Any real mother knows the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Panicked Moms. We know what it feels like. Even if it is only 2 minutes and no harm was done. 31 days to report. 84 days later and nothing. There is no kidnapper. There is no huge conspiracy. There is no script. There is only KC, CA, GA and LA and they are not talking or searching.
The rest of the country is in the role of pancicked MOM. That in and of itself is very telling.

I really agree with all this. Now, Cindy as a mother. After she and George get the car and smell the smell. She goes searching thru the car and finds Amy's phone number. I think at this time she really did not know if Casey/&or Caylee were the ones in the trunk. She got hold of Amy and Amy told her she knew where Casey was. At this point I think she guessed who was in the trunk. The rest of that day was probably so horrible and the thoughts she had were impossible for her to believe. As that mother she was torn between what they had lost and what they had left. It would be my worst nightmare to have something like this happen. She does not know how to cope. JMO

Personally, I feel removing the pictures could be interpreted a number of ways and short of an explanation from Casey herself, I would imagine one of those reasons could be she didn't want anyone to know she had a child.

I really agree with all this. Now, Cindy as a mother. After she and George get the car and smell the smell. She goes searching thru the car and finds Amy's phone number. I think at this time she really did not know if Casey/&or Caylee were the ones in the trunk. She got hold of Amy and Amy told her she knew where Casey was. At this point I think she guessed who was in the trunk. The rest of that day was probably so horrible and the thoughts she had were impossible for her to believe. As that mother she was torn between what they had lost and what they had left. It would be my worst nightmare to have something like this happen. She does not know how to cope. JMO

I would believe that she does not know how to cope and was in denial and that is the reason for her behavior, but I have to tell you it has been three months since last she saw her grandbaby and her daughter's lies are plain as the light of day. I think at this point it is less about not coping and more about protecting her daughter yet again.

Personally, I feel removing the pictures could be interpreted a number of ways and short of an explanation from Casey herself, I would imagine one of those reasons could be she didn't want anyone to know she had a child.

If that were the case shouldn't she have removed all of them? There were still a lot there.

I am a really really good mom, with 2 successful older children and one 2 and a half, I have pics on myspace.My myspace is private so I can control who sees them.....Just because you want to share pics with people across the country does not mean your a bad MOM.

The 31 days. No one could go 31 days. 13 years ago my daughter went missing from a neighbors house 4 houses away and to this day I remember the feeling, my head felt like it was on top of my shoulders spinning, heart racing, sheer unadulterated panic. I wanted to scream but it just wouldn't come out, everyone and everything moving in slow motion. I was paralyzed with fear. In a matter of just a few minutes neighbors and friends on the hunt for my child...my precious child had walked home, didn't tell me, went to her room and fell asleep, while chaos ensued outside. I kept telling my neighbor call the police, call the police...calmer heads prevailed in this instance but that was my first thought I wanted the police there right then..matter of fact I wanted them there 5 minutes ago. I remember that day like it was yesterday. There is no way, under any circumstances I would wait to call police.

Years ago our 2 year old son disappeared in a matter of minutes while we were working in our yard. My older kids immediately ran for the woods behind our house with all the dogs. I called the police while my husband started searching under the decks, in the pool, etc. My mother was checking throughout the house although we knew he could not have gone back into the house. You immediately go into search mode.

We found him in my father's truck lying down in the seat asleep. My father had left the door open and my 2 year old closed it behind himself. Even that could have been fatal if we had not been searching within minutes.

That was terrible and when it was over my legs were weak and I had a terrible headache. It is frightening to lose a child even for a few minutes, and these people are NOT EVEN LOOKING for their grandchild.

I cannot fathom not calling - EVEN if it were I that caused the whatever happened in the first place. If you truly were capable of love and loved your child you would at the very least call whatever authorities were needed and give her the respect that any human should be given. This summer my 7 yo son disappeared at scout camp as a bad storm was blowing in. It took about a minute for us to realize he wasn't there and possibly an additional 5 seconds for the other leaders to comprehend the info. In that little over a minute time, ALL adults had spread out and covered the two acres looking for my boy. He was found quickly, having "rescued" a lost 3 year old and taking her to the camp office. None of this is NORMAL behavior. The few minutes before he was located were nearly enough to kill me. 31 days?

In my heart I know that Caylee is in a better place. God willing she never knew/realized what was happening. I honestly just don't understand - when her jig is almost up anyway - why that woman will not give anyone one iota of help to find her child and let her be put to rest peacefully. I would also hope that as a mother I would be able to find the strength within myself to do whatever was necessary to extract the truth from my child if he ever was in a situation like this.

Sorry so long - been holding it in for awhile.

My grandma turned 85 last February and related to me the day my dad disappeared. He was three and they were outside pulling weeds. She ran into get something and he was supposed to be with his dad. Within 5 minutes they realized he was gone. They called the police. They were doing door to door. They were at the airport, etc. Turns out my dad had gone into the neighbor's house across the street, whom had left the door unlatched for the milkman, and pulled the door shut. After 4-6 hours of intensive searching (there was even a lady at the airport with a little boy who matched his description) and my grandma and grandpa waiting for a call or anything. My grandma looked across the street and my dad was standing in the neighbors upstairs window. That happened over 60 years ago and she remembers every detail.

Have you ever tried to visit a myspace page that has that many photos? It would take a long time to load and is a pain in the butt.
I have 2 people that I am very close to that have wayyyyyy too many photos and I don't go to their pages because of it.
If she was using her myspace page to get the word out about Caylee being lost, I can see why she would try to remove things that would make it load super slow.

Having hundreds of pictures stored in your picture file on myspace does not slow your page down. If you have a lot of pictures on your opening page that slows things down. Deleting 200 pictures out of the picture folder will not speed the process up at all. Casey deleted those pictures because she is trying to permanately get rid of Caylee.

Salem witch trial FTW! /sigh Ladies, I don't think she's innocent -- but you have nothing but feeling to go on. She's not guilty until there's proof; this is why we don't live in Russia.

I saw first hand how the general public responds when there is a child missing. I was vacationing in a beach town with my family. My husband and kids were in the ocean. He, not thinking, sent my 4 year old daughter out of the water to me. The problem was, from the ocean there were hundreds of umbrellas that looked like ours. With all the people out on the beach there was no way of her being able to locate me. When my husband got out of the water soon later I asked him where our little girl was. When he explained, I started walking up and down the beach frantically searching. A woman spotted me and asked what was wrong. I explained and she quickly told a lifeguard. The moment I said that he blew a whistle (it must have been a code) and everyone sat down. My little girl was the only one standing. Thinking about these kind folk and what they did that day brings tears to my eyes. The point being, IF Casey had told any local citizen that she needed help to find her daughter they would have gone to great lengths to try and find her. All she needed to do was ask for help.

I agree with just about everything you just posted, Susie.
Except the part about the online pictures.
Last year when I realized that my myspace was getting hits by a lot of people I didn't know, I went in and removed almost all of my children's pictures from my albums.
Myspace is such a playground for pedophiles, I just didn't like the idea of weirdos being able to see my pumpkinheads. In fact, I think I only left a couple of them up and even those are years old so that no perv would recognize them from myspace.

I almost did that but decided to set my child's album to Friends Only. (they have those options now)

And for extra protection, I set my whole page to Private.

Salem witch trial FTW! /sigh Ladies, I don't think she's innocent -- but you have nothing but feeling to go on. She's not guilty until there's proof; this is why we don't live in Russia.
Huh? I don't understand.

Have you ever tried to visit a myspace page that has that many photos? It would take a long time to load and is a pain in the butt.
I have 2 people that I am very close to that have wayyyyyy too many photos and I don't go to their pages because of it.
If she was using her myspace page to get the word out about Caylee being lost, I can see why she would try to remove things that would make it load super slow.

It wouldn't make it slow if she had the photos in the albums. If she put them on her actual page (which I doubt) then it would make the page load very slow. I literally have hundreds of pics in my own Myspace albums and no matter what computer I or my friends are on, they load normal.

I would revise the whole picture thing to be.....

A real mom doesn't put pictures of her child all over the internet for possible predators to view and possibly compromise the child to begin with.

Kathy in Texas

That is a very harsh statement to make in the time of online photos, internet, and social networking.

I go to many sites for parents and it is not unusual to see signatures with people's kids.

If you use the web wisely, not give real name or location of anyone in your family, then I don't see anything wrong with posting pics of your children. I definitly don't consider it bad parenting....

JMO...

And that is also why we have discussion forums, so we can share our opinions prior to a court verdict.

which is that Casey is responsible for the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.

and this is why:

A real mom doesn't remove 100s of her missing daughters photographs from the internet

A real mom doesn't wait 31 days to report her child missing (and then only because she is forced to) for any reason - script or no script

A real mom doesn't buy new clothes and go clubbing and have a fantastic time when she believes her child has been kidnapped

A real mom doesn't respond to her best friend's tears about her missing child with, "Oh, my God. Calling you guys, a huge waste!"

Here is what a REAL MOM does: (*copied, not mine)

A mother loves her children unconditionally. She accepts her children and teaches them the value of an honest opinion, because her children are the most important thing in the world to her. Her family is her highest priority. She will not sacrifice her children's safety and well-being for the sake of a man, a job, or anything else. She will protect her children no matter what. This is not negotiable.

A mother will teach her children morals, spending quality time with each of her children. Her children will understand the difference between right and wrong. She will teach respect for oneself and others and her children will learn the difference between truth and deception. They will know to really understand someone, it is best to know the person for who they are and to understand someone else's perspective.

She will teach her children to be non-judgmental, to accept people for what they look like and not based on the color of their skin. A mother will teach manners to her children, knowing that someday soon they too will have to survive in the world without her to hold their hands every step of the way. She will be there for her children when they come to her for advice, and will always be honest with them. A mother will share laughter with her children and will also teach the value of an education. A mother will always put her children first. Always. Above all, a mother will realize she is human and will make mistakes. No one is perfect and this is the way we all must learn. A mother will forgive her children when they make mistakes but she will also forgive herself when she makes mistakes. Mothers must think with their brains and their hearts and in doing so, they will develop the skills they need to be the best mothers possible. After all, most importantly, a mother is a person who leads by example. It doesn't matter what she says because her actions speak louder than her words. Long after her words are forgotten, the things she has done will be remembered always.

Yes! I agree!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari
Back