AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you make a map like that on Google? I have tried but can't figure out how to save it and whatnot.

well...Cassie might be used to seeing 'nefarious activities'....but remember, even those on the higher end of the socioeconomic ladder have their own issues with proclivities, and thus, possibly a stronger desire to have them remain hidden

Thank you, skibaboo!

I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but wanted to pop in quick and clarify a few questions we've gotten. Yes, filed several foia requests. As stated upthread, mostly info relevant to potential SAR activity (when filing, you kind of have to explain what info you want, and why.)
Have gotten some back, had some declined, am waiting on more. Did not see where any other info had been filed for, which is disappointing and also makes me distrust some other info I've been told. We need investigative reporters on Cassie's case, and foia info is bait for them- so I'm going to see about hitting up some trusted sources with that info before plastering it all over the web, kwim?

I'm also suspicious of conflicting foia info, and info gained from inside sources on the ground. What the heck is going on here?

We've got locals talking about rumors of evidence, and LE releasing no such thing. And serious evidence, at that. We're not talking runaway child evidence. We're talking major felonies.
Something is not matching up here.

People are lying, and imvho-many of these discrepancies point to information being withheld on a local level that is extremely concerning. Idk. I'm really wondering right now what exactly happened to Cassie. And how many people have knowledge of any actions or activities relating to her disappearance. Right there in Stuttgart.

Thank you, skibaboo!

I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but wanted to pop in quick and clarify a few questions we've gotten. Yes, filed several foia requests. As stated upthread, mostly info relevant to potential SAR activity (when filing, you kind of have to explain what info you want, and why.)
Have gotten some back, had some declined, am waiting on more. Did not see where any other info had been filed for, which is disappointing and also makes me distrust some other info I've been told. We need investigative reporters on Cassie's case, and foia info is bait for them- so I'm going to see about hitting up some trusted sources with that info before plastering it all over the web, kwim?

I'm also suspicious of conflicting foia info, and info gained from inside sources on the ground. What the heck is going on here?

We've got locals talking about rumors of evidence, and LE releasing no such thing. And serious evidence, at that. we're not talking runaway child evidence. We're talking major felonies.
Something is not matching up here.

People are lying, and imvho-many of these discrepancies point to information being withheld on a local level that is extremely concerning.

No problem, and thank you Oriah!

I made a start on a map https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zZD4sPiErdd8.kT8Ty12c36ZM

Not a right lot on there at the mo, let me know if I have anything incorrect (I got what I could find from the media thread) And anything else that needs to be on there, let me know. TIA

This past week marks the third time I have been to Stuttgart since Cassie went missing. The second time I was there I drove back to Ms via hwy 130 to 153 then hwy 1. I got on 153 and at a certain point I got a very creepy feeling (that is the only way I can think of to describe it). So I actually turned my car around and drove through that area again slowly checking both sides of the road as closely as I could. I was so disturbed that I took a pic with my phone.( I will try my best to post the pic from my phone)
The hwy 153 area I was on is in the square marked on the map in skipaboo's post

........ I'm really wondering right now what exactly happened to Cassie. And how many people have knowledge of any actions or activities relating to her disappearance. Right there in Stuttgart.
snipped-
yep yep yep
YEP

The thing is, now I'm mad.

I mean, I get wanting to protect people you care about.
But I don't get at the expense of a child.
The life of a child, for Gods sake.

You know what's funny sre? I got a call about Cassie's case a week after she went missing, from a concerned friend in Little Rock. So I called around to the big SAR groups, inquiring. They all said nope, haven't gotten a call (yet) sure sounds like a Hailey.

And now? 2 plus months in?
Well let's just say....yep. So lets find this child, cause God knows we have the schematic.

The thing for me that makes me think BR and/or JC had something to do with it was their quickness to report it when she had left for days before. What made it so urgent this time? Also, I will sound crazy when I say this, but when I think of the "a whisper in the wind" statement, I think of ashes blowing in the wind. Something about that statement creeps me out.

One of the things that bothers me the most about this case is the lack of public outcry.
Please do not take offence locals but this is so strange to me. I have been around Stuttgart most of my life, my daughter and grandson live there, most all my family works there. I expected so much more.... from the first time I was in town after Cassie went missing until now...the silence is deafening..

TupeloMz....may I ask , that is if you care to share...from your perspective and knowing the town and people there.....what is your thought on the general malaise attached to this case? Do people just not care, are they scared for their own daughters...what?? Do they think the perp is already locked up? Any uneasiness, people eyeballing people, wondering if they did it?? Do people even talk about it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member