AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night, Cassie.
We got a press release out in time for your birthday tomorrow. I hope a lot of good, caring, investigative reporters call on your sweet 16, to learn all about you.

You are missed and loved by many, and we are not giving up.

Happy Birthday, sweet child, wherever you are.
May God hold you and your loved ones tightly tonight.

Good night, Cassie.
We got a press release out in time for your birthday tomorrow. I hope a lot of good, caring, investigative reporters call on your sweet 16, to learn all about you.

You are missed and loved by many, and we are not giving up.

Happy Birthday, sweet child, wherever you are.
May God hold you and your loved ones tightly tonight.
That is great. You all are great. I am so glad that there are so many people who have never met her, never heard her name, or been to her town that care so much about her, are pressing for answers and so determined to find her. This place is pretty awesome. [emoji3]

OMG... I wasn't going to post anymore on here tonight but then I got on FB to check out the Find Cassie Compton page and I ran across this:
https://www.facebook.com/1531296123751004/photos/pb.1531296123751004.-2207520000.1417668614./1548495408697742/?type=1&theater
They can't organize any kind of searches, or order some shirts, etc... but they can make some Jamberry nails in her honor. I guess I should be glad they are doing something to raise money... but money isn't going to find her. It's like everything based around her on FB is a social event...

I'm at a loss for words... :facepalm:

I wonder if another possible angle might include how her peers feel knowing that someone their age has disappeared from such a small community? It is something that they have to be talking about and mulling over. Has it caused them to question their own personal safety? I mean missing cases are front and center in the media right now, including in their area....there is a very active case involving the toddler who disappeared.
I honestly think they do not talk about it at all. In fact, I think the greatest reason Cassie has been invisible is because she was not a part of the school system, and no one really notices her "not there". If she had been present daily, it would have been a HUGE deal. I bet very few kids come home from school and bring the impact of a missing person to the dinner table. That is the disconnect.

Having said that, there is absolutely no reason why someone can't make it a big deal, and involve the school kids by bringing it to the campus. I don't know how that would occur, and it would have to be truly benign and more of a remembrance effort I think, but it sure would get people talking.

And, may I add, a federal crime to have knowledge of and not report to LE.

So peeps, heads up- if you have heard of child *advertiser censored* being talked about on a specific electronic device, seen ANYTHING that might resemble child *advertiser censored* on a specific electronic device, accidentally uploaded or downloaded anything resembling child *advertiser censored* onto a specific electronic device, or otherwise discovered anything resembling child *advertiser censored* on an electronic device- report it to federal LE. It is not only the law....but a moral obligation that may very well save a childs' life.

Like I said before, JC has everything to lose by coming forward, even if coming forward is the right thing to do. She is preserving herself. MOO

I'd like to see someone ask LE about surveillance. Even if they gave a blanket "no comment, open investigation" statement. I'm assuming most have seen this post-
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1536087843271832&id=1531296123751004

I tried to poke a few journalists with it. My response was ridiculous. They didn't even open the link. Hopefully we aren't "poking" the same person, lol.
Send it to NG. ANY publicity that gets the ball rolling is good publicity!

I know....that's my point lol....Cassie's ping data is nonexistant....and BR or JCs (or others) would really only be useful after the fact, if they pinged during those 4 hrs Cassies phone was still active and/or it was unusual towers for where they claimed usage during that time.
Are you saying you think LE pulled ping data for Cassie's phone for those 4 hrs?
I get that, but it doesn't quite mesh with no release of actual phone description, kwim? I mean, I know I'm kinda hung up on this, but why in the h e double you know what would you conduct a search in an area, citing cell pings, for recovery of either a missing person, a missing phone, or both....and not say what kind of phone you're looking for???

Yes I do think that ping data had to do with a ping from the time not accounted for ,between 6 and 915. (whatever ping data there is)
I also remembered that when you pull a sim card out of a prepaid it will sometimes mess up the phone and make it where it is not able to verify the SSID (?) numbers , and it will also do the same after it has gotten wet sometimes.
When that happens the phone does not operate and it takes a call to the service providers to fix.
I do not know what kind of effect that would have on the remaining minutes. I would think once the phone lost the SSID numbers that it would no longer operate as if it were a valid number as the account is lost. Which would explain the disconnected thing Judy claimed .

I dont know what you mean by Cassie's pings being nonexistant. I know you know more about what is missing here than I do, I am sure you have good reason to question the pings rumor(?). I am just looking at the collective of what locals have said ,and what has been posted.

Happy Birthday, Cassie. I dont know if today will be the day you come home and I dont know who in your life has possibly/probably moved on from your disappearance. I can say that if you are safe and warm somewhere, you can call yourself in. 1-800-the-lost. Call the FBI in Little Rock or email them a tip if you prefer not to deal with your local police department: (501) 221-9100. Little.Rock@ic.fbi.gov

Just noticed that JC now has an Instagram-no posts though.
http://instagram.com/judy_compton

Happy Birthday Cassie. I hope for your birthday that all the wrongs are made right. You deserve so much better & much more. I wish we could give you that. If by some miracle you're still with us-please contact someone, you can get help if you need it. Just let someone know you're safe.

Happy Birthday Cassie...can you see how many people care. Please let anyone know you are ok. We are here for you.
Sweet 16.

Happy Birthday Cassie! Sweet 16
I pray that the incredible people on this site and others are able to bring you home today.
You have touched the hearts of so many!

I honestly think they do not talk about it at all. In fact, I think the greatest reason Cassie has been invisible is because she was not a part of the school system, and no one really notices her "not there". If she had been present daily, it would have been a HUGE deal. I bet very few kids come home from school and bring the impact of a missing person to the dinner table. That is the disconnect.

Having said that, there is absolutely no reason why someone can't make it a big deal, and involve the school kids by bringing it to the campus. I don't know how that would occur, and it would have to be truly benign and more of a remembrance effort I think, but it sure would get people talking.

The first time I went to Stuttgart after Cassie went missing (mid Oct. I think) I picked my middle school aged grandson up from school, I asked him what was being said about the missing girl from town. He knew nothing about it!! I was shocked to say the least. Cassie is a 15 yr child who is missing in a small town, even though home schooled, surely at least some of her friends attend school. Why would her peer group not be informed to be on the look-out for her if her mother thought she ran away? Why would the school children not be alerted or at least informed of a possible threat if she thought she might have been abducted??? Is it to late now to do this? I wouldn't think so. If it were my daughter or family member I would try at least.
This same first visit I addressed everyone I talked to about why there weren't more flyers posted about town. Most answers were that there are. Well a couple flyers at some stores downtown and a couple gas stations was not I would expect to see in a small town where a 15 yr old is missing. There were no flyers on any side street, none on telephone or light poles...
I admit I have never been this close to a case like Cassie's and therefore maybe I expected to much. But I don't think so...

Happy Birthday Cassie! Please come home..there are people who truly care about you. Call the tip line.. Call the Stuttgart police and let them know you are safe, there are resources for you all have to do is reach out..Please reach out Cassie and please be safe.

Feeling like the most tangible thing I can do today is make a donation to her fund at Arkansas County Bank :sigh:

i can't bring myself to say 'happy' birthday to Cassie....i don't really see anything happy about it since she is missing...but i am very much thinking of her today...
it sure would be nice if some 'friend' could at least post a 'thinking of you today' on Cassie's FB
it is so sad no one even attempts to acknowledge her on there.... she may be gone...but surely... not forgotten?

The first time I went to Stuttgart after Cassie went missing (mid Oct. I think) I picked my middle school aged grandson up from school, I asked him what was being said about the missing girl from town. He knew nothing about it!! I was shocked to say the least. Cassie is a 15 yr child who is missing in a small town, even though home schooled, surely at least some of her friends attend school. Why would her peer group not be informed to be on the look-out for her if her mother thought she ran away? Why would the school children not be alerted or at least informed of a possible threat if she thought she might have been abducted??? Is it to late now to do this? I wouldn't think so. If it were my daughter or family member I would try at least.
This same first visit I addressed everyone I talked to about why there weren't more flyers posted about town. Most answers were that there are. Well a couple flyers at some stores downtown and a couple gas stations was not I would expect to see in a small town where a 15 yr old is missing. There were no flyers on any side street, none on telephone or light poles...
I admit I have never been this close to a case like Cassie's and therefore maybe I expected to much. But I don't think so...

Happy Birthday Cassie! Please come home..there are people who truly care about you. Call the tip line.. Call the Stuttgart police and let them know you are safe, there are resources for you all have to do is reach out..Please reach out Cassie and please be safe.

BBM-when you went back this last time, did you see more posters than the first time you were there?

STM, please come clean the coffee off my screen & desk top

OMG... I wasn't going to post anymore on here tonight but then I got on FB to check out the Find Cassie Compton page and I ran across this:
https://www.facebook.com/1531296123751004/photos/pb.1531296123751004.-2207520000.1417668614./1548495408697742/?type=1&theater
They can't organize any kind of searches, or order some shirts, etc... but they can make some Jamberry nails in her honor. I guess I should be glad they are doing something to raise money... but money isn't going to find her. It's like everything based around her on FB is a social event...

I'm at a loss for words... :facepalm:

:ditto: :aktion1: :aktion1:

Honestly myself I think the best thing that a local could do is get fliers & hang them everywhere publicly allowed. Tell people it's her birthday, ask them if they knew her, find a way to make them relate to her. Hell Id grab a friend & buy a cake then stand at Walmart & offer slices up with her poster. At this point anything to get people talking about Cassie!
As much as I'm sure those that are setting up that fund have good intentions I'd be hesitant to add to it. How long has it say there without adding to something to raise awareness for Cassie? Where will the funds end up? Who decides?I'm sorry to be a bit crass here but come on-nothing big planned for Cassie's birthday? No awareness campaigns ever? These aren't hard to do & whether you include JC or not they should be done & not just to "raise funds." Most of what they're referring to needing funds for can be donated or a volunteer will step on if asked. This is JMO but is seriously think something needs to be done for Cassie that gets attention rather than collects money. No offense is meant to you btw, I'm just seriously frustrated at the lack of effort by some that claim to want to help. I can appreciate their assistance but at some point A LOT more needs to be done if they think people are going to help much less get interested. Cassie needs this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo