Graves, circa 2004
  • Missing Since 11/18/2004
  • Missing From Sheridan, Arkansas
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Age 30 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'4, 185 pounds
  • Associated Vehicle(s) 2002 Mercury Sable with the Arkansas license plate number 059 HMJ
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance​

Graves was last seen in Sheridan, Arkansas on November 18, 2004. He was en route to Little Rock, Arkansas, 35 miles away, to have dinner with his ex-wife and their children. He was driving a 2002 Mercury Sable with the Arkansas license plate number 059 HMJ. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

Brian Keith Graves – The Charley Project

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Without knowing his exact starting point or where he was headed to in Little Rock, this is only a guess....based on the route.....you are only talking about a 35 minute drive. Since neither Brian nor his car have ever been recovered, my guess is he probably ended up accidentally in the water somewhere along route 167. As soon as 167 meets the interstate, I doubt anyone could have a horrible accident ending up in the water without someone noticing especially that time of day. Just trying to start a discussion.

UPDATE: I went to Hot Springs, AR to visit some friends this weekend for the first time in 10 years. I previously had family in Malvern, AR. So, I took a drive through that area on my way back to Missouri and drove through the Sheridan and Stuttgart area. The roads are very curvy and winding, with ditches and lakes and farms, ravines, etc. I didn't see anything in particular. But Graves has been missing for 20 years. Does anyone know if there have been searches for him in that area? His kids would be adults by now? Who is the wife? So many questions and no real answers!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back