GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know what the newspaper deliverer saw. He must be one of the sixty eight listed on the witness list.
I might try to find out about vance. Not surprising, he's listed with addresses in Marianna and Little Rock. I'm just not ready to pay for the info, lol. I'm not too up on those sites, but if anyone knows of a free search site link me pls?

Yeah, that was very eerie. It took some major fortitude for Ms. Cannady to go back over there. I cannot fathom what she's been through.

I watched the video and do you guys know what was missing that her and her mom bought? Is is still being kept secret? I know somewhat of info on this case but this is the first i have heard about this.

It hasn't been confirmed exactly but itseems to have been her purse, laptop and some jewelry item, perhaps something she got with her mom

I recall reading that her laptop was among the missing items-I haven't looked for a link though, and I don't know what the item was that her mom bought her. I've read maybe a bracelet but no official word on that.

How is this relevant?

In your first post on November 20th of last year, you said this:

"... (this is just a bad feeling, I don't know anyone in LE or anyone who knew Anne), ..."

If you don't know anyone that knew Anne how can you deem info you've heard through the grapevine as credible enough to argue for and support? How can you say "her close friends did some talking" and you don't know with certainty who her close friends absolutely are?

I was just trying to answer your question honestly with clarification.

As far as the info about the nurses, you seemed extremely upset with them, as is everyone else and I wanted to assure you that their careers in nursing are over. They could very well serve some time themselves.

I watched the video and do you guys know what was missing that her and her mom bought? Is is still being kept secret? I know somewhat of info on this case but this is the first i have heard about this.

There was talk that it may be an item of jewelry, but I honestly believe that what Anne and her mother bought will not come out until the trial.

When I saw that interview first time it floored me. I can't imagine her going through all that again for the cameras.

I will say I would assume the house as shown in the interview was rearranged and put back together after the investigation. Its not a huge house, and between EMT's getting in with a stretcher, investigators looking at things, etc. Like the table full of magazines in the front room was surely rearranged since then.

Carla, Ms. Cannady really emphasized the fact that nothing was out of order at all.
I don't see how she could've gone back through there, either- right to where she was looking down at where she found Anne, and really reliving that nightmare over again. It shows how determined she is to find out who did this, and proves she has the strength to make it through the process of finding the murderer.

The house was immaculate, with nothing out of place, Patti Cannady said, but she knew something was wrong. When she went to her daughter's bedroom, she made the awful discovery --

yeah I know she emphasized that. My point is that I am sure that between that morning, and when the video walk through was done several weeks later, im sure things were examined, moved around, and then put back. Like again moving the table out of the narrowish living room so the EMTs could get her out. obviously the bedroom was cleaned and/or repainted. So what you see on the video is an appriximation or reconstruction of what it looked like before.

It may be be too that when the cops went back to examine the house/yard after they picked up Vance they were looking for something specific. Maybe something small from in the house that might have wound up outside? Or maybe they found something on Vance that triggered some memory of some sign or item at Anne's house.

I would like to know what LE went back for that night, and where her laptop wound up. I would think the laptop would be sorta, in a way, easy to find.

I would like to know what LE went back for that night, and where her laptop wound up. I would think the laptop would be sorta, in a way, easy to find.

Not sure about the laptop, but if memory serves here, her purse was found in a trash can in a park not far from Anne's home. This is just an assumption on my part, but the laptop could have been dumped there as well.

Another angle could be that it is one of the items that Vance's girlfriend pawned/or had in her possession.

Does anyone know if the search warrants have been made public? With the gag order lifted, shouldn't they be?

It was said that none of Anne's items were pawned and I have not seen any mention of them being recovered. Exactly what was found in the park has not been stated with it being her purse and/or Vance's bloody clothes or even items unrelated to her attack. The gag order is still in place for official parties involved, but the block on jail visitors was lifted

I think the police were just following leads they received (as far as the park). What or if they found anything, I really don't believe will be known until the trial. Being from the LR area, there was a very noticable search down Cantrell Road by LR PD, I believe on Wednesday of the week this happened, don't quote me on the time, but, they reported that nothing was found. It was such a big deal, people living in that area thought the LR PD were actually on the trail of a person/persons.

That news traveled really fast, while they were doing whatever it was, throughout LR.

YellowDog, I'm getting impatient, too. I check the online news & here daily to see if anything else has developed.

The perp who did this to Anne needs to be put away forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en