it is transparant from being 'pecked' away & there is literally 'spatter' of the 'figure' flying all around.......strange.:(

-Also above the 'figure' in the middle being 'pecked'-it seems to have an 'energy' leaving it-and ascending...just my thoughts in looking at this awesome piece of work!

it is superb to look at , yet -almost gruesome.:eek:

I feel in this blot and have felt in one of my own & a few others-Abortion , VERY strongly. not sure why though?:confused:

The second one: I will get to tomorrow i want to have a clear mind to really concentrate & that last one really made me feel , almost tired:waitasec:!

after the kids head out to school-& I've had my morning coffee jolt:dance:, Ill be back to see what else I can see! Thanks!!!for sharing!

I have nothing against gay men, I just don't want my daughter dating one while he lies the whole time that he is straight!

:) I would think he wouldn't be dating your daughter if gay. Isn't that the whole point?

(I love gay men)

I totally saw the pink fairy.... really jumped out at me - sorta like the first imikime's of Caylee as a pink fairy w/ the hat & everything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668