Anyone Else See Tim Miller on CNN Headline News Today

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To really understand how vile CA is, go back to when Caylee's remains were found and TM was on NG telling us that he was unable to search the Suburban drive area because it was mostly underwater.
CA was on next day saying "the only thing wet back there was when TM spilled his vodka".
No wonder everyone feels such contempt for her,including her own family.

Wow ... I knew CA made untruthful and derogatory statements about Tim, but I don't recall the wording ... Thanks !!

What a CRUEL ........ CA is !

Did anyone else catch Tim Miller (Texas Equusearch) in a short interview on CNN's Headline News this afternoon and get it taped or transcribed?

I couldn't get it taped quick enough, but thought it was verrrry interesting - I do hope someone has it on tape, but wanted to get these notes I scribbled down until a link to the actual piece is available:

1) Tim talked about ICA in "her little shorts and midriff top and a big smile" bebopping around the house, staying in her bedroom with absolutely no typical mom reaction (no crying, etc.) like his prior experiences with mothers of a missing child

2) Tim asking George's friend how George was doing and the friend saying George was working but the little B**** (ICA) knew what happened to Caylee and wasn't talking

3) Cindy telling Tim she hired him to get out there and find a live Caylee, no matter what LE said, Caylee was still alive

4) Tim showing George a map and telling him since he (Tim) was from Texas he had no idea where to start searching and to get ICA to come help. George had Casey come out and they asked her and she got mad and stomped back to her bedroom.

5) After 4 days of searching, Tim talked to Cindy and told her that he knew she didn't want to hear this but he needed help as to where to find Caylee's body, because the faster they found it the more evidence LE would have to find out who did it, etc. Tim said he will never forget Cindy's response when she replied "YOU BETRAYED US! YOU BETRAYED US!" and then it all went downhill from there.

Wow, I'll tell you Tim is a fantastic witness to what was going on in the home at the time, and makes you realize how really strange and weird it was :crazy: (and how he is a fantastic person doing what he does for others too).

Why did Cindy say she "hired Tim"? (#3 on your list) Did Cindy hire Tim, I thought his services were voluntary? At any rate, Cindy didn't have the money to "hire" Tim, did she? Another person/ bill she would have just not paid, because she was "betrayed".

And since when does Tim go looking for the living? I thought he was mainly cadaver recovery....

I think she knew at that point that Caylee was dead, and that was why she didn't want him searching for the remains... she was too afraid he'd find them. My theory is that George & Cindy were fed the 'accident' and panic story early on, by either Mr. Baez or Casey. But they knew how bad the case looked against Casey, and knew that the finding of the remains would be even more evidence against her. As such, they did not want Caylee's remains found, therefore they misled people and tried to throw others off the trail by asking them to search for a "live" Caylee. I also think this all ties in with why DC was out in the area the remains were found, searching. Had he actually found the remains, I think he would have moved them, or gotten rid of them in some way.... all at the direction of George & Cindy. The most chilling thing about that video of DC was when he was cutting open garbage bags. I think he must have been told that the remains were in a garbage bag. JMO.

Am I remembering right that Tim had asked Cindy for something of Caylees for a scent and she refused?

Wow ... I knew CA made untruthful and derogatory statements about Tim, but I don't recall the wording ... Thanks !!

What a CRUEL ........ CA is !

CA has done plenty of mud slinging over the last 3 years. There's a big truck load of mud that is soon to be dumped on her. Lets just see how she likes it and if she can climb out of that muck.

Not to take away from our wonderful man Tim, but I just had to add:

Linda, this is a really difficult time for me (I hope Ashton does the cross)

but Judge, it's her tone of voice

Throws hands up in the air "okay, okay"

I wonder if she'll wear her proper court attire - a sundress and or tank top and sandles.

GAAAAAH!

Mel

And I can almost see the SA's wearing necklaces made out of garlic cloves when she comes to testify. :floorlaugh:

To really understand how vile CA is, go back to when Caylee's remains were found and TM was on NG telling us that he was unable to search the Suburban drive area because it was mostly underwater.
CA was on next day saying "the only thing wet back there was when TM spilled his vodka".

NO SHE DIN'T? Now I have more contempt for that woman than I ever had before.

Mel

CA has done plenty of mud slinging over the last 3 years. There's a big truck load of mud that is soon to be dumped on her. Lets just see how she likes it and if she can climb out of that muck.

And it's gonna be hard to do with them thare sandles on.

A grandmother who did NOT want LE involved is more like it! Once she figured out ("what have you done") Casey did it, she wanted to handle this her way, or no way... simply disgusting!!!

Poor Caylee Marie :(

IMO, everything CA did and say will come back like karma and bite her in the but!

WOW! I never heard this before... that truly IS dispicable!

Why did Cindy say she "hired Tim"? (#3 on your list) Did Cindy hire Tim, I thought his services were voluntary? At any rate, Cindy didn't have the money to "hire" Tim, did she? Another person/ bill she would have just not paid, because she was "betrayed".

And since when does Tim go looking for the living? I thought he was mainly cadaver recovery....

She didn't hire Tim. His organization put out a lot of money for the search for Caylee. She stabbed him in the back. So UNGRATEFUL. He had the best intentions of trying to bring closure to that family. A good man with compassion and eyes of an :angel:. He was just a front to her until he did not conform to her nonsense. Then she turned on Tim. I have nothing good to say about the actions of CA. NOTHING!

Was it Tim that she accused of stealing donation money?

IMO, everything CA did and say will come back like karma and bite her in the but!

And ironically, [maybe I should put this in that other thread] it is Casey herself who is going to be inflicting those wounds. Casey, the very person CA has been trying to cover for, is going to be the one to bite her in the butt. :butthead:

I think she knew at that point that Caylee was dead, and that was why she didn't want him searching for the remains... she was too afraid he'd find them. My theory is that George & Cindy were fed the 'accident' and panic story early on, by either Mr. Baez or Casey. But they knew how bad the case looked against Casey, and knew that the finding of the remains would be even more evidence against her. As such, they did not want Caylee's remains found, therefore they misled people and tried to throw others off the trail by asking them to search for a "live" Caylee. I also think this all ties in with why DC was out in the area the remains were found, searching. Had he actually found the remains, I think he would have moved them, or gotten rid of them in some way.... all at the direction of George & Cindy. The most chilling thing about that video of DC was when he was cutting open garbage bags. I think he must have been told that the remains were in a garbage bag. JMO.

Just two words crucibelle - EXCELLENT POST

jmo

Tim is a wonderful, caring, man. He gives of his time without wanting anything in return. He pushes himself to exhaustion when he is working a case.

I wondered, at the time, what had happened for him to leave Florida & the search, now it makes sense, CA!!!!

I met him briefly when he came to Illinois to search for Stacy Peterson.

He will be a really credible witness.

Didn't CA also leave a scathing voice mail for Tim as well? Hope that can be played at the trial.

oooh, zsazsa, what a slam Cindy gave Tim Miller. I didn't know this. Thanks for adding it to the mix.

There's no doubt in my mind that testimony from Tim Miller will do one thing specific in this coming trial. He will be able to shine the light maybe not on who was responsible for Caylee's death but he will clearly show the Anthony parents were certainly trying to hide something about this case. His testimony, which I hope he can compare with other grieving parents he's worked with, adds another element to this story - a good look at Cindy and George's attempt to obstruct the investigation and the search for Caylee's remains. No body - no crime. That's how they were thinking, IMO.
Go Tim Miller.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back