AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll continue to "poll" and get input regarding the top questions in Cassie's case, but thanks for getting the ball rolling! I'm sure it helps others that are reaching out too. I'll dig into a SM, phone, and email blitz tomorrow mid-morning. I'll do what I can tonight, but I'm mainly making lists of contacts for the coming week. Hopefully I won't need them though..Will continue to hope she'll be found or come home!

Maybe JC would consider coming here directly.

I have to say, fwiw, I am even more confused regarding the dynamics here. STM has direct access to JC, bigheart has direct access to JC...am I missing anyone? And when did everyone know Cassie? It seems like it has been a while since everyone has seen her, even before she disappeared because we were having a lot of trouble getting even her hair color and eye color firmed up IIRC.

I haven't posted on WS before but I have been following Cassie's case. I am here to help in any way! I dont live in Stuttgart but I do live about 30 miles away, however I have only been living here since the end of Septmeber so not real knowledgeable about the area. I dont make frequent trips to Stuttgart but my husband works there. I am willing to help in any way possible!

:wagon: Ajpags!

Glad to have you on board!

:seeya:

I have to say, fwiw, I am even more confused regarding the dynamics here. STM has direct access to JC, bigheart has direct access to JC...am I missing anyone? And when did everyone know Cassie? It seems like it has been a while since everyone has seen her, even before she disappeared because we were having a lot of trouble getting even her hair color and eye color firmed up IIRC.

I avoid JC, but occasionally drive by where she lives. I knew Cassie best in 2011-2012 seeing her daily in the classroom for about three months. My daughters were around her on Wednesday nights this fall at Flipside (First Baptist).

I avoid JC, but occasionally drive by where she lives. I knew Cassie best in 2011-2012 seeing her daily in the classroom for about three months. My daughters were around her on Wednesday nights this fall at Flipside (First Baptist).

Did they see her Wed night prior to her disappearance?

Anyone who has Facebook has a direct line to Judy. I just sent I her a message on FB, as did bigheart. The only difference was that she answered this time. I never knew Cassie. I stood beside her once, I didnt know who she was until she was gone and I asked my husband. At that time she had short brown hair. I was around Brandon a few times before all this took place.

Thank you STM-what year was that may I ask? And your husband had seen her a month or so before she disappeared...he used to see her walking did you say?

Leather or not? Could make a big difference in how fast they might deteriorate in bad weather or be damaged by animals.

JC is accepting FB messages.

JC may prefer just to come here and help out. Then we can really get an accurate robust timeline and SM campaign going.

Did they see her Wed night prior to her disappearance?

I've asked that exact question, and it is too far back for my daughter to remember specifically. I did ask about seeing any boots, too. With a doctor's visit in store the next day (Thursday), she might have been sick with the crud (upper respiratory infection?) that night. I WILL check into getting copies of sign in sheets from that church TOMORROW.

WS is an actively moderated and very well moderated board. For some of our newer peeps, if a post is moderated (snipped or removed) it didnt pass TOS so it isnt something to bring up again. hth.

I created a facebook page only to do what I could for Cassie. I used this page to post Cassie's missing poster and link to the facebook page on Channel 4, 7 and 11 news facebook pages as well as the Stuttgart Community page, SDL, and even Arkansas Game and Fish. If anyone can point me in the direction to do more with it for Cassie just let me know. It is not a personal page just one I created to help. I am happy to help in any way I can.

I've asked that exact question, and it is too far back for my daughter to remember specifically. I did ask about seeing any boots, too. With a doctor's visit in store the next day (Thursday), she might have been sick with the crud (upper respiratory infection?) that night. I WILL check into getting copies of sign in sheets from that church TOMORROW.

Hmm, when did you find out Cassie was missing? Did anyone talk about it the following Wednesday?

I created a facebook page only to do what I could for Cassie. I used this page to post Cassie's missing poster and link to the facebook page on Channel 4, 7 and 11 news facebook pages as well as the Stuttgart Community page, SDL, and even Arkansas Game and Fish. If anyone can point me in the direction to do more with it for Cassie just let me know. It is not a personal page just one I created to help. I am happy to help in any way I can.

Can you link me please Tupelo? And thank you. :blowkiss: You have done so much...that photo you took still haunts me.

oh bummer, looks like that map is not set privacywise for sharing via other Social Media so is another available? Have any been published with the scant coverage in the press. Aside from the video image of the map we zoomed in on for the Casscoe info that is?

If you can pull the picture up, there is an app on Windows called Snipping Tool that lets you cut a block of anything on-screen and download. It is a pair of scissors with a loop around them. Used to be a right-click feature on Windows XP, but on Windows 8, I've had to track it down like the calculator app.

The poster doesnt say the tank top is blue, which I thought it did.

The web sight looks great ,I had a glitch issue when I went to share it on Facebook. (not sure if it is my pc or the site ,I will try again)

I think at some point we should post a picture of BR mugshot..I think it is important for people to consider things might have happened to Cassie that they might not of thought of before so posting clues and other pieces of information ,that can help flush out tips. People start remembering stuff they picked up on but didnt ''catch''.

I have a feeling alot of people just have not considered anything awful happening to Cassie and that scares me.

One more thing-you said they spent Wednesdays with her this fall, and she was gone by 9/14-9/15(reported)...how many weeks had they been participating in this meeting with her do you think?

The poster doesnt say the tank top is blue, which I thought it did.

The web sight looks great ,I had a glitch issue when I went to share it on Facebook. (not sure if it is my pc or the site ,I will try again)

I think at some point we should post a picture of BR mugshot..I think it is important for people to consider things might have happened to Cassie that they might not of thought of before so posting clues and other pieces of information ,that can help flush out tips. People start remembering stuff they picked up on but didnt ''catch''.

I have a feeling alot of people just have not considered anything awful happening to Cassie and that scares me.

I am with you. I wonder if it is fair to include just BR when JC has been named as well...actually in the latest media no one has been cleared.

It would help to know if Brandon has been arraigned etc. It is a matter of public record. The logs of his arrest, if he has a public defender, all of it is public record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody