GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jstkiddn, I can go to my cell service provider's website and turn off data usage for the different devices on our account. All you need to turn off someone's data plan is the admin password for the account. [Our family plan allows 10GB - or something like that - of data per month. Streaming music over cellular can be much more expensive than going ahead and buying the darned mp3s, IMO.]

Right, but is yours a prepaid plan? Or do they bill you each month?

I guess the question I was trying to answer for myself is whether or not they had an unpaid cell phone bill hanging over their heads and the threat to cut off the phones, BUT - I stupidly did not even think about that it would pretty much be the same situation if they didn't have money to buy more minutes/data/whatever for any type of prepaid plan.

Same difference, isn't it? So I guess the point I was trying to make is moot. Duh! :facepalm: LOL

Right, but is yours a prepaid plan? Or do they bill you each month?

I guess the question I was trying to answer for myself is whether or not they had an unpaid cell phone bill hanging over their heads and the threat to cut off the phones, BUT - I stupidly did not even think about that it would pretty much be the same situation if they didn't have money to buy more minutes/data/whatever for any type of prepaid plan.

Same difference, isn't it? So I guess the point I was trying to make is moot. Duh! :facepalm: LOL

If someone has their own separate plan [prepaid or not] then another person can't shut off their data without the password for the account.

LOL, does that make any sense? Seems like it doesn't but I'm being subjected to someone else's streaming - and screaming - music that doesn't really appeal to my taste.

Has anyone ever figured out AL's eBay id? And if CL sold on eBay, what about hers? That could be fairly interesting to look at if it could be tracked down, especially ALs! I did discover an ID that could possibly be hers and if so, the person never appears to have sold and in fact didn't even buy that much either. All that being said, they strike me more as Craigslist users.

<snipped by me>

I checked with imamaze to make sure this was okay to post, so here goes. Check this out:

Here's the eBay page that uses CL's known SM handle of cajunfirecracker73. Granted, it might not be her, but I'll bet anyone $100 it is and I'll bet she gave AL access to her account. Looks like she/they bought a few items here and there, but didn't sell anything (that received feedback, anyway).

I found the 3rd item on her "feedback left for others" interesting, just wish we could see exactly when it was purchased.

Also take a look at the items from sellers that gave the purchaser (CL/AL) good ratings under the "Feedback as a Buyer" tab, specifically laminator_warehouse, id_zone, and amazingcnsales.

The first three seller feedback comments left on the account were for purchases made on 8/30/14 and 9/1/14. No idea what was purchased from the first seller, but the second and third purchases were made from leatherdude48, a guy who sells some very interesting stuff, and ace_martial_arts_supply who also has some unusual items for sale.

Like I said, it might not be her account (and not sure if this is what you saw as well, jstkiddn), but IMO it's highly likely when you look at the items purchased, including motorcycle parts, and some lingerie.

I checked with imamaze to make sure this was okay to post, so here goes. Check this out:

Here's the eBay page that uses CL's known SM handle of cajunfirecracker73. Granted, it might not be her, but I'll bet anyone $100 it is and I'll bet she gave AL access to her account. Looks like she/they bought a few items here and there, but didn't sell anything (that received feedback, anyway).

I found the 3rd item on her "feedback left for others" interesting, just wish we could see exactly when it was purchased.

Also take a look at the items from sellers that gave the purchaser (CL/AL) good ratings under the "Feedback as a Buyer" tab, specifically laminator_warehouse, id_zone, and amazingcnsales.

The first three seller feedback comments left on the account were for purchases made on 8/30/14 and 9/1/14. No idea what was purchased from the first seller, but the second and third purchases were made from leatherdude48, a guy who sells some very interesting stuff, and ace_martial_arts_supply who also has some unusual items for sale.

Like I said, it might not be her account (and not sure if this is what you saw as well, jstkiddn), but IMO it's highly likely when you look at the items purchased, including motorcycle parts, and some lingerie.
Great find. Interesting that one sells police items. You know when he had planned to rob that bank a few years back he had a badge and some other things.

Yep. That's exactly the one I saw and I too thought it was likely her after looking through the feedback.

May through the end of September (BC murder) is the time frame I guess we should focus on. Does anyone know what part of May she quit her job? If it was toward the end, that would be 4 months and on the other end of the spectrum, if it was the beginning of May, then 5 months.

I'm betting that we will be hearing quite a bit about their financial situation during the trial to show motive. JMO

<snip quote for space>

Exactly.. And remember the two news interviews with the neighbor GC or CG (never can remember lol) But she stated that the past month AL had been different.. Also there is also at least 1 garnishment for CL, that the garnishment for medical expenses were filed:

Case ID: PCCV-14-258 - PROFESSIONAL CREDIT MGT INC V CRYSTAL H LOWERY
Filing Date: Saturday , January 25th, 2014
Court: 60 - PULASKI
Type: CB - CV-DEBT MEDICAL EXPENSES

Last 2 entries on docket
05/27/2014
04:06 PM AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
Entry: GARNISHMENT SERVED BY ERTIFIED MAIL

05/30/2014
08:15 AM ANSWER FROM GARNISHEE
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCCV-14-258&begin_date=&end_date=

The other probable for CL time frame wise, from a dental clinic, was filed in Oct 2013. Garnishment was applied prior to the end of May and debt was fulfilled. I will not link to that case as it has no middle initial as the others. JMO

Yep. That's exactly the one I saw and I too thought it was likely her after looking through the feedback.

EDIT TO ADD: And looking at the items some of the sellers have for sale, it would seem that they might be items someone that is stealing CC numbers might use to "make" a fake card with that number.

But nope...she didn't know anything about him being a criminal, huh? ;)

EXACTLY. And making fake IDs.

I had un-edited my above edit to add and just put it here in a new post:

Also meant to say that looking at the items a few of the sellers have for sale, it would seem that they might be items someone that is stealing CC numbers might use to "make" a fake card with that number. A card scanner thing? Boxes of blank cards? Not exactly things most regular folks have laying around their homes, kwim?

But nope...she didn't know anything about him being a criminal, huh?

EDIT ON THIS ONE: HAHA! Okay grilledcheezy. I'm leaving it alone now. LOLOL

I had un-edited my above edit to add and just put it here in a new post:

Also meant to say that looking at the items a few of the sellers have for sale, it would seem that they might be items someone that is stealing CC numbers might use to "make" a fake card with that number. A card scanner thing? Boxes of blank cards? Not exactly things most regular folks have laying around their homes, kwim?

But nope...she didn't know anything about him being a criminal, huh?

EDIT ON THIS ONE: HAHA! Okay grilledcheezy. I'm leaving it alone now. LOLOL

Wow......

Also noted that the user became an eBay member Nov. 21, 2013.

Someone has gone their whole life without an eBay account and then shortly after setting one up is buying lots of AL-esque items? IF this is hers and IF these were items he was buying or asking her to buy, that leads one to believe he may have been around to help her set it all up. "Oh, eBay is easy! Here....let me show you how."

If I'm right, then that shows them together toward the end of Nov.

I had to laugh. My husband has a construction business and we are about to starve. If I were a successful real estate broker, we might be breaking even. Lol ;) ;) ;)

Anyway, some thoughts on the wrongful death suit. I think we would me remiss to think that someone from the Carter family does not read here. If so, then they have seen us discussing the lawsuit AL won for almost $60k in the past and they would have also seen our very recent discussions regarding his newest filings against almost everyone that has contact with him.

You never know...this may be what prompted them to think "Oh, he!! no!" and file the wrongful death claim just in case the crazy bastage winds up winning more money.
My opinion and speculation: It wouldn't surprise me if these 2 buffoons saw a full or half page real estate ad in the Sunday paper naming Beverly as a million dollar realtor. Not being the brightest crayons in the box, they probably thought Beverly was worth $1,000,000 and not that she had sold that amount of property. There is a difference.

Really good find, GC!!! It actually makes me hold my breath while looking at all of the products that were being purchased. This is some real evil. Evil with the ability to carry it out with some serious planning. I have probably delved deeper into this case than any before on WS and I have to say--- it is really disturbing to think about what walks among us.

Someone has gone their whole life without an eBay account and then shortly after setting one up is buying lots of AL-esque items? IF this is hers and IF these were items he was buying or asking her to buy, that leads one to believe he may have been around to help her set it all up. "Oh, eBay is easy! Here....let me show you how."

eBay is very good about shutting down accounts for problems- especially if you are selling stolen items. I feel pretty confident that his history of sales has him shut down and tagged! Now, he needed an accomplice.

I think we're getting somewhere now! Like sleuthing from the beginning. It certainly looks like neither one of the charged (Capital Murder and Kidnapping) are angels.

My opinion and speculation: It wouldn't surprise me if these 2 buffoons saw a full or half page real estate ad in the Sunday paper naming Beverly as a million dollar realtor. Not being the brightest crayons in the box, they probably thought Beverly was worth $1,000,000 and not that she had sold that amount of property. There is a difference.

I almost posted these same thoughts.

eBay is very good about shutting down accounts for problems- especially if you are selling stolen items. I feel pretty confident that his history of sales has him shut down and tagged! Now, he needed an accomplice.

Yep. And who better than an "eBay virgin"?

I really, deep down feel that is her account. Just too many things line up. I would be very surprised to find it is NOT her, and by extension, him.

hmm laminating materials, card readers.. identity theft supplies? badge shield holders for the belt..

I will throw some $ in the betting pot... I bet that stuff was still in the smart criminals home when LEO searched it on Sept 29th...just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx