GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Little Rock blog Forbidden Hillcrest tweeted that Lewis was captured in Pleasant Pointe apartments on Green Mountain Drive after allegedly pulling a knife on a bystander.

Holladay added that investigators are currently questioning Lewis in hopes of finding out Beverly Carter's whereabouts.

Sheriff Holladay said the 33-year-old suspect is currently facing kidnapping charges, but he could face additional counts depending on Mrs Carter's condition.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ran-hospital-covered-blood.html#ixzz3EkSMGT9k

This is a little hopeful...

It is a shame they let AL out early from prison, he had a six year sentence and only served 2 years. He would still be locked up if they had made him serve the whole six years.

He seems to be the narcissist sociopath and they do anything to get what they want and to be noticed. They are cold and unfeeling. He seemed to hop from one woman to the next.

And the icing on the cake...a dead-beat dad.
Why am I not surprised?

This guy just needs to be removed from society on general principles. The theft rate in Arkansas will drop by 10 percentage points as soon as he is locked up. Nothing worse than a sneak-thief.

I'm confused. Reading backwards is not working for me on this case. I'm off to read from the beginning. Wow.

So this guy was married to someone who worked in a hospital divorced and married a 41 year old nursing student? and they both were part of his life of crime?

They may end up having to make a deal with the Devil in this case that might upset all of us.

"Tell us where she is, if she is alive.....you get 5 years. If you don't tell us where she is, or if she is dead, 50 years with no parole."

Just in case she may still be alive and is being held somewhere, they may have to soften things up on him in order to find her.

It will make everyone furious, but it may be necessary to get her back in one piece.

i recall an article from this morning and the title stated he went hunting after she went missing. I was not impressed that the actual content of the article mentioned nothing about this hunting trip. I do not know if it was supposedly fri as thurs night would have been dark for hunting

The media intended to say they were hunting for him, not that HE was hunting. This was clarified a while back. :)

Sorry if this has been previously posted - but wow:

Neighbor says he had hair Thursday morning. Scratches on face and shaved head Thursday evening.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/

yep--wow

"He was trying to get a hold of me Thursday afternoon to help get him out of a mud hole that he got stuck in," said G.C.

She says he told her what he was calling about when she saw him later that day washing mud off of his vehicle in his driveway.
"He was not smiling," said G.C. "He had scratches on his face."

She also noticed his shaved head. She says when she saw Lewis Thursday morning he had hair.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/

They may end up having to make a deal with the Devil in this case that might upset all of us.

"Tell us where she is, if she is alive.....you get 5 years. If you don't tell us where she is, or if she is dead, 50 years with no parole."

Just in case she may still be alive and is being held somewhere, they may have to soften things up on him in order to find her.

It will make everyone furious, but it may be necessary to get her back in one piece.

Sad but true.

So his vehicle was covered in mud, and it would've been enough for his truck to get stuck in it. I hope that info can help the searchers to narrow down maybe possible locations. I haven't looked at the weather, was there any rain recently? If not are there many swamps or muddy areas?

Neighbor says he had hair Thursday morning. Scratches on face and shaved head Thursday evening.

From your link:

G. C. says Lewis lived in the house with his wife for about a year and a half. He told her he was on parole, and she says she thought he was getting his life back on track. When she heard police arrested Lewis in the kidnapping of Beverly Carter, she says she was not completely caught off guard.

BBM

Of course not!

This article just does not add up. He did not even meet up with Beverly until after 5:30 PM, so how did he get mud on his car earlier in the afternoon and then have scratches on his face while he washed his car just a few hours later. I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jidariesh