GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to say before leaving, the duct taping of an alleged "corpses" head in order to ward off grasshoppers... has to go down in law book history as one of the most ludicrous of stories ever concocted and told by a murderer.

.@DrewPetrimoulx @chanleysha will have live #Periscope update from #ArronLewis trial momentarily. Drew will tweet link #ARNews

[video=twitter;688107946446684164]https://twitter.com/KARK4News/status/688107946446684164[/video]

This made me LOL.

Shooter ‏@employee302040 1m1 minute ago
#ArronLewis You're about to have a real bad day. �� #ArronLewisTrial

[video=twitter;688110408486404096]https://twitter.com/employee302040/status/688110408486404096[/video]

I thought that was the ransom recording that AL claims he created on the computer (just typed out there... for those who didnt get to hear the recording)? Am I wrong?

From Arkansas Online:
Prosecutor John Johnson, in the state's final comments before jury deliberation, replayed a ransom audio recording of Carter intended for her husband, Carl Carter. He mentioned that Carter made a plea to a male figure using "he" in the recording. BBM

It was a transcription of what AL had BC record.

KARK 4 News ‏@KARK4News 3m3 minutes ago
.@chanleysha during live update: "We saw a defendent squirming on the stand during cross examination" #ArronLewis

Wow!!!
I'd had to leave for an appointment for a hair trim. I think I am caught up now.

My hairdresser and I were discussing Beverly's murder and her trial when just about everyone in the shop was ready to carpool to Arkansas! There was actually a Realtor there who was ready to go also!

There was approximately 20 women there with smoke coming out of their ears. I told them where to come later to read here. Can you imagine 20 women with half cut hair, some with hair color running down their faces, and half done manicures or pedicures running into that courthouse? We are 150 miles from Little Rock. Actually less than a handful had even heard about it but all were furious.

What a disgusting story the defense told. I have no words for all AL said on the stand. He is even lower than the lowest!

Shouldn't take the jury long, IMO. It will probably take them longer to fill out the verdict forms than it will to find that slimeball guilty.

We are officially on verdict watch!!!!!!

THANK YOU so much to all who posted the tweets. Beverly's Troopers!

JMO

Matt Mershon ‏@MattMershonKATV 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Verdict in #CarterCase is in. Waiting for jury to enter the courtroom. @KATVNews

(!!!!!!!)

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley 1m1 minute ago
Jury has deliberated at just about one hour in #ArronLewis trial. Verdict is in.

Janelle Lilley ‏@JanelleLilley 2m2 minutes ago
After 1 hour and two minutes, the jury has signaled to the judge they have a verdict... Standing by #ArronLewisTrial

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 1m1 minute ago
Jury is coming in. #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 12s13 seconds ago
GUILTY OF CAPITAL MURDER #ArronLewis

I just deleted a post because I had predicted a 5pm or 6pm verdict!

I think we all know what that verdict is, don't we? This jury is coming through for Beverly and her family!

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 31s31 seconds ago
#BREAKING Arron Lewis found guilty of Capital Murder and Kidnapping. #ArronLewisTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove