AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was rumored that he was in jail at the time she went missing. Take that for what it is worth.

Seems odd, he posted to her the day after she was last seen in response to her "I wasn't seeing DB" type post. He also posted asking ppl to hang out before he left town.

Here's a question for the VIs here-
Do we know of any mutual friends that Cassie & BR had? Because of his age, her hanging out with older kids, etc I wonder of there were any ppl in their circles that were friends with both of them.

does anyone know about a place called Family Shoe Center in Stuttgart? Their online info states they sell shoes and boots. Are they in our price point or are they too pricey to be considered as possible place of purchase for the new cowboy boots. I ask because Walmart and Payless and other outlets that are inexpensive do not tend to carry as many boots that would be considered "cowboy" boots.

bringing forward some old coverage of the case, including the search involving hundreds.

Arkansas County Sheriff Alan Cheek said wild hogs and coyotes pose a danger in the rural parts of Arkansas County, so volunteers have to be very aware during search efforts. Hunting season also poses a risk, so volunteers are told to be loud and make their presence known.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...join-in-search-to-find-missing-teen/16736867/

Does this count as a cowboy boot? It is kind of the roper style

k2-_a05b4400-3eea-435b-9a4e-fac473483a10.v1.jpg

That is definitely a combat styled boot, though it is pretty popular among teens nowadays.

The facebook..

After following all these missing person cases I have followed I have learned that parents of missing children do not seem to trust anyone, (as they do not know who is involved and it plays on their day to day relationships)Yet judy has enough trust to be able to hand over a password to what is really the link to the childrens life that is the unknown and questionable part. To more than one person. I am having a huge issue with that.

Now I have trust issues I will admit but I would feel about like Judy was trying to make me a 'patsy" .

Lets put yourself in her shoes for a second..(not that anyone of us want to be there)

Your daughter is missing and you do not have a clue if she was abducted or ran away and it has been 2 months ..So now that no one has heard from her and its been a while you start going though her facebook, And passing out her password?

If you were Judy ,why would you do this? What is the timing off the first log in ..and were any post deleted prior to cassie going missing.. Past leads..

Judy has already done these things so the motivation in why she did them at the time she did is my question.

Trying to put myself in JC's shoes... She is/was a RSO and presumably dealt with child services in Oklahoma. That alone would make some people afraid to approach the police and afraid to trust them during the course of an investigation. It's not the most logical way to behave, but I'm sure she wouldn't be first person to act that way. If I didn't trust the police and felt like I was personally under attack whenever I did try to reach out, I could understand giving whatever info I had to anyone who was kind and seemed genuinely interested in looking for Cassie. It might not have been a good idea, but maybe that is her way of doing everything she can.

She is disabled. Is it possible that her disability includes something like depression or bipolar? It might explain some of her behavior & statements on camera.

does anyone know about a place called Family Shoe Center in Stuttgart? Their online info states they sell shoes and boots. Are they in our price point or are they too pricey to be considered as possible place of purchase for the new cowboy boots. I ask because Walmart and Payless and other outlets that are inexpensive do not tend to carry as many boots that would be considered "cowboy" boots.

It closed a few years ago.

Does anyone on here use Instagram? I have an account but I've never used it and don't know how. Can people be searched like on FB? Does anyone know if Cassie has an acct?

Yes I do, it's just like any other app you can easily use a different name of you wanted to. A lot of Tweens & teens change their user name often so it really depends on if they load their name when signing up. You have a name line & a user name that's searchable.

Does anyone on here use Instagram? I have an account but I've never used it and don't know how. Can people be searched like on FB? Does anyone know if Cassie has an acct?

Just to add, if she used her name I'm not finding her at all. Maybe a different user name? I'm not sure.

I do not remember seeing that, thank you very much for posting it. That is HUGE if you ask me. What secret was there? And who did she (the sister) open up to and tell the secret to?

Exactly I hope LE has talked to her, if not they need to!

I am totally not offended, lol. I was trying to aim for a price point that might match the income as it has been represented. I did not search outside of WalMart only because I figured I would start with easily affordable and accessible. :D TBH, I wouldnt wear any of those and I am an inveterate boot lover.

I really dont think she ran away then. She had a prime opportunity to take her stuff and go. She didnt. In fact she deliberately left it behind. Why leave the charger and take the phone? Makes no sense to me.
I was thinking we ruled out runaway due to there being suspects?

I love your way of thinking.... In a lot of the smaller town's shopping at the Walmart is nearly the only choice. A lot of mom and pop sotres have gone to the wayside in the past 20 years. But it does look like there is a rise currently in the boutique sector! Online sales are what are keeping most of those places alive. But to some families, going to the Walmart on payday is a big outing. I personally despise the store, but that is just my opinion.

I have come across families that go to Walmart once a month, they go there to get their monthly supplies and do not go again until the following month. These families are of limited resources, mostly who receive a monthly benefits check of some kind. And on the same note, I have come across some families who hit the Walmart each and every Friday night. Mom, dad and kids. They buy everything in the Walmart, from groceries, toiletries, to clothing and sporting goods. None of these groupings of folks are hardly ever seen at the mall or in a boutique shop and this is why I am following your line of reasoning so well.

Caring4Many, I hope they have talked to this girl already, but as frustrating as this case has been so far it would not surprise me one little bit if she had not been contacted by LE. I really hope I am wrong and can eat those words.

I really feel the need to bang a drum all day long LOL.

Yes there are suspects and yes LE has changed their position regarding her status.

I would love to know who first brought up the possibility of runaway.

I am not sure how invested I am in the FB post of 10/17 and I will explain my thinking-per our Verified Insiders, LE was already looking at a recovery not an active search for a missing person prior to that post. In fact, there was specific detail regarding pings and recovering remains.

The online tipster seems to indicate that she believes Cassie is being held and I am not sure that is a view point shared by law enforcement. It doesnt seem that they have changed their minds on it-Klaas Kids was on the ground with cadaver dogs recently. jmvho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog