AR AR- Brenda Goza, 21, infant son, Clarksville, 07 Dec 1975

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure if this has any validity to it, but Brenda Sue's maiden name might be Gibson. It's in the comment section of this FB post. Johnson County Sheriff's Office, Arkansas
Her maiden name was Gibson. I thought I had already commented on here about that. She is kin to the Hogue family if that helps anyone at all find who she is. Like I’ve said on here I am kin on both sides. Her husband is my blood uncle and I married into her family years after they disappeared.

I’m really bad at making heads or tails of these type situation. I’d recommend forwarding the information to LE and letting them follow the lead!
I don’t know about this because of the L
being the middle initial. Brenda WAS younger than what they say. She was 15 when she got pregnant with Christopher. He had just turned one in October before they went missing in December. The oldest she would have been would be 17.

I know the current Gozas. I only heard about the first Brenda because I’ve lived in the same town all my life. I recently searched online to find what was known about her disappearance. The current Gozas never speak anything of it, to my knowledge.
Also, who are the current Goza’s? It’s the same Goza’s as they pertain to this case. Her husband never had biological sons besides Christopher. So him and his wife are the last two around here with that last name. There is another brother that lives in Oklahoma.

Last edited:
I don’t know about this because of the L
being the middle initial. Brenda WAS younger than what they say. She was 15 when she got pregnant with Christopher. He had just turned one in October before they went missing in December. The oldest she would have been would be 17.
My apologies. Brenda L is my current aunt Brenda.

I wasn't able to find any Facebook posts regarding her. If they're blaming the husband, it doesn't sound as if it's the other side of the family as at least someone there claims that letters were received from Brenda afterward. If that's the case she just left and never came back. Not as hard to do in 1975.
And that would be me that said someone told me letters were received from Texas. I’m not going to name names because there is no proof and that person has passed since she told me that.

This threw me for a minute because he did have a daughter that he did not know about until she was 12 or 13 years old. He helped raise her as soon as he found out about her. That’s what really hurts, if they think he killed her in a fit of rage then they also think he turned around and killed his one-year-old son.

This article has nothing to do with the family, but thank you so much for trying to help!

Here are the Facebook posts. Mostly what I have done on here is correct false information like saying that my grandpa was sheriff. They have stated that and he was never sheriff. He was a deputy before this ever even happened. He was county treasurer later on. They say he never looked for her. He went and got his brother-in-law out of church and they went and looked for her together. They have no evidence that she is in a mine shaft in Coal Hill. That could be checked very easily. Just from what I can remember that was what was said and I corrected. What my grandpa was in public office,which would be the husband’s father. That is public record. Those are facts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back