Anyone Ever Heard...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
librazone said:
Oh jeezus I didnt even know about that one. No I meant his involvement in the Ramsey case.

lol..yeah, he was supposed to show up for a court hearing in 2001 for a child *advertiser censored* charge & never showed up...obviously there had to be a warrant issued at that time.....from what i understand, that's one of the 'things' that the DA is using to get him back over to the US...i could be mistaken though...

librazone said:
Oh jeezus I didnt even know about that one. No I meant his involvement in the Ramsey case.
:confused: I'm confused by your post.

What charges are you referring to 5 years ago regarding the Ramsey case?

The question is.......... just how many kidnapping pedophiles go through all that trouble of breaking in & leaving a 3 page ransom note then leave without what they came for?NONE

Tom'sGirl said:
:confused: I'm confused by your post.

What charges are you referring to 5 years ago regarding the Ramsey case?
You would have to look at the KRON interview to understand the post.Basically a women said that Karr told her about killing Jonbenet 5 years ago and she had told the FBI.But I think the woman is possibly just a crank.

"Anyone Ever Heard... of a pedophile kidnapping a child for ransom.As far as I know real kidnappers and pedophiles have completely different MOs."

Right, the two are mutually exclusive.

librazone said:
You would have to look at the KRON interview to understand the post.Basically a women said that Karr told her about killing Jonbenet 5 years ago and she had told the FBI.But I think the woman is possibly just a crank.
I actually thought this woman made a decent witness and appeared believable. I think Karr did tell her the story that she recounted in the interview. I just think he was lying about it and it will turn out that he was NOT with his brother at that party, etc.... which led to him reportedly harming JBR.

librazone said:
She never left the house. Both the police and FBI said there was no kidnapping involved.
I'm not saying he wasnt involved in another case.

Hi Librazone. I used to work with LE in a civilian capacity and I also had this question once, at one time I was working with a 911 call of a woman who had gone to a man's house willingly but the man was then holding the woman there...I had both sides of the call and I heard a dispatcher tell an officer to visit the house which was the scene of an active kidnap in progress.

Well, all of us non LE people said the same thing, "kidnapping...what? She was willingly there. How is it kidnapping?" The supervising officer explained to us that anytime someone is unlawfully restricting the movement of another person, or holding them against their will, it is considered a kidnapping, and that you can be kidnapped even in your own home or even in a place where you went willingly, if there is a person there who is making you so that you cannot leave freely.

So, I imagine, if the Karr thing holds up, the kidnap part of it started as soon as he allegedly got Jonbenet out of her bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back