AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I actually have never been down on George. Now, Cindy with her committing perjury under oath, I have a serious problem with that.

I never understood how anyone thought George could have anything to do with this. The jury basically had to make fools of themselves and latch on to conjecture, speculation, and two iffy hearsay statements to find him suspicious and to allow Casey to paint herself as a victim.

Shortly after the trial, I came across a couple of posts from people claiming to know one or two of the jurors. One of them claimed that said juror had told them that a couple of people in the room were extremely aggressive, they were mocking the prosecution, calling the witnesses names, mocking the other jurors, etc. and making arguments like "I think George killed that little girl!" and "prove that she was Cayle's caretaker at the time, prove that Caylee didn't drown, prove that she was negligent!"

With that bunch, it wouldn't surprise me.

How can her parents reconcile with that baby killer. They should do themselves a favor and cut her out like cancer.

Nah, they'll continue to look for love and validity from her for the rest of their lives. She will continue to lie about them and emotionally torment them and use them when it's convenient and dump them until they become convenient again.

Casey is their karma. She will make them miserable until the day they die.

Here's an article YESorNO posted over at the Sidebar -

Casey Anthony’s Dad Reacts to Her New Interview About Murder Acquittal: My ‘Heart Hurts Even More Now’

"Casey Anthony‘s parents say they are “hurt” by a new interview she gave this week, nearly six years after she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
In a statement to PEOPLE on Tuesday, via their attorney, Cindy and George Anthony said their daughter was dragging them back to a tragic period in their lives from which they had tried to “move forward” — particularly George.

“After years of silence, Casey Anthony has decided to complete an interview and has once again pointed to George Anthony, her father, as a suspect in the disappearance and death of his granddaughter, Caylee,” Casey’s parents said in their statement.

“George, who has continued to try and move forward from this tragedy and who was vindicated on multiple occasions, is once again forced to relive the hints, rumors, lies and allegations that are being made by Casey Anthony,” the statement continued. “He has specifically stated that ‘his heart hurts even more now.’ ”...

While the Anthony family briefly reconciled after her acquittal, the relationship soon fractured again. According to several sources, Casey has not spoken to her family in more than a year..."

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthon...view-reaction/

She already went after him again via Piers Morgan a couple of years ago. What did he expect from her now? An apology? A confession? Or did he think she was keeping out of the public eye because she was ashamed of herself for calling her father a pedophile in front of the entire country?

She has to be literally cornered before she'll admit that she lied.

Not to mention she needs money for botox and cheek plumpers. Otherwise the shallow people who send her money will see how much she's aging and start supporting younger, more attractive murderers.

Oh shut up and quit bragging, Singer, you stupid ---Reading social media did them NO good. The entire reason this whole thing went wrong is that the jury was so disconnected from the opinion shared by the rest of the world. Just about the ONLY people they fooled were the jurors.
Ha. The paper in the other link discusses that exact thing.

Someone did try that as he left the courtroom the day this interview came out. And he played it off---said he hadn't seen it, and was focused on the Hernandez trial. I am following the AH trial and getting PTSD from watching Baez cross the witnesses and file endless nonsensical motions. But who knows, maybe he will win with the jury? :puke:

Good haha! Yeah I was watching some. Baez hasn't changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never understood how anyone thought George could have anything to do with this. The jury basically had to make fools of themselves and latch on to conjecture, speculation, and two iffy hearsay statements to find him suspicious and to allow Casey to paint herself as a victim.

Shortly after the trial, I came across a couple of posts from people claiming to know one or two of the jurors. One of them claimed that said juror had told them that a couple of people in the room were extremely aggressive, they were mocking the prosecution, calling the witnesses names, mocking the other jurors, etc. and making arguments like "I think George killed that little girl!" and "prove that she was Cayle's caretaker at the time, prove that Caylee didn't drown, prove that she was negligent!"

With that bunch, it wouldn't surprise me.

I hold her parents responsible for covering for her for 31 days.
If she truly was living with them there is NO WAY they didn't notice Caylee was missing. (If you go by her recent interview).
I always thought the defense had someone inside the jury working for them. That would make sense why it turned out the way it did. But the hell if I would let anyone bully me into saying she's innocent! It would be another hung jury but I would be able to sleep at night. Seriously there would be some fist fighting in there before I would allow her to get off.:bigfight:

I hold her parents responsible for covering for her for 31 days.
If she truly was living with them there is NO WAY they didn't notice Caylee was missing. (If you go by her recent interview).
I always thought the defense had someone inside the jury working for them. That would make sense why it turned out the way it did. But the hell if I would let anyone bully me into saying she's innocent! It would be another hung jury but I would be able to sleep at night. Seriously there would be some fist fighting in there before I would allow her to get off.:bigfight:

Am I recalling correctly that Casey had disappeared with Caylee after fighting with her parents, and they didn't know where the two of them were for a period of time? I don't recall how long. And then when Cindy finally talked to Casey and wanted to see or talk to Caylee, Casey claimed she was with Zanny the Nanny? Please correct me if I'm wrong, it's been too long now so maybe my memory's more than a little rusty.

OMG, so much BS. :puke:
[FONT=&amp]She is still the central part of my life, the central part of my being, always will be.[/FONT]

If I am blessed enough to have another child - if I'd be dumb enough to bring another kid into this world knowing that there'd be a potential that some jackass, their little snot-nose kid would then say something mean to my kid - I don't think I could live with that."
What? Such a bizarre and inappropriate statement. Her child was murdererd (by her) and she sleeps just fine at night. Yet she couldn't live with a "snot-nose kid" saying something mean to her "kid"? Not only is she a liar and a murderer, she just doesn't cohere. And her use of the English language.... :shakehead: She sounds like someone who's lived their life on the streets. Even after living around all these attorneys for years, she's absorbed nothing. She really needs to shut her mouth, she's not helping herself. On the other hand, keep talking FCA! [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

What? Such a bizarre and inappropriate statement. Her child was murdererd (by her) and she sleeps just fine at night. Yet she couldn't live with a "snot-nose kid" saying something mean to her "kid"? Not only is she a liar and a murderer, she just doesn't cohere. And her use of the English language.... :shakehead: She sounds like someone who's lived their life on the streets. Even after living around all these attorneys for years, she's absorbed nothing. She really needs to shut her mouth, she's not helping herself. On the other hand, keep talking FCA! [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

I'm pretty sure she used snot or snot-nose to refer to Caylee when she was IM-ing that other Anthony ( the cop). She used to looove cops. If you listen to the audio it's even worse. She is cold and aggressive.

I was watching cold case files and a man was talking about his grandparents murder 30 years ago and how the last time he saw the. He didn't know he'd never be able rose or touch them again. Casey has zero such emotions. I'm more convinced than ever she cold bloodedly murdered Caylee

[/FONT]

Yeah. She makes zero sense.

However, I applaud her for realizing that she's too dumb to bring another child into the world.

Am I recalling correctly that Casey had disappeared with Caylee after fighting with her parents, and they didn't know where the two of them were for a period of time? I don't recall how long. And then when Cindy finally talked to Casey and wanted to see or talk to Caylee, Casey claimed she was with Zanny the Nanny? Please correct me if I'm wrong, it's been too long now so maybe my memory's more than a little rusty.

You are correct. Casey was giving Cindy the run-around for a month, telling her that she was taking Caylee to the parks and that Zanny was watching her while Casey worked, etc. Cindy was desperate to see Caylee but Casey had every excuse in the book why she couldn't come home.

then, Cindy and George got the call that Casey's (their) car was impounded and that led to Casey telling them that Caylee had been missing for a month.

You're correct. Casey claimed a combination of those things.

Casey did her best to avoid them for a month. She stalled Cindy repeatedly by telling them a number of complicated lies (including Zanny the nanny getting in a car accident, then Zanny taking Caylee to Busch gardens or something.) Basically, she kept promising Cindy that she would be home in a day or two and then kept making up lies to stall her.

At one point she informed CIndy that Caylee was attending a "Character breakfast" at Universal Studios. Cindy, who was desperate to see them, got in her car and hightailed it over there only to be told by Casey that she was in Jacksonville.

If there's any truth to that story that Casey and Cindy had a violent argument over Casey stealing from her ailing grandfather again, I would guess that's the reason Cindy and George didn't find it incredibly odd that Casey wasn't coming home.

Going by something Cindy wrote or blogged about during the thirty one days, it seems they thought Casey was keeping Caylee away from them to spite them, which in her case makes perfect sense.

The only time Casey went home was to steal food from her parents' refrigerator when she thought they were at work.

George caught her on one of those occasions, asked her when she and Caylee were coming home and then a lightbulb went on in his head and he connected her with the gas cans and confronted her about it. He went to go retrieve them from Casey's trunk and Casey flipped out on him, ran by him, opened her trunk and threw them at him yelling "Here's your f'ing gascans."

Apparently she really didn't want him to get a close look at the trunk of her car.

And apparently the troglodytes on her jury didn't find that at all suspicious or decided he was making the whole suspicious encounter up...

I get the feeling that some of them couldn't connect two dots on a children's coloring book.

It's all coming back to me now. She was such a horrible person and that jury was just so stupid or corrupt. Or both.

I'm pretty sure she used snot or snot-nose to refer to Caylee when she was IM-ing that other Anthony ( the cop). She used to looove cops. If you listen to the audio it's even worse. She is cold and aggressive.

I was watching cold case files and a man was talking about his grandparents murder 30 years ago and how the last time he saw the. He didn't know he'd never be able rose or touch them again. Casey has zero such emotions. I'm more convinced than ever she cold bloodedly murdered Caylee

Yes, she did use the term snot in reference to Caylee while texting her boyfriend. In that series of text messages she says things like "At least the kid is passed out" and then "want me to bring the little snot head?" What a terrible "mother" she was!

So strange how these criminals think aggressiveness is a good quality--she says Caylee would have grown up not to take any nonsense from anyone. I'd rather teach my kids to be good, kind, tolerant etc. Being a bada$$? Not so much.

Oh I'm referring to her newest accusation.
That she was living with her parents and when her and Caylee were asleep in the bed, Caylee went missing. Basically accusing her parents yet again more pointedly at her father.
There's been so many lies told I don't think Casey even knows now which one is even close to the truth.
Why in the HELL would anyone want to reconcile with that monster after all she has said about them?
I do think her parents should have called the police immediately when Casey wouldn't allow them access to Caylee.
They knew what type of mother she was and I'm sure they knew what she was capable of also.
I could NEVER forgive her. Seriously. I wouldn't even acknowledge she was my daughter. I'd change my name and move away.
31 days is too long to not know your granddaughter is safe. They should have just gotten custody of her and been finished with Casey. JMOO but let got worry about giving forgiveness to her.
I would feel absolutely no need to ever contact her again.
I pray she never has another child. Some people just shouldn't have children. I respect those who admit it and stand by their decision.
Having children is a life long choice. Something not to be taken lightly.
So many people out there can't have children and WANT a child. She should have given her to her parents and then spend her life partying away. But that would have been in Caylee's best interest and Casey didn't care about what was right or wrong.
And WHY does she live with the investigator???
It pisses me off even seeing her look at Caylee's pictures.
A child loves their parent/s and trusts them unconditionally. How could she DO this and live with herself?
At this point since she's been found innocent why not tell the truth? Double jeopardy law would protect her.
She should LEAVE HER PARENTS ALONE.
If there had been any type of accident that led to Caylee's death, they would have immediately called for help.
But they didn't. That speaks volumes.
I would most definitely turn my child in without hesitation. But that's just me.

Oh I'm referring to her newest accusation.
That she was living with her parents and when her and Caylee were asleep in the bed, Caylee went missing. Basically accusing her parents yet again more pointedly at her father.
There's been so many lies told I don't think Casey even knows now which one is even close to the truth.
Why in the HELL would anyone want to reconcile with that monster after all she has said about them?
I do think her parents should have called the police immediately when Casey wouldn't allow them access to Caylee.
They knew what type of mother she was and I'm sure they knew what she was capable of also.
I could NEVER forgive her. Seriously. I wouldn't even acknowledge she was my daughter. I'd change my name and move away.
31 days is too long to not know your granddaughter is safe. They should have just gotten custody of her and been finished with Casey. JMOO but let got worry about giving forgiveness to her.
I would feel absolutely no need to ever contact her again.
I pray she never has another child. Some people just shouldn't have children. I respect those who admit it and stand by their decision.
Having children is a life long choice. Something not to be taken lightly.
So many people out there can't have children and WANT a child. She should have given her to her parents and then spend her life partying away. But that would have been in Caylee's best interest and Casey didn't care about what was right or wrong.
And WHY does she live with the investigator???
It pisses me off even seeing her look at Caylee's pictures.
A child loves their parent/s and trusts them unconditionally. How could she DO this and live with herself?
At this point since she's been found innocent why not tell the truth? Double jeopardy law would protect her.
She should LEAVE HER PARENTS ALONE.
If there had been any type of accident that led to Caylee's death, they would have immediately called for help.
But they didn't. That speaks volumes.
I would most definitely turn my child in without hesitation. But that's just me.

Sadly she was able to accuse her poor father of something so horrific because she was still allowed to live at home. She wouldn't have been able to accuse her father if she had lived on her own or with roommates. They tried to accommodate her mostly for Caylee's sake, I imagine, but it backfired in a most tragic way. People like Casey feel no gratitude at all and tend to bite the hands that feed them. She murdered her baby and destroyed her father's (and brother's) reputation. It's shocking to me that she is still doing it instead of quietly disappearing into obscurity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back