AR AR - Autumn Nicole Lyon, 16, poss traveling in a veh, Mineral Springs, Howard County, 27 Jul 2024 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
453509461_803222411923733_5240099129801842818_n.jpg

MISSING/ENDANGERED CHILD ADVISORY - HOWARD COUNTY, AR

Name: Autumn Nicole Lyon
Missing from: Mineral Springs (Howard County)
White Female / 5'7" / 135 lbs.
Hair: Brown - Eyes: Hazel

Autumn was last seen on July 27 at 8:30 p.m. near 608 Dillard Street in Mineral Springs, AR, wearing black leggings, reddish orange sports bra and white sneakers. May be traveling a single cab pick-up.

If you see Autumn or know of her whereabouts, contact Mineral Springs PD at (870) 845-2626.

There is now an Amber Alert.

Arkansas Amber Alert

Autumn was reported missing on Saturday July 27. She is believed to be with 30 year old Adrian Graces, whom she reportedly met online. They may have traveled to Texas in a gray Ford F150 pick-up with TX LPN TTK1766. Mineral Springs has an active warrant for Graces.

Last seen wearing brown t-shirt, black leggings, and white sneakers with hair in a pony tail. photo shows blonde but she now has brown hair..

Associated Adult​

show_photo.php

Adrian Garces​

Last known address: 413 J. Street Weslaco, TX
Race: Hispanic
Sex: Male
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Hair: Brown
Eyes Brown
Complexion is described as: Medium
Last seen wearing: Last seen wearing blue collared shirt and jeans. Tattoo on left forearm
Missing infant/child/minor may be traveling in: Gray Ford F-150 Pick-up 4DR TX LPN TTK1766

www.fox13memphis.com

AMBER Alert issued for missing Arkansas teen

[...]

16-year-old Autumn Nicole Lyon was reported missing on Saturday from Mineral Springs, Arkansas, inside Howard County. She is 5-feet, 7-inches tall, weighs 135 pounds, has long brown or blonde hair, blue eyes, and a fair complexion. Lyon was last seen wearing a brown t-shirt, black leggings, and white sneakers with her hair in a ponytail.

She is believed to be with 30-year-old Adrian Garces, whom she reportedly met online. Garces is 5-feet, 8-inches tall, with brown hair, brown eyes, and a medium complexion. He was last seen wearing a blue collared shirt and jeans, and has a tattoo on his left forearm.

It is believed they may be travelling in a Gray 4-Door Ford F-150 pick up truck, with a Texas license plate: TTK1766

[...]

• Authorities said Autumn Nicole Lyon was last seen around 8:30 p.m. Friday near the area of 608 Dillard Drive in Mineral Springs.
  • Officials said there is an active warrant for Garces in Mineral Springs.

Last edited:
The Arkansas State Police has issued an AMBER Alert for a missing juvenile girl from Howard...

The Arkansas State Police has issued an AMBER Alert for a missing juvenile girl from Howard County.(Arkansas State

Police believe she is with 30-year-old Adrian Graces, whom she reportedly met online.

Lyon and Graces may have traveled to Texas in a gray Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license plate number TTK 1766.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Issued for: Arkansas
  • AMBER Alert: 31402
MK_amberAlert.png

Autumn Lyon​

No photo available

• Missing Since
    • Jul 27, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Mineral Springs, AR
    • Age Now
    • 16 years
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Blue
    • Height
    • 5'7"
    • Weight
    • 135 lbs
    • Description
    • Last seen wearing Wearing a brown t-shirt, black leggings, and white sneakers with hair in a pony tail. Photo shows blonde but she now has brown hair.
Updated: Correction to spelling of suspect's name in circumstances Autumn was reported missing on Saturday July 27. She is believed to be with 30 year old Adrian Garces, whom she reportedly met online. They may have traveled to Texas in a gray Ford F150 pick-up with TX LPN TTK1766. Mineral Springs has an active warrant for Garces. Last seen wearing a brown t-shirt, black leggings, and white sneakers with hair in a pony tail. Photo shows blonde but she now has brown hair. Anyone having information should contact: Mineral Springs Police Department (870) 845-2626
Associated companions

Adrian Garces​

No photo available

• Age Now
    • Sex
    • Male
    • Race
    • Hispanic
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 5'8"
    • Description
    • Last seen wearing blue collared shirt and jeans. Tattoo on left forearm.

Vehicle Information​

• Make:
    • Ford
    • Model:
    • F150
    • Color:
    • Gray
    • License plate:
    • TTK1766
    • License state:
    • TX

This one just came across my socials! I don’t like this one at all. years back there were specific types of girls that were inclined for grooming and trafficking.

The great thing is, we know what truck he is driving we know a tag he has we know his name I hope that even though this girl left willingly, the police are doing everything they can to bring her home safe

OK, so I searched the tag number out of Texas and it was purchased at a dealership in Welsco Texas in February 2024. But I cross reference that information and the person that I found is 40 not 30. ( I left my original comment so people could see the work that I’m doing how multiple people in the same city can have the same name.) The names match the vehicle match. The age does not match.

has anybody been able to find anything out on the guy in the black truck? We need to find him and his contacts before we can find her.

Last edited:
i’m having my morning coffee and connecting some dots came across the post where they shared his address and I hope that the police have already been out to that location because if you Google the address, it looks some kind of way

he avoided the highway and tolls because those would read his license plate. It would take about 12 hours to get from her last known location mentioned in the attached article to his address in Texas.Arkansas State Police issue AMBER Alert for missing Howard County teen
To be fair, depending on how he drove from Arkansas into Texas, there are not a lot of main highways. We travel southeast from Arkansas into central Texas a lot and usually drive the back road state highways

To be fair, depending on how he drove from Arkansas into Texas, there are not a lot of main highways. We travel southeast from Arkansas into central Texas a lot and usually drive the back road state highways
Totally agree! my biggest concern is the proximity to the US Mexico border and she is a beautiful young blonde girl.

Totally agree! my biggest concern is the proximity to the US Mexico border and she is a beautiful young blonde girl.
I agree with you there. Texas is a big state, but if you're used to road trips (like many Texans are), a 9-10 hour drive is nothing and can easily be made in a day.

If you're looking online for Adrian Garces, he usually seems to go by the alias Adrian Graces, although all the relatives listed for him are Garces.

Autumn’s whereabouts remain unknown, but she may be in the Leonard, Tex. area, northeast of Dallas.

Authorities said she was last seen with 30-year-old Adrian Garces. Garces was taken into custody in Texas last night. He has been charged with interference with custody and is awaiting extradition back to Arkansas.

Good grief, I know the most important thing is to get these girls home safely. What on earth makes these kids think it's ok to meet up with strangers on line? I do know most of those answers, but man, it keeps happening. To young to know better. Parents can even take away their electronics, but kids have friends and the library. I love the internet and I hate it. I have a 19 year old, I think it is pretty tough to raise kids nowadays. I know parents say this every generation, but it is a different world. It's crazy. My opinion only, and kinda of a rant.

Good grief, I know the most important thing is to get these girls home safely. What on earth makes these kids think it's ok to meet up with strangers on line? I do know most of those answers, but man, it keeps happening. Too young to know better. Parents can even take away their electronics, but kids have friends and the library. I love the internet and I hate it. I have a 19 year old, I think it is pretty tough to raise kids nowadays. I know parents say this every generation, but it is a different world. It's crazy. My opinion only, and kinda of a rant.
I agree!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7