GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.katv.com/story/26653385/kidnapping-suspect-in-custody

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) - UPDATE (10:45 p.m.):

Authorities continue to interrogate Arron Lewis at the Pulaski County Sheriff's office, investigators saying they'll work however long it takes to get Lewis to give them the location of Beverly Carter. Lt. Carl Minden said, "It's a give and take interview still right now. It's not one of those deals where somebody is just sitting there and us trying to squeeze information out of him - the conversation is flowing. We're just not - we're not getting everything we need and I don't think he's done either."

Minden said if Lewis is still talking, investigators will still be listening. Lewis is currently speaking without an attorney present.

BBM: What does this mean exactly?

They listed 3 counties but Id have to watch it again to catch them. If you have a structure thats been tampered with or a lock on a building you didnt put there call LE. Anything a person could stay in.Are they picking up stuff from him that is leading them in this direction?

Mark Moseley @KARKMark Homeowners in Pulaski, Saline, Lonoke Counties urged to check for tampering. This following 10+ hours of questioning suspect Arron Lewis.

Check all garages, metal buildings, houses, rent houses...Anything anybody could stay in - CHECK IT!!!

So they are leaning in the direction she is tied up somewhere? I hope he said something to leave that impression and I hope its true.

BywfylgIEAETv4Z.jpg

You know AL's very disappointed since he's unable to post the "perp walk" photos to any of his social media accounts...He's gonna be like, "If you let me just hop on FB a sec....Then I'll tell y'all how to disable a anti-theft device." :facepalm:

Its all an attention seeking game to him. I couldnt interrogate someone like him. Id lose it on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne