AR AR - Brooke Burchett, 33, Pottsville, 21 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Pottsville PD

Brooke Burchett has been reported missing since 8-22-24. Her vehicle is a 2013 Cadillac SRX with Florida tags. This is the type of vehicle she drive as a reference comparison. If seen, please contact 911

ASHLEE BROOKE BURCHETT

BROOKE WAS LAST SEEN AROUND 8:45AM ON 8/21 AT POTTSVILLE MIDDLE SCHOOL, BROOKE DRIVES A 2013 BEIGE CADILLAC SRX WITH FLORIDA PLATE 04DVPL. BROOKE'S FAMILY IS VERY CONCERNED FOR HER SAFETY.

MISSING FROM: POTTSVILLE, AR
MISSING DATE: 08.21.24 CURRENT AGE: 33
HEIGHT: 5'3"WEIGHT: 127 Ibs.
RACE: WHITEHAIR: BLONDE
EYES: BLUEGENDER: FEMALE

1724451078671.png
1724451099060.png

1724451133708.png

Her FB, with comment from her mother:

I don't use FB, so I am probably missing some details that might be helpful...
Is she, or was she married, or did she have a partner at one time? If so, could that be a help in finding some more details about the last several days?
Does she have a child at the Pottsville Middle School or does she work there or have some ties there that might help in the search for her?
Does she live by herself?
Hoping for good news soon.

In her FB she has many photos with a young boy , supposedly this must be her son?

Edit. Confirmed it is her son, shebrought his lunch bag to school according to fb. She states to be a digital creator,

Prayers for this family

Last edited:
Reactions: ?!?
I don't use FB, so I am probably missing some details that might be helpful...
Is she, or was she married, or did she have a partner at one time? If so, could that be a help in finding some more details about the last several days?
Does she have a child at the Pottsville Middle School or does she work there or have some ties there that might help in the search for her?
Does she live by herself?
Hoping for good news soon.

I am not 'on' FB either, but many PDs (and individuals) now use 'public' pages, which are readable by non-joiners...give it a try.

Her mother: "She would never, ever leave Drake (her son)."

Seems to be living with her parents -- had been in Palm City, FL (Spokeo).

Last edited:
Another FB site with interesting comment:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793