Found Deceased AR - Connie Taylor, 56, husband didn't report her missing, left in night gown, didn't take anything, Corning, Clay Co, 22 May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
CORNING, Ark. (KAIT) - Corning police need you to be on the lookout for a missing woman.

According to Police Chief Jimmy Leach, Connie L. Taylor, 56, was reported missing by one of her sisters. Taylor’s husband said that he last saw her Sunday night, May 22, when she left their home.

She left the residence without her medication, phone, or other personal items. Her husband said she was wearing a white night gown when she left.

Connie Taylor is 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 140 pounds, and has blonde hair and blue eyes.

If you see her, call the Corning Police Department at 870-857-3311 or your local police department.

PPZR6EPI4FG3THF2IC5QM72YKQ.bmp

I hope she's found safe.
If she left without medication, I find myself wondering if wandering-off is a possible side-effect of the medication? Just a thought based on how it's been reported.

I hope professional searches are taking place.

UPDATE:
Corning Police found a body in an alley Saturday morning.

According to Corning Police Chief, Jimmy Leach, the body found matches the description of Connie Taylor.

Taylor was reported missing Friday by one of her sisters.

The body was sent to the crime lab for autopsy and identification.

Husband saw her on a Sunday but she was reported missing on the next Friday?

“Connie Lee Taylor, 56, of Corning passed away May 27, 2022.

Mrs. Taylor was born March 11, 1966 in Doniphan, MO the daughter of the late John and Daisy (Kissee) Johnson. She was an avid Razorback fan and enjoyed spending time with her friends and family.

On May 31, 2019, she married Shawn Taylor. He survives, other survivors include her son Patrick Miller of Corning; and sisters Louise Miller of Corning and Mary (David) Palank of Success.

In addition to her parents, she was also preceded in death by her brothers William and Kenneth Johnson and brother-in-law Roy Miller.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire
Back