GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is not going to be a popular opinion of mine but I would have his child brought in where they are questioning AL and his wife/gf? and let them know the child will be going into foster care till further notice for his her own safety. Let that POI see his child being taken away and the mother see, maybe just maybe one of them will start talking, I hate to say it because that's not fair for the child but it might be the best thing for the child anyway.

I married old man blu, so happy don't know what to do!

I know this is not going to be a popular opinion of mine but I would have his child brought in where they are questioning AL and his wife/gf? and let them know the child will be going into foster care till further notice for his her own safety. Let that POI see his child being taken away and the mother see, maybe just maybe one of them will start talking, I hate to say it because that's not fair for the child but it might be the best thing for the child anyway.

Her daughter will be going somewhere as soon as they book her. Hope that is a reality check for her and if she knows anything she tells.

Her daughter will be going somewhere as soon as they book her. Hope that is a reality check for her and if she knows anything she tells.

I did not recall if they had a boy or girl, I had read somewhere about a son. I just hope they are made to witness this and seeing her being taken away does somethjng to one of them enough to talk, but we are dealing with a crazy person so who knows how they will feel about it.

I think he has a boy so that kid probably lives with its mother. jmo But her daughter lives with her.

Whats the name of that community facebook page again?

al and his wife don't have a child. She has a daughter from another marriage and he has a son with another woman.

I think he has a boy so that kid probably lives with its mother. jmo But her daughter lives with her.

Oh well if that's the case probably won't get anything out of him on that one, but if the mother knows anything she might start talking when she realizes she is losing her child over AL, but she maybe one of those women who stands by their man no matter what her children have to endure. Just for the record hate is a strong word but I hate women like that, I have no respect and feel they are of no use to pick a man over their children, kinda like a dog who won't nurse their pups or care for them, those types are worthless

Ken Buffa retweeted
Mark Moseley @KARKMark · 7m 7 minutes ago
Homeowners in Pulaski, Saline, Lonoke Counties urged to check for tampering. This following 10+ hours of questioning suspect Arron Lewis.

If it has been posted sorry I must have missed it but can anyone tell me if it has been told why or if they have any idea what made AL target BC?

They listed 3 counties but Id have to watch it again to catch them. If you have a structure thats been tampered with or a lock on a building you didnt put there call LE. Anything a person could stay in.Are they picking up stuff from him that is leading them in this direction?

Mark Moseley @KARKMark Homeowners in Pulaski, Saline, Lonoke Counties urged to check for tampering. This following 10+ hours of questioning suspect Arron Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela