Found Alive AR - AT, 18, Blytheville, 16 Feb 2018 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Their own 14 year old son was at the cabin when they were arrested. I'm thinking this couple has not been named in the press in order to protect the identity of the son, who may also be a victim. JMO.

Seems the Pierce County Inmate Roster page is oddly not working as well.

What a horrible man in trying to connect with 8,000 children through social media! Makes me wonder if the FBI were onto him and had not been able to track him down?

All the agencies did an outstanding job in tracking this couple and locating this child so quickly. Good news for a change!

This takes such a weight off of my heart. I am so glad she is okay. Haven't been able to read through the details yet but just so glad she is safe.

Autistic Arkansas teen kidnapped, brought to Eatonville cabin, deputies say

"The detectives determined the victim texted back and forth with a cellphone with a Washington area code. They traced that to online interactions she had with the 50-year-old man, who has tried to befriend upwards of 8,000 children on social media.

The Arkansas detectives then found that in the days before the teen disappeared, the man flew in from Washington to Tennessee with the older woman, then drove to the teen’s home in a rental car with a fake identity. That’s when they kidnapped the girl, possibly with sexual motivation."

Omgggggg!! Tried to befriend upwards of 8,000 children"?????

8,000 CHILDREN

I am shook. Could they be connected to some sort of child trafficking ring?

cache.php

A team of Pierce County deputies and sergeants went to the home Thursday afternoon in the 39100 block of Ski Park Road East near Eatonville. After ignoring commands to open the door, the suspects eventually opened the doors and were taken into custody.
“The kidnap victim was located safe inside the house, and the male suspect’s 14-year-old son was also located safe inside the house,” the news release said.

http://fox17online.com/2018/02/27/m...ued-from-cabin-2000-miles-away-from-her-home/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back