AR AR - Cleashindra Hall, 18, Pine Bluff, 9 May 1994

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cleashindra's case will be featured THIS MONDAY on the television show "Find Our Missing" on the TVOne Network at 9/8 central!

Here is a link to the cable providers- see if yours carries that network.

If you don't get it, we will post the full episode when it becomes available.
http://tvone.tv/inside-tv-one/channel-listings.html

Here is a link to the original episode that aired last year.
http://findcleashindra.blogspot.com/p/episode-of-find-our-missing-video.html#.USlwF6VEHy0

Any update on this case? This is one of the more flagrant cases of possible collusion and probable misjustice I have heard of. (Just my opinion of course). What is this new town official doing? Eyes are on this town....

Any update on this case? This is one of the more flagrant cases of possible collusion and probable misjustice I have heard of. (Just my opinion of course). What is this new town official doing? Eyes are on this town....

No 'official' updates. May 9th will mark the 19th year since she vanished from that home...just down the street from her house.

It doesn't seem that they found anything during the search last year...however, it is not really clear how hard they searched.

I believe that the case has been sent off for fresh eyes. Praying praying praying for answers this year.

J4C

Here is the link to article and below describes where you'll find the comments:
http://www.katv.com/story/17286143/...rant-in-relation-to-1994-missing-persons-case

The comment about seeing her walking that night and that she was almost home is comment made by pinkywolfwork 11:32 AM Mar 29 (comment is the last comment listed under article)

And the comment about the woman being beaten by Dr. Amos is made by Hunter Howard 6:05pm March 29th (3rd comment from top)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hope that helps and would love to hear further info when time allows..
:heartbeat:
Smooth
Just wanted to tell you- I just went back to the article your linked and that comment has since been removed. It was there the first time I went to it.

thanks again for the heads up

Just wanted to tell you- I just went back to the article your linked and that comment has since been removed. It was there the first time I went to it.

thanks again for the heads up

This case really smells foul. It has all the ear markings of a small town cover -up. The well-to-do vs. the not so much. I don't care if many years have gone by, this case must get solved. It appears Cleashindra's loved ones have done a good job of keeping this case alive despite other people trying to quash it. I suggest they see if they can find an attorney who wants some publicity and will take this as a civil case, pro bono. If not, contact the Dean of the local university law dept. and see if his students will take it. Investigate whether there is a civil case here. I know the crime happened many years ago, but it appears other laws may have been compromised along the way? I'm not an expert in that department, but I'd talk to folks who are. My heartfelt prayers continue. All eyes on PINE BLUFF. We are watching....

Still watching Pine Bluff. Justice for Cleashindra!

Pine Bluff, AR - May 9th, 1994 18 year old Cleashindra Hall went missing less than a mile from her home. 20 years after he disappearance her mother is still looking for answers.

Laurell Hall said, "When a Mother's Day rolls around it just reminds me that that portion of me is not here, that there is something missing."

"20 years have passed and it seems just like yesterday that I dropped her off at her after school job."

Since 1994 not much has changed in the case.

"We know the same thing we knew in 1994, which is not much."

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/remembering-clea-20-years-later/11854/P0oNdqWT5UmptKN2WaPkpA

This case really smells foul. It has all the ear markings of a small town cover -up. The well-to-do vs. the not so much. I don't care if many years have gone by, this case must get solved. It appears Cleashindra's loved ones have done a good job of keeping this case alive despite other people trying to quash it. I suggest they see if they can find an attorney who wants some publicity and will take this as a civil case, pro bono. If not, contact the Dean of the local university law dept. and see if his students will take it. Investigate whether there is a civil case here. I know the crime happened many years ago, but it appears other laws may have been compromised along the way? I'm not an expert in that department, but I'd talk to folks who are. My heartfelt prayers continue. All eyes on PINE BLUFF. We are watching....

UAPB in Pine Bluff should have a law dept , I dont know for sure but thats a great idea!

Anyone know what is going on with this case? This girl's family deserves justice.
If a group of people on the web (us) care so much, why doesn't her own home town of Pine Bluff, Arkansas? Or are young women in Pine Bluff, Arkansas disposable?

This case was handled pathetically. A disgusting shame. I really wish I could see her Find Our Missing episode and that the series wasn't cancelled.

PB girl here, I know the case very well and it will require some outside coming in to take over the investigation and x to pay for signs to be posted EVERYWHERE You go in Pine Bluff. We need someone to crack-- someone in that town knows what happened knows and I will be damned if we do not get to solve her case. . We will. Anyone know of forums that can help her(Laurell)4? Her husbands very sucks just trying to help came to help in anyway I can.if there is a good list of people she can contact that could possibly help her create fliers I don't know the types of ad for forms y'all have th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM pretty sure we all know what happened , I believe its just a matter of evidence or someone getting a conscious , but I doubt that happens!

Memory of missing woman sparks inspiration
635667986434439157-cleashindrahall.jpg

PINE BLUFF, Ark. (KTHV) - On this Mother's Day weekend, an effort is being made to turn a two decade search for a missing Pine Bluff woman into something positive for the community.

It has been 21 years since Cleashindra Hall disappeared, but her family continues to hold out hope of finding her.

"This is her letter that said she was going to go to college."

They say there is no bond like the one between a mother and child, but for Laurell Hall, a mother of five, she says her Mother's Day weekend back in 1994 left her with a painful scar.

"Sometimes I just hate going through this stuff…it's really just a reminder that you know, she's still missing."

On May 9, 1994, 18-year-old Cleashindra Hall left her job around 8:30 p.m. and has not been seen since.

The Pine Bluff Police Department along with the Arkansas State Police and the FBI have been on the case for 21 years now with still no leads.
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...of-missing-woman-sparks-inspiration/27062661/

Original.jpg

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children recently released an age progression photo. It's what they believe Cleashindra Hall would look like now at 39 years old.

There were several articles written about her on the anniversary. The local media has really supported this family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back