GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way the cops are just letting this guy talk and talk and talk.........................He is too stupid to realize they are just giving him all the rope he wants in order to hang himself.

They must have made him believe that they might be buying into his "Trevor" story. It's almost as if he doesn't realize that they have found her yet.

He says there are texts between himself and Trevor. If this is true then LE will find them on his phone, even if he has deleted them. It will come out one way or the other.

Could Arron have kidnapped her for someone else? And then THEY had a deeper motive? And HE was going to get paid for doing it and turning her over?

That seems more like a movie twist though...

@MattMershonKATV: Awaiting details on how deputies found Beverly Carter's body. Was told not from information gleaned from Arron Lewis. http://t.co/x5XQIor5Hk

If not him ,then I wonder who told them where she was because they were not searching in Cabot before that I know of anyway. And it seems that they went straight to where she was buried as soon as they took this po$ to jail. Hope to hear lots more this morning.

If not him ,then I wonder who told them where she was because they were not searching in Cabot before that I know of anyway. And it seems that they went straight to where she was buried as soon as they took this po$ to jail. Hope to hear lots more this morning.

Maybe the wife...

Could Arron have kidnapped her for someone else? And then THEY had a deeper motive? And HE was going to get paid for doing it and turning her over?

That seems more like a movie twist though...

Don't get wrapped up in his insanity.........this guy did it..........and he did it alone.

He's gonna really wish he had kept his big trap shut when he wakes up tomorrow morning after the crystal meth has worn off.

Press Conference at 2 pm this afternoon, with more information connecting the dots!

As for AL referring to Trevor, I saw his whole name on another site and his full name is Trevor McKamie and he is stationed at Little Rock Air Force Base and around 21 yrs old. This Trevor McKamie has Adam Nash on his friends list that was the one that encountered AL and chased him down when they caught AL. https://www.facebook.com/trevor.mckamie

I saw that too... It looks like "this" Trevor inserted himself into the investigation pretty deeply. If he was working "with" LE, I doubt he would do that! It is kind of strange. I'm anxious to see what information comes out today.

So sad to hear this news, but I figured it wasn't going to be a good outcome after hearing the search team was told not to convene tomorrow (today). FWIW in order to be charged with capital murder in the state of AR one must meet the following:
Arkansas law defines capital murder as a homicide committed under any of a number of defined circumstances:

Causing the death of another during the commission of a violent and major felony—such as robbery, rape, or kidnapping—under circumstances that show extreme indifference to human life
Causing the death of another in the process of committing arson
Purposely causing the death of another after premeditation
Causing the death of another while attempting to kill a law enforcement officer, teacher, or other public official in the line of duty
Purposely causing the death of another while incarcerated with the Arkansas Department of Corrections
Killing another in exchange for something or value or hiring another person to do so
Killing another by discharging a firearm from a vehicle
Causing the death of a person under the age of 14 under circumstances showing extreme indifference to human life

http://www.littlerockcriminaldefense.com/practice-areas/arkansas-death-penalty/

I just saw that Shannon Miller is a tv anchor, I doubt AM is being interviewed by anchors right now. Shannon Miller must be talking to people close to the case.

See link above. He did speak to her, and he did make the rich broker comment.

No one with that first name on his FB that I see.

And not sure i believe him really, but part of me wonders...because even for his guy, placing the person he killed somewhere so clearly tied to himself seems stupid.

Especially since it'd seem she'd have been found earlier since he was tied to it, and especially after stealing a truck at least steered it back to that industry again. If there is someone else he could have put her there after they searched earlier, and then knowing it'd point so clearly to Arron?

I hope it was only really him...otherwise there's still another callous killer in the area!

Before they captured the perp I mentioned that one of the reasons this case wouldn't let me go is that I have "pockets" of family all over AR and we didn't know where this **##!! was. Well Beverly was found five minutes from the home of one of those "pockets."

I wish they would just let Beverly's husband and son go in there with a couple of baseball bats and finish this guy off.

He has nothing whatsoever to contribute to this world.

Assuming that's the way they would want to deal with their grief. They seem like gentle, civilized people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nunca me buscaron101