Any real mother knows the truth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
okay - you know what has ooked me out from the get go? When I see pictures of Casey and Caylee - they look SO posed. Like, there are many of Casey kissing Caylee and it is almost as if Casey wanted to make sure that she looked good in the photo. Bothered me from day 1.

A real mother could NOT go this long without holding her child, or at least having some kind of contact. A real mother would have been begging for the return of her child.

I saw first hand how the general public responds when there is a child missing. I was vacationing in a beach town with my family. My husband and kids were in the ocean. He, not thinking, sent my 4 year old daughter out of the water to me. The problem was, from the ocean there were hundreds of umbrellas that looked like ours. With all the people out on the beach there was no way of her being able to locate me. When my husband got out of the water soon later I asked him where our little girl was. When he explained, I started walking up and down the beach frantically searching. A woman spotted me and asked what was wrong. I explained and she quickly told a lifeguard. The moment I said that he blew a whistle (it must have been a code) and everyone sat down. My little girl was the only one standing. Thinking about these kind folk and what they did that day brings tears to my eyes. The point being, IF Casey had told any local citizen that she needed help to find her daughter they would have gone to great lengths to try and find her. All she needed to do was ask for help.

WOW..I had to read yours out loud to my hub and daughter.

I can't add anything further to this, other than to agree with many thoughts posted here.

Many have presented their thoughts very clearly and respectfully.

Thanks Susie & others.

You've made a real point here, SusieClue. One consistant glue that runs through all the different societies on earth, no matter what the geographical location is, is that all societies protect and take care of their young. No matter her right to due process under the law - and I do believe in that - there is no way 99.99% of mothers will ever believe that she would not utilize every single resource available to her to get her daughter back. No way, no how!

Panicked Moms. We know what it feels like. Even if it is only 2 minutes and no harm was done. 31 days to report. 84 days later and nothing. There is no kidnapper. There is no huge conspiracy. There is no script. There is only KC, CA, GA and LA and they are not talking or searching.
The rest of the country is in the role of pancicked MOM. That in and of itself is very telling.

This is the wonder of wonders...
People all over the US and some even the word are beside-themselves and heartbroke over this little girl lost... To the point of spending way to much time blogging trying to figure out were oh were she is. People in her hometown along with people from TX out in the hot swamps of FL looking for this little girl.
I hate to even say this but I feel as if we on the blogs have cried for this baby more then her own so called mother..

And the 31 days, it is just unheard of thing to do. Like others, I could not have gone 31 min. let alone 31 days!

My barn cats was a better mother to her kittens when she had a litter then casey was!

I am a really really good mom, with 2 successful older children and one 2 and a half, I have pics on myspace.My myspace is private so I can control who sees them.....Just because you want to share pics with people across the country does not mean your a bad MOM.

I think the thing about casey with all pics she took, had something to do with her loving to take photos and may have been the the one thing she was good at.
Don't ask were I read this, because I forgot now were... But sometime over the summer I read she loved to do photography. So the photos of Caylee were her art. And it is very telling to go and remove your child and your art...

My barn cats was a better mother to her kittens when she had a litter then casey was!

Exactly. That's what I mean. Polar bears are better mothers. Kangaroos, turtles, chickens, you name it. There is a thing called "maternal instinct" and it is ferocious. Casey didn't have it. At all. And it wasn't just an immaturity thing. I believe she truly is a sociopath who feigns and imitates the emotions of others. She is cold, hard, calculating and completely self serving.

I'm sure that poor Caylee would have ended up with some real emotional/mental problems of her own had she lived through her upbringing with Casey as Mom. I take comfort in the knowledge that she is with her infallible Father in Heaven and he is loving on her good!!!

I think the thing about casey with all pics she took, had something to do with her loving to take photos and may have been the the one thing she was good at.
Don't ask were I read this, because I forgot now were... But sometime over the summer I read she loved to do photography.
No, you are absolutely correct about it being in writing. I also remember reading that. And, like you, I don't have the link to the resource either. Maybe some sharp-minded person will be able to refresh our memory. :)

No, you are absolutely correct about it being in writing. I also remember reading that. And, like you, I don't have the link to the resource either. Maybe some sharp-minded person will be able to refresh our memory. :)

One of her many boyfriends mentioned that was her hobby, I believe. (among, um others...)

Yes. Also if your child was kidnapped, do you go online and post messages on your friend's pages as cheerful as ever?

One time at a public pool, my son was running to catch my dad who was going into the pool, he was 3. I was on the outside of the gated pool about to take a bite of my hotdog. I watched my dad emerg but my son was nowhere to be seen, my father lost him in the matter of moments, walking through the men's bathroom into the pool area. I calmly called out "Dad where is the baby?" still holding my hot dog, my dad whipped his head around and grew pale, he rushed into the bathrooma nd I fully expected him to come out holding my baby, but instead he came out flushed and shook his head that he wasn't in there. I suddenly felt dizzy and my vision blurred - according to witnesses - I threw the hot dog and ran like a lunatic, the hot dog hitting another person in the face - I ran screaming his name into the men's bathroom. It was sheer terror as I thought he was kidnapped.

I remember I saw his little life flash before my eyes! I soon found him standing under a shower behind a rather larged man who was shocked by me running in there.

He simply said, "mamma i was stinky"

It was the worse day of my life and it was only 2 minutes. I can't imagine 84 days. It has been 84 days.

I laughed and cried while reading this....so scary, but funny now that everything is ok. I could picture myself doing the same thing. I'm super paranoid about my 20 month old getting away from me. They can be so quick, and since so short they can scoot across aisles or clothing racks quickly.

I agree with many of the sentiments shared here, however you are dangerously close to starting a mommy war with a thread like this. There are many different types of parenting styles out there, many different ideas of what is considered normal, and many different types of moms. I'd say the only thing held universally in common between most moms is a genuine love for their children. But it can be a dangerous thing to overgeneralize what makes someone a "real" mom versus a baby killer like Casey. Just sayin'

Maybe we should just say "A good mom would never jeopardize her child in any way" and "Good grandparents would place the best interests of their grandchild ahead of their own child at all cost."

I agree with many of the sentiments shared here, however you are dangerously close to starting a mommy war with a thread like this. There are many different types of parenting styles out there, many different ideas of what is considered normal, and many different types of moms. I'd say the only thing held universally in common between most moms is a genuine love for their children. But it can be a dangerous thing to overgeneralize what makes someone a "real" mom versus a baby killer like Casey. Just sayin'

That seems a bit dramatic to me. Starting a war over starting a thread, based on my opinion?:rolleyes:

I wish to stay out of the above argument, but I'm a mom of two grown children and just wish there had been all these new-fangled monitors and other ways (cells) to help keep up with toddlers on the playground or at a playdate. It was just up to us (mom and dad) to watch those kids and it was hard and exhausting. Those toddlers are a real piece of work! It's hard to teach them wandering off is not a good idea - they're soooo curious and don't believe (no matter what you say usually) and want to explore. While exploration is wonderful and encouraged, this can get that child in big trouble.

My mom ( the nearest grandmother to my kids) wouldn't even let my kids go swimming without calling me and getting the OK. She kept them close in her backyard and was very vigilant. That's why I could trust her to watch those kids and even keep them overnight - so we could have a breather!

I believe Casey is responsible for Caylee's DEATH and she knows it. I don't think she should have ever let her MOM talk her into having Caylee or at least put her up for abortion because SHE didn't want a child - that's quite obvious! I just wish she thinks she's gotten away with it especially with her mom stayin mum! It would be so nice for her to just let the LE know where the body is, but that would put her in jail in a heartbeat, so that'll never happen. Sad.

gaia:mad:

This is straight from Detective Corporal Yuri Melich’s initial report, now tell me, are these the actions of a mother fearing for her daughter's life?

Investigator’s note: As of this writing, we do not know the condition of the missing child, Caylee Anthony. We do not know where the child is. Based on the repetitive lies that the defendant has told, we do not know with who the child is or even if the child is alive. As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed about the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two- year -old daughter. I request that she be held on a NO BOND status until the child is located.

I only wish Yuri's request had been granted.

Some women are just not cut out to be moms. Some of them recognize that before they have children. Some don't, unfortunately. Some change their minds once the child is born and turn into great moms. Some don't. There are all kinds of mothers out there. We're not all perfect and we do make mistakes. But most of us don't kill our kids because of them. The saddest part to me is that a little child loses the chance to grow up and have a life and children of their own. I guess most of us will never understand why a child is given and then taken away so soon.
Caylee's little life was too short, but she will never be forgotten!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari
Back