AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone called in the tip about the older male on FB?

I copied some of the comments I saw on her page and sent them to the admin of the page (re the "relationship" with an older guy) and her sister said that particular person has been in jail so not able to harbor her.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...issing-stuttgart/39208/ymjUWGcmXU6ZoJe61hM20w

"It's been 18 days," says Tracy Snyder. Snyder is devastated 15-year-old Cassie Compton has been missing for more than 2 weeks. "Heartbreaking, sadness," she says.

Police say Compton went missing right outside her Stuttgart home. Cassie's parents say she would often grab her phone and go for a walk down the road that is on the corner of her block. But that night was different, she grabbed her phone, left her charger, and hasn't been seen since...

Police are calling this case a runaway. Friends of the young girl who liked to talk on the phone and hang out with friends say it is not one.

http://www.katv.com/story/26702496/search-parties-start-for-missing-stuttgart-teen

STUTTGART (KATV) - Search parties for Cassie Compton, 15, will begin Saturday, October 4 at 8 a.m. at the Stuttgart Airport.

Compton has been missing since September 14 without an issued Amber Alert. Since her disappearance, Stuttgart police have asked for help from the Arkansas State Police and the FBI.

Mark Duke of the Stuttgart Police calls Compton's disappearance strange and unique. Duke went on to say Judy Compton and her fiancé Brandon Rhodes have been cooperative with the investigation. Judy Compton said Friday their phones were seized by authorities as part of the search.

Search areas will be announced at the Stuttgart Airport at 8 a.m.

I don't even want to type it but could it be possible that Cassie went out to harm herself?

I found out about the search this morning from my sister. Everyone in my family lives in or very close to this town, except me. We have all been wondering when Cassie would get some msm attention. I guess the FBI getting involved did it.
Hoping and praying she will be brought home today

I think this guy in jail needs to be questioned. I hope LE has looked into him.

this guy was on my radar, too...

I agree he LE should talk with him, too...

He has been in jail... And therefore can't "harbor" her...

but he may know something...

All... JMO

I'm hoping she just ran away to clear her head. There is just to many young girls disappearing into thin air!

I am so sad that once again, we have heard nothing. So so sad

I have family in the Little Rock area, they said hardly anything has been said about Cassie yet their news was dominated with the missing real estate agent. Just so sad. My heart goes out to this young girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The first thing I noticed too was the posts regarding that guy and the person saying hes too old for her.
I wonder where he is?

Just thinking out loud...

Maybe Cassie and that guy in jail "broke up" (he broke up with her), she's distraught and harmed herself.

Maybe that guy in jail is scared that people will learn about their "relationship" (and the legal trouble he might get into) and harmed her (before he went to jail) or asked someone to harm her for him. Maybe he had another "girlfriend" that was jealous of Cassie, who knows.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure that guy in jail is the key to solve this case...

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...join-in-search-to-find-missing-teen/16736867/

Saturday morning marked the beginning of an official, organized search, though several buildings and surrounding area had previously been checked for any traces of Cassie. Nearly 250 people showed up at the Stuttgart Municipal Airport to help find her.

The FBI, ASP, Stuttgart Police Department, and several other law enforcement agencies broke into groups with civilian volunteers. Each group was assigned to an area of the designated search grid. While search leaders couldn't reveal exactly why they chose this particular territory to search, they could say that they are following up on several leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo