AR AR - Brad Allen, 37, Fountain Hill, 18 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping....NAMUS file attached. Many pics, including tattoos.
No new "news".....

View attachment 520198

Thank you for bumping Brad’s thread.
Sadly, it’s one of those cases where you may never get the answers needed. As a local, it’s a case people still talk about. People have their speculations but nothing new has developed I’m aware of.

How old his he? The article above has a page listed you can click on for more info, but the next article has no more info. Why was he out walking at 3am on a Tuesday? Is he married? I don't have facebook or twitter to look. I hate it when the MP alerts have very little info. My next thought..was he intoxicated and is there water nearby?
Brad was 37 when he went missing. He and his lady/gf/fiancé had an argument, and Brad went for a walk around the property to cool off. He never returned. After that, things are very sketchy. Did he fall in a hole somewhere, was he offered a ride or was he forced into a vehicle? Did he accidentally get electrocuted by irrigation equipment? Or did a loved one or stranger find him at the wrong time? If he was trafficked, Louisiana or Texas are possible locations. **BUMPING** in August 2024.

This is one of the cases I want to see solved in my lifetime. His children and loved ones need answers to find peace. I always wonder how family members and friends cope when there is no resolution to a case like this one? Praying for them is about all I can do. I follow MP cases in Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky and Tennessee. I have to force myself to look at the missing children now and then, but that is so sad and hard. I really admire those true heroes who do the hard work finding people. Signing off for today.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back