AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caring, if you get any nibbles on the tweets, let us know. Oriah has more FOIA than the incident report we have on the thread so there may be something that no other outlet will have available kwim? First come first serve scoop on FOIA docs...saves the media having to do the request and the wait right?

Exactly Caring4. JC is the source of information that is needed to bring her child home. There are all kinds of ways to bring her into the process so she can help in her own way. She clearly wants to talk.

There is one loser here who is slipping through every crack in ways that even I cant imagine, and that person is Cassie. It isnt about one upmanship, pride, glamour, a break from the laundry-this is a real child who may be out in the woods, or in a building or cold or scared...this focus needs to come back to her.

That actually is a good point that I hadn't really thought of- I haven't seen anything on the Find Cassie Compton page about or from JC- anyone else? I think JC also needs to be encouraged to ask people to like the page, post to the page, share the page, etc Not to mention JC & all that follow that page need to be posting to all forms of media- Is there an LR Area Media & National Media list somewhere for people to reference asking them to post to page xyz? I think given the right numbers if you post places together, it shows the media people are interested & makes them want to report on it. Even better when you have an awareness event that you then invite them too...combine that with getting JC to contribute info & help out - A LOT of progress could be made in a short time imo.

Question is-have they contacted her? What happened with all the teams that were created? Did that effort die? I haven't heard anything else since the day they met & were announced -anyone else?

I was wondering about this as well. It sounded so good at the time!!!

This is a critical time for a MP case. After the holidays the interest will die down and opportunities will have been lost. We, meaning everyone pushing on Cassie's behalf, need to maximize these next few weeks.

Caring, if you get any nibbles on the tweets, let us know. Oriah has more FOIA than the incident report we have on the thread so there may be something that no other outlet will have available kwim? First come first serve scoop on FOIA docs...saves the media having to do the request and the wait right?

TBH- the most I have gotten is "favorited" but I don't have the numbers. Other people need to get on Twitter and just go to the tag & RT as much as possible, and favorite them all. I agree on the FOIA info, but if it is just me, I'm not so sure they are going to listen. They haven't so far. It's actually the first time I have seen media react this way.

CAring, can you add any more tags to this thread? Lets get those tweets on them. I am maxxed out or I would do it.

:happydance: This is very exciting-we have a huge number of guests. Please help us raise awareness for this child!! We need your help.

CAring, can you add any more tags to this thread? Lets get those tweets on them. I am maxxed out or I would do it.

Feel free to let me know what ones you want added. I added a few more but I am sure more could be added.

I guess I meant more of has any of them called her -Mom to Mom. Not from a distance, I don't want to associate with you so I guess I'll tag you from behind this SM page contact. There is something to be said about someone having the courtesy of picking up the phone. I can't tell you how many parents of missing loved ones I've talked to, even ones that I thought were involved. But that is step one in gaining trust from them & letting them know you truly care & are there to help. JMO

Eta: pls know I'm not trying to be difficult here. Just saying there's a difference.
Yes, one of the admins called her quite often to let her know of happenings, ask her to contribute, and include her in everything. Judy never stepped up and never contributed.

What happened to all the groups that were formed STM? Are they still meeting?

That actually is a good point that I hadn't really thought of- I haven't seen anything on the Find Cassie Compton page about or from JC- anyone else? I think JC also needs to be encouraged to ask people to like the page, post to the page, share the page, etc Not to mention JC & all that follow that page need to be posting to all forms of media- Is there an LR Area Media & National Media list somewhere for people to reference asking them to post to page xyz? I think given the right numbers if you post places together, it shows the media people are interested & makes them want to report on it. Even better when you have an awareness event that you then invite them too...combine that with getting JC to contribute info & help out - A LOT of progress could be made in a short time imo.

The facebook page could comment on the articles printed recently and invite people to the page and drum up some awareness like that. Just a suggestion. Or even comment on the SDL on-line articles about Cassie and invite ppl.
IMO if JC really wanted to talk and get the real time exact story of what happened that Sunday night and what Cassie was wearing exactly and if she actually saw her that night or not, imo, she has had several opportunities. She had a reporter at her house (or somewhere) just last night. IMO she has had ample opportunity to talk and still we are left with so many questions and no answers.
Maybe she is not answering those questions because she is a suspect. IDK...

The facebook page could comment on the articles printed recently and invite people to the page and drum up some awareness like that. Just a suggestion. Or even comment on the SDL on-line articles about Cassie and invite ppl.
IMO if JC really wanted to talk and get the real time exact story of what happened that Sunday night and what Cassie was wearing exactly and if she actually saw her that night or not, imo, she has had several opportunities. She had a reporter at her house (or somewhere) just last night. IMO she has had ample opportunity to talk and still we are left with so many questions and no answers.
Maybe she is not answering those questions because she is a suspect. IDK...

BBM - that is the only thing that makes sense to me. Otherwise whatever Klaas Kids tells her to do she would do & I am sure they have been asking her the clarifying questions as well!

Great! Thanks.
Did you drop that link on the Facebook page? or JC's?
I have no idea if anyone can post on that page or JC's or not.
Someone needs to get it through JC's head that if she ever wants to find her daughter then she is going to have to step up to the plate and make Cassie the priority.

It looks like to be eligible for their free or pro bono private investigator services the legal guardian must fill out the intake form requesting their services and the person must be missing less than 90 days..so Cassie's mom has a narrow window of opportunity...do able but no time to waste. After 90 days you can request service but it is fee based

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody