AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For some reason I always thought it was either BRs or HSs phone that pinged in Casscoe.

I thought it was BR'S phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Still hoping for the best for Cassie. I think of her often and pray for good news. Hopefully, she left an unhealthy family life and decided to start anew. I,too, have been following the case since the early days and had hoped we'd find out something long before now. My priority, though, is that she is safe, happy and healthy and if that means she disappeared in order to have a better life, I would understand-- even if it means we never have any closure. I fear that BR or JC may have involvement but I pray they didn't.

BR and JC are still considered suspects in Cassie's disappearance.

I'm super sad to find Cassie's thread removed from the active MP forum and placed in the 'missing but not forgotten' forum. :(. You are not forgotten, sweet girl.
:floating:

I'm super sad to find Cassie's thread removed from the active MP forum and placed in the 'missing but not forgotten' forum. :(. You are not forgotten, sweet girl.
:floating:

I just noticed that today and had the same thought. I grew in LA, but drove through Arkansas quite a bit. Stuttgart was famous for its duck hunting areas and I've been there a couple of times. I really hate to see this. I hope it isn't here long.

As I was looking through some of my older FB posts, I ran across Cassie's missing fliers. Everytime a new report about missing girls, trafficking, or (sadly) remains are found my thoughts immediately turn to Cassie. Where are you sweet girl? I hope today we hear something, anything that will lead to you or lead you home!

Hopefully, she left an unhealthy family life and decided to start anew. . . . I fear that BR or JC may have involvement but I pray they didn't.
The odds that she ran away are probably on the order of one in a billion.
I think that Rhodes killed her, and I suspect that the mother knows all about it.

I sadly agree but I am try to be hopeful... I just hope wherever she is she is happy and at peace and knows that there are people who care about her.

she looks so diffrent in every photo.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Here's some nice images of Cassie. https://findcassiecompton.wordpress.com/images/

Still thinking of you, pretty girl. [emoji813]beat:
This is beautiful. For so long I have hoped that she ran away and has lived under the radar, however in my heart I know that she was a victim of foul play. When she disappeared from the threads it broke my heart. I hope one day she is found, and the scum that hurt her are held accountable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The odds that she ran away are probably on the order of one in a billion.
I think that Rhodes killed her, and I suspect that the mother knows all about it.

Yep. I agree.

Hoping Cassie gets justice in 2017. So sad that there is still not any movement in this case.

My heart aches for this sweet girl. I really hope she is found soon. If this is her.... 😢

I have been fretting about how to make a post regarding this local news story. My first impression is that I want to say, "No -- this isn't likely." If her disappearance actually occurred in Stuttgart on Sunday night transporting her 60 miles to Tichnor is a far-fetched idea. But if her disappearance happened after the derby upon leaving DeWitt on Saturday night or returning to see people in DeWitt late on Sunday night -- then yes, it is possible to quickly trek 20 miles if there is a vehicle (not a bicycle or motorcycle) available.

The Pendleton area is more popular with fishermen who have boats large enough to navigate the Arkansas River on the west side of the county with strong, expensive motors. Smaller aluminum boats (less affluent fishermen) would tend to stay on the White on the east side of Arkansas County. It is hard to explain that the people I know Cassie and family associated with are usually not in the same social circles as those who would spend time on the Gillett end of the county because travelling that far to socialize is expensive to people who don't have much money or reliable vehicles. Transporting that far from Stuttgart, instead of to the Casscoe area or Bayou Meto, just doesn't make sense to me right now. Country folk are usually keen to who is driving down the gravel roads near their homes. A yard dog might start barking if strange car came by, but might let a rumbly pickup truck pass.

Bayou Meto rarely has current even when it floods. I looked over a map trying to see if the water truly connects. I also need to add . . . that even if the bones are proven to be human . . . the Arkansas River flows all the way from Colorado. River current could pull debris from lots of places further north including Pine Bluff. It has even crossed my mind that the bones, if human, they could date back to Native Americans who were there during Spanish settlement or could date back to the time of lynchings at the turn of the century. There is DNA on file for Cassie with NAMUS, so there should be a clear ruling if marrow is still present.

BF Miranda Michelle Owens is also still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back