4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When one inmate named Tyson hollered 'bit**!' at Kohberger he barely flinched, turning toward him with a menacing stare without breaking stride as he proceeded down the hall, according to one inmate who watched it happen.
I have to think he wouldn't be so "menacing" toward other inmates if he were having to live directly amongst and with them (gen pop instead of solitary).

I have to think he wouldn't be so "menacing" toward other inmates if he were having to live directly amongst and with them (gen pop instead of solitary).
I don't think he's acting any particular way. His stare, nstural to him, is awkward and easily misinterpreted. As hostile or devoid... aggressive, unfriendly...

He's probably thinking about the sound his shoes make. He lives in his head most of the time IMO.

And that's okay so long as his head stays behind bars.

JMO

Yeah, it's got to be unnerving for others incarcerated with him.

A lot of them will be frequent flyers, maybe with violence in their rap sheet, but I doubt there would be many, if any, who are true sociopaths and wannabe serial killers, which is what I believe BK to be.

He doesn't seem to be trying to make nice or hide it. I wonder if it feels like freedom to him, for all that he's in a literal cage.

MOO

I think he is desperate to get back on the internet which won't happen. Instead he can pay for tablet movies, limited email and video visits with anyone left who will talk to him. How does he explain to his family about his DNA?

The octillion amount ...

DNA is strong so be interesting to see what evidence AT can come up with to explain it to jurors ... She should have a 2nd game plan when her first evaporates.

2 Cents

I think he is desperate to get back on the internet which won't happen. Instead he can pay for tablet movies, limited email and video visits with anyone left who will talk to him. How does he explain to his family about his DNA?

The octillion amount ...

DNA is strong so be interesting to see what evidence AT can come up with to explain it to jurors ... She should have a 2nd game plan when her first evaporates.

2 Cents

If he's talking to family, I bet it's a polite exchange. Family news. Niceties. Probably have a long history of trying not to poke or provoke.

Granted a different kind but they are victims too.

Once he got into the real world, he didn't know how to pump his own brakes. Or he just didn't want to stop himself anymore.

He betrayed them too.

JMO

If he's talking to family, I bet it's a polite exchange. Family news. Niceties. Probably have a long history of trying not to poke or provoke.

Granted a different kind but they are victims too.

Once he got into the real world, he didn't know how to pump his own brakes. Or he just didn't want to stop himself anymore.

He betrayed them too.

JMO

It is dangerous to be talking to anyone because what the defendant says can and often is used against the defendant in open court.

One little slip up during a conversation, it can be transcribed for a jury or brought up in pre-trial hearings and/or for sentencing purposes.

Was used against defendants in 3 separate trials I followed.

2 Cents

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back