AR AR - Brooke Burchett, 33, Pottsville, 21 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My computer went into full warning mode when I clicked on that link. I'd have love to read what it said, but not by passing all those security warnings.

My computer went into full warning mode when I clicked on that link. I'd have love to read what it said, but not by passing all those security warnings.
Here it is @LauraAnne

Search Intensifies for Missing Arkansas Woman, Ashlee Brooke Burchett, Last Seen in Pottsville​

— August 24, 2024

Pottsville, Arkansas – The search for 33-year-old Ashlee Brooke Burchett continues as the community and law enforcement rally to find the missing woman, who was last seen on Wednesday, August 21, 2024, at Pottsville Elementary School. Brooke, a mother deeply committed to her son, Drake, was last spotted around 8:45 AM after dropping off his lunchbox. Concerns have heightened as there has been no sign of her since that morning.
Brooke is described as 5’4", with blonde hair and a petite build. She is known for often wearing a ball cap. She was driving a 2013 Beige Cadillac SRX with Florida license plates (04DVPL) at the time of her disappearance.

Her disappearance has left her family and friends heartbroken, with many taking to social media to share their concern and hope for her safe return. Michelle Browning, a close friend, posted an urgent plea on Facebook, stating, "Miss Brooke Burchett is missing. This post is from her mother on Arkansas Missing People. The police are involved, she’s declared a missing person!! She would never, ever leave Drake. My heart is so broken. Please pray that we find her."
Others have echoed the sentiment. Edward Gunz Wilhite shared his support by posting, "Shared! Blessings and hoping they find her!" The community has been actively sharing information, hoping that someone might have seen or heard something that could lead to her safe return.

The Pottsville Police Department is actively investigating the case and urges anyone with information about Brooke’s whereabouts to contact them immediately at 479-968-0911. The Morgan Nick Foundation is also involved in the efforts to locate her, emphasizing the seriousness of this situation.
As the search for Ashlee Brooke Burchett continues, her loved ones remain hopeful for her safe return, urging the community to keep her in their thoughts and prayers.

Reading the petition, I am glad to see that this petition was triggered by her absence, not the cause of her absence as I initially thought. Also glad to know that the son is safe and not a part of the disappearance. I, too, noticed how quickly this was put together an hope that isn't a red flag. I wonder if he had been thinking of doing this, with some erratic behavior (as cited in the petition, so no other evidence) recently raising concerns (as cited in petition, like she called AK police saying he was engaged in illegal behavior, or claiming he poisoned her while he was in AK and she was in MS). And then her disappearance made him file?

A couple details I noted in the court filing:
  • Plaintiff (father) has had visitation with child since defendant (mother) left MS for AK about a year ago.
  • Plaintiff is concerned no one has legal custody of the child in the defendant's absence.
  • When defendant didn't pick child up at school, the child called the plaintiff who immediately left MS and drove to AK.
  • This one I screen shot because the language is important:
View attachment 526693
Thank you for pointing out the highlights of the document, but I have a small nitpick to make, hope you don't mind! The state abbreviation for Arkansas is AR.

AK would be Alaska, and I don't think the father drove from Mississippi to Alaska just like that!
  • When defendant didn't pick child up at school, the child called the plaintiff who immediately left MS and drove to AK.

There are no details being made available in this case, it seems. Where is the information about whether she has a cell phone with her, is it turned off, has it gone to voicemail, does anyone have a tracker shared with her, etc. What were her plans for the day, the week, if any? Was she acting unusual in any way in the days leading up to her disappearance? Has she gone missing before for any length of time? Does she have close friends who keep up with how she's doing? Were things going great with her parents? How did she act when she dropped off the lunch? Does she usually have conversations with other parents/teachers when she drops off and picks up her son?

Why is she driving a car with Florida plates? Where does this vehicle come in and who does it belong to? Is her phone turned off and do we know when if so? What bodies of water, including any ponds might be along her route? Is it known what she planned to do after dropping her son's lunch off at the school? Did she ever return home after that? Does the vehicle she's in have any GPS or tracking services?

Just some of the questions on my mind. Sorry if I missed any of them being answered.

Why is she driving a car with Florida plates? Where does this vehicle come in and who does it belong to? Is her phone turned off and do we know when if so? What bodies of water, including any ponds might be along her route? Is it known what she planned to do after dropping her son's lunch off at the school? Did she ever return home after that? Does the vehicle she's in have any GPS or tracking services?

Just some of the questions on my mind. Sorry if I missed any of them being answered.
Her facebook page says she resides in Palm City, FL but Whitepages doesn't list her ever living there, but maybe she did at some point.

I live in the town over from Palm City, FL…as does my mom. My mom grew up with her mom in FL. I looked up this case because my mom told me her friend’s child was missing. She may have other family members here, I’m not sure.

Wow. That's a lot to look through. Reading through the document, and looking online, Brooke lived prior to 2020 in a very large home, owned by her family, on an extended property that also has another very large home owned by family. The Petitioner also lived there until 2020, with her.

Then the three moved to a very modest property in Mississippi, until August 2023.

Then Brooke and the child moved back to Arkansas to the family property from MS, where the petitioner still lives. The child lives there on the family property, as did Brooke before Aug. 22, the day she disappeared. This petition requesting temporary custody of the child was filed the next day after she went missing. Hm. That seems like acting REALLY quickly, considering the child is in an apparently safe and appropriate home with his grandparents following the mother going missing this week.

Paternity of the child has not yet been established, and the petition is asking for that also.

"a very modest property in Mississippi, until August 2023."

Can't post it here, but someone might want to check police activity in that area at this time....

I live in the town over from Palm City, FL…as does my mom. My mom grew up with her mom in FL. I looked up this case because my mom told me her friend’s child was missing. She may have other family members here, I’m not sure.
Thank you so much for posting that. That definitely helps make better sense of the FL plates.

Her facebook page says she resides in Palm City, FL but Whitepages doesn't list her ever living there, but maybe she did at some point.
I didn’t find her in FL either. Russellville and
Pottsville, AR and a year or two in MS. Found something that indicates she was a payroll manager for a plumbing company, but that was a while ago. Maybe she didn’t work after her son was born?

Plaintiff does seem to know a lot about drug testing -- makes me wonder if HE should be given same tests...
Based on language of the petition he had a lawyer for the process. I'm pretty sure the lawyer would have provided the information as to the necessary drug testing.

I didn’t find her in FL either. Russellville and
Pottsville, AR and a year or two in MS. Found something that indicates she was a payroll manager for a plumbing company, but that was a while ago. Maybe she didn’t work after her son was born?
Now the plumbing company job makes sense ...

Thank you for pointing out the highlights of the document, but I have a small nitpick to make, hope you don't mind! The state abbreviation for Arkansas is AR.

AK would be Alaska, and I don't think the father drove from Mississippi to Alaska just like that!
Thanks!!!! I so know that and am laughing. I was on auto pilot. I can't fix it now, unfortunately.

Now the plumbing company job makes sense ...
Great find. So family business maybe? Located at the address where the papers were served.

Thank you so much for posting that. That definitely helps make better sense of the FL plates.
I wonder if the car belongs to her mom and remains registered to mom in FL?
The Pottsville AR property is her father/step-mother's property.

I wonder if the car belongs to her mom and remains registered to mom in FL?
The Pottsville AR property is her father/step-mother's property.
Yes, Mom lives there so the Florida connection makes sense. Also the model of the car is not usually one you would see a thirty something choose, JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69
Back