GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is getting some kind of gratification out of this! He has been in the system enough that it seems the first thing he would do is remain silent and ask for an attorney.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/

"He had scratches on his face".............

I've been reading on this case on and off all day. I just watched the above referenced video. The scratches on his face is concerning. Does anyone know if he was involved in the car crash before or after the neighbors conversed w/ him? Sorry if I am asking info that has already been discussed.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/

I've been reading on this case on and off all day. I just watched the above referenced video. The scratches on his face is concerning. Does anyone know if he was involved in the car crash before or after the neighbors conversed w/ him? Sorry if I am asking info that has already been discussed.

According to this particular witness, it would have actually been on the same day Beverly went missing!! (so before the accident)

Before. :(. The accident was Sunday. The neighbor supposedly saw him Thursday.

I'm starting to get a sinking feeling that he's going to keep the officers talking for several more hours and just when they think they are close he's going to ask for an attorney. He's a 7 time felon and those are just the times he's been caught so he knows how the system works

Time to lock him in a cell and forget about him. He will start talking to draw attention back to himself. Sadly, I don't believe Beverly is still alive, he seems like the violent type, who would strike back blindly a woman defending herself.

:seeya:Think i'm heading to bed. Have enjoyed discussing this case with everyone. Here's to hoping & praying that AL gives in during the night & sends the police to an ALIVE BEVERLY!!! :please:

He's not revealing anything. The county is bringing in additional search and rescue teams because this guy is not budging. She could be anywhere at this point. He's a thief and gets off on the drama.

Can't imagine how her family feels right now. Her life is hanging in the balance, and this person they don't even know has all the answers. No one should be able to wield that kind of power over people, no one!

Thank you for the info. The fact that he had scratches on his face before the accident makes me think the scratches were from an altercation w/ Beverly. The fact that he is still being interrogated w/out an attorney present, indicates, he is enjoying all the drama. He likes "being in charge". My bet is that he knows exactly where Beverly is and is doing his best to prolong his eventual relocation to a jail cell.

But if he had the scratches on Thursday, and was washing mud off his truck, that leaves a very very small window depending on what time this neighbor saw him cleaning his vehicle. I hope she/he is mistaken and it was Friday. Thing would have had to escalate rapid rapid rapid, and then he got stuck, got unstuck and cleaned his truck with scratches. The timeline seems off on this for the mud or scratches to have come from the alleged kidnapping/abduction.

I'm starting to get a sinking feeling that he's going to keep the officers talking for several more hours and just when they think they are close he's going to ask for an attorney. He's a 7 time felon and those are just the times he's been caught so he knows how the system works

I hope they have Crystal in a room right now too. The thought crossed my mind that he is stalling to give her time to mop up.

But if he had the scratches on Thursday, and was washing mud off his truck, that leaves a very very small window depending on what time this neighbor saw him cleaning his vehicle. I hope she/he is mistaken and it was Friday. Thing would have had to escalate rapid rapid rapid, and then he got stuck, got unstuck and cleaned his truck with scratches. The timeline seems off on this for the mud or scratches to have come from the alleged kidnapping/abduction.
I agree it doesnt seem likely that there was enough time for this to happen. I wonder if the lady has her days mixed up and it was Friday?

I think he is keeping quiet about where Beverly is because of what else might be found with or near her! MOO, but I feel like this isn't his first ride on this train!!!!!

Does anyone know if they have done a thorough search of the house that was for sale? The grounds and woods around it? I think the crime began in that house, would bet on it.... IMHO Wonder if they have checked crawlspaces, rafters, up in trees, any cisterns on property etc. IMHO

Time to lock him in a cell and forget about him. He will start talking to draw attention back to himself. Sadly, I don't believe Beverly is still alive, he seems like the violent type, who would strike back blindly a woman defending herself.

He's not a violent type per-say ( I don't think) He gets offended easy and re-acts ( and then can get violent) (My observation only) He is total #1 drama king and has turned this whole thing around because he thinks he is the drama king against these detectives. Locking him in a cell for awhile is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89