GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The old "accidental" smothering from duct tape wrapped around the head excuse. He is a bad liar.

Drew Petrimoulx
@DrewPetrimoulx

. @_ShannonMiller "He never said what happened. He referred to it as 'an accident.'" #ArronLewis
9:34 AM - 14 Jan 2016

Whaaaat??

THV11
@THV11

Miller: Lewis said he wished he could have spoken with Lowery about cheating on her w/ Carter. #ArronLewisTrial
9:36 AM - 14 Jan 2016

Setting himself up in the media again as the strong moral conscience /loving husband

Do we have any idea when CL will be called to testify?

Whaaaat??

THV11
@THV11

Miller: Lewis said he wished he could have spoken with Lowery about cheating on her w/ Carter. #ArronLewisTrial

Setting himself up in the media again as the strong moral conscience /loving husband

Doesn't match the FB affidavit

Drew Petrimoulx
@DrewPetrimoulx

Prosecutor asks @_ShannonMiller: Why did #ArronLewis say he didn't report it as an accident? "Because no one would believe me."

Oh puhleez. Him has no credibility.

Perhaps no one would believe you because nearly everything you say is shown to be a lie.

Doesn't match the FB affidavit

None of his stories match! He has woven so many myths out there about this murder, that he's swimming in his own waste now trying to find a way to make them all fit together somehow. He's a case of someone who believes himself to be far more clever and capable than he actually is. IMO!

Exactly!!!!! Need to get their lies straight, eh?

That's just it. He talks too much. Everything he says is a lie. And now he's left in the middle of them all, each butting up against the other. I hope CL gets up there and decides to come clean and be straight out honest. A dose of truth would be refreshing from that side. And it would make it clear to the jury the level of obfuscation and deceit coming from the M&M stained lips of the defendant.

They're pushing the accident story.

It's really crazy.

"Well yeah I wrapped her head tightly in duct tape, tasered her and threw her in my trunk. Who knew that could be harmful? ..."

Accident??!!

That's just it. He talks too much. Everything he says is a lie. And now he's left in the middle of them all, each butting up against the other. I hope CL gets up there and decides to come clean and be straight out honest. A dose of truth would be refreshing from that side. And it would make it clear to the jury the level of obfuscation and deceit coming from the M&M stained lips of the defendant.
I sincerely hope CL testifies truthfully too!!! I've had a gut full of tweets with lies lies lies concerning Bill James and Arron!!! Hopefully the jurors can see right through the lies too, even before CL testifies.
AL will get his round of dear sweet karma biting him AND Bill James in the butts!

The defense will crucify CL.I think all that love that AL had for her flew out the window when she agreed to testify against him.

The defense will crucify CL.

But judging from the show thus far, crucifixion is not one of their top skill sets. There is something about the truth, that old cliche, that rings distinctly, especially in a courtroom, IMO. She has had time, lots of time, to think about this and be ready. Can't wait to see what she will do.

Lewis told the reporter he was cheating on his wife with Carter. Lewis told the reporter her death was accidental & he panicked.

Defense now hammering reporter when she won't answer if she's found anything he said to be untrue. Repeatedly calling her "a tape recorder"

Reporter says she just there to tell Lewis' side of the story, not to determine what is true or not. Still calling her "a tape recorder."

Elicia Dover

See, IMO, this is a weak line of questioning, but they're going full force pursuing it like its their big cookie. This tells me they are up a creek for any real evidence of innocence, and yes I know the burden of proof is not theirs, but if they keep pursuing this line so vigorously.... If I were a juror I'd be thinking....really? The time of death of a murder victim can be wholly unrelated to the time of the crime. Some methods take longer. Everyone knows this. So if AL wasn't with the body at the very second it expired....(if that's even true) ...what does that prove about the actual committing of the crime? You could shoot someone and flee the scene and they die out of your presence. What does that prove?! That you fled. And left. Its just weak. MOOOOOO

Drew Petrimoulx
@DrewPetrimoulx

Defense again questioning @_ShannonMiller driving home point "Does he ever say that he was with her when she died?" "No."
9:57 AM - 14 Jan 2016

Up next: Brittany Brillard works for a service who does internet searches & things for incarcerated people. Lewis used her services twice.

Elicia Dover

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx 2m2 minutes ago

Woman from Wisconsin inmate services company now on stand. She posted #ArronLewis affidavit on Facebook. #ARnews
3 retweets 1 like

Woman from Wisconsin inmate services company now on stand. She posted #ArronLewis affidavit on Facebook. #ARnews

Drew P.

Whaaaat?????

Inmate services for posting nasty filth on Facebook???!!!??? Who sets up these services??? I know prisoners have "rights" but this is way past ludicrous!
Ya gotta be kidding me!!!!!

Lewis told the reporter he was cheating on his wife with Carter. Lewis told the reporter her death was accidental & he panicked.

Defense now hammering reporter when she won't answer if she's found anything he said to be untrue. Repeatedly calling her "a tape recorder"

Reporter says she just there to tell Lewis' side of the story, not to determine what is true or not. Still calling her "a tape recorder."

Elicia Dover

He sounds like a bully, from the tweets anyways. You can break someone down that way ...but it's - in my opinion - not as effective as a softer-handed smarter psychological strategy. This must just be his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ