April 29 weekend of Sleuthiness

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say it's fair to say that she used words like "always" and "never" when perhaps she should have said "usually"? We heard a mechanical engineer that knew Nancy from the time she moved into the neighborhood testify that she ran with Nancy, and it was not unusual for Nancy to run alone.

I didn't give much credance to "always" and "never". I am sure the jury would take into consideration the love and passion of a friend and realize that absolutes are not accurate. There are always (not never) exceptions. :)

Nor any random acts of robbery or sexual assault of joggers that I have been able to find.

Take out the word 'joggers' because really, is someone who sexually assaults a jogger any different from another kind of opportunist?

Real estate agent raped in Cary home

Of note from the article,

"Several who have lived in the neighborhood for only a few weeks said they were concerned that such a violent crime occurred in the area.

"I was actually shocked. It's a pretty quiet, low-key neighborhood," resident Debbie Danner said.

Because some of your claims are "he said/she said" claims. Who is telling the truth? The ducks? Maybe they were there on Friday. Do you know who put them in the box? We know the brown duck was on the refrigerator the evening of July 12th. How did it end up with the others? Was she lying when she said Brad had VoIP knowledge? Do you know that Nancy didn't always wear her diamonds? (She is wearing that necklace in the video, BTW.) Who testified to this "meeting"? You are stating things definitely not in evidence. MOO

That is only your opinion and a few other BDIers that she was wearing it, many others of us did not see it in the video and the Prosecution did not say anything about it when they crossed the witness.

This will be my final post on this forum. I will also be deleting my account.

I find it unconscionable to suggest and accuse other witnesses of murder. I came here for intelligent, even insightful perspective on the case. Not this gossipy, name-calling witch hunt.

Count me 'very disappointed', and count me out.

FWIW, I have no relation to anyone in this case.

It's quite disgusting.

Not to mention alerting the ADA that somebody on the jury may have been not following the judges instructions regarding discussion of the case. Hard to believe that piece of information hasn't gotten back to the jurors. Doubt it won any prosecution points.

Wow, that seems like so long ago.

Take out the word 'joggers' because really, is someone who sexually assaults a jogger any different from another kind of opportunist?

Real estate agent raped in Cary home

Of note from the article,

"Several who have lived in the neighborhood for only a few weeks said they were concerned that such a violent crime occurred in the area.

"I was actually shocked. It's a pretty quiet, low-key neighborhood," resident Debbie Danner said.

Inside a home provides some degree of cover. Assaulting/robbing joggers presumes that a risk of being seen and caught is quite different was my point.

Actually I do not believe he did because the "B" in BAC is Blood. It is Blood Alcohol Content. He didn't have any blood to test. He tested some fluid I believe in or near the lung. He gave the alcohol content of the fluid which is not the same as BAC.

I edited my earlier post after you quoted me. Please see above and I provide the reference to his testimony.

That is only your opinion and a few other BDIers that she was wearing it, many others of us did not see it in the video and the Prosecution did not say anything about it when they crossed the witness.

They will still be claiming it when there is no rebuttal evidence on that video. People see what they want to see. I choose to go with the evidence.

Actually it's right there in otto's enhanced photo. I have to believe that others could enhance it further since otto didn't have the advantage of the actual film and had to take a picture of a picture from a picture. I'll be SHOCKED if we don't see it in rebuttal. But even with the disadvantage that otto was dealing with, you can see the necklace in her photo. It's not an opinion. It's there.

Towhee...know what you mean.
Unbelievable some here actually think witnesses in this case are the more likely culprit.
Anyone but Bradley.:banghead:

This will be my final post on this forum. I will also be deleting my account.

I find it unconscionable to suggest and accuse other witnesses of murder. I came here for intelligent, even insightful perspective on the case. Not this gossipy, name-calling witch hunt.

Count me 'very disappointed', and count me out.

FWIW, I have no relation to anyone in this case.

Just an FYI...it's against the TOS to announce you are leaving. So if you don't actually intend to delete your account, you might want to delete the message.

There was no BAC. There was no blood to test.

I have seen you say a couple of times there was no blood, are you saying her body was completely devoid of blood? I totally missed that is that is the case. BAC can also be tested in the liver I believe, and other organs. He came up with .06 BAC, how do you think he came to that conclusion if she had no blood?

It's quite disgusting.

I wish people didn't take it so hard that there are other suspects that should be looked at in this case. This is not personal. People are trying to figure out who did this to her because it's looking like it wasn't BC. If it's not the spouse, you move outward from that circle - the friends. You must admit there has been some very suspicious behavior in some of them, no?

I didn't give much credance to "always" and "never". I am sure the jury would take into consideration the love and passion of a friend and realize that absolutes are not accurate. There are always (not never) exceptions. :)

It was the "always" and "never" statements that were taken very seriously by police in terms of building a case against Brad. She said that Nancy never removed her necklace, but we have seen video of her on July 11 where she was not wearing the necklace. When the necklace was discovered in the house, police believed that she always wore it, so Brad must have murdered her and removed the necklace. She said that Nancy never ran alone, but we heard testimony from a friend that ran with Nancy and knew Nancy ran alone. The always/never statements were taken as fact, but in the end they were misleading.

Actually it's right there in otto's enhanced photo. I have to believe that others could enhance it further since otto didn't have the advantage of the actual film and had to take a picture of a picture from a picture. I'll be SHOCKED if we don't see it in rebuttal. But even with the disadvantage that otto was dealing with, you can see the necklace in her photo. It's not an opinion. It's there.

So if there is no rebuttal testimony on it, will you agree that it isn't there?

Inside a home provides some degree of cover. Assaulting/robbing joggers presumes that a risk of being seen and caught is quite different was my point.

If the person in the article was not identified and caught, I don't think those neighbors would feel comfortable jogging alone around there.

They will still be claiming it when there is no rebuttal evidence on that video. People see what they want to see. I choose to go with the evidence.

I can't believe you didn't see that pendant in otto's photo. It is pretty darned evident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict