UT - Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Best guess is that either Josh's dad, his brother or someone else met them at the campsite -- or just after Josh and the boys left; and then took Susan's body to another location ?
Omo.
Yes, seems a likely scenario. And seems both JP brother and his father are now both deceased IIUC. I didn’t realize that when I posted on Sunday July 28.

This is such an unfortunate case in terms of the missing presumed dead wife SP and the two boys. MOO

The day that Josh murdered his sweet little boys, I was checking some news while other fam. members were watching the Super bowl game on a Sunday.... a breaking news alert that a man barricaded himself in a house and set it on fire, killing himself and two young boys.
I don't know how I knew -- but I realized instantly who it was, before opening the link.
While the rental house was still burning, a reporter stood outside a distance away talking about what the social worker had said in her emergency call, and his voice was breaking somewhat.
Awful.
As if fire was horrid enough, Josh attacked them with a hatchet.

Chimera, I remember that. I told my husband it was Josh Powell. I knew it. Why the judge didn't see he was unhinged in that last court date is beyond me. You could see he was unraveling. I felt so bad for that poor social worker and the Coxes. I could never imagine feeling so helpless and then watching the house explode.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back