TX TX - Robert Bond, 40 Houston, 24 Jun 2024 *moved in w/two people in May who told his mother they had a confrontation and Robert left the residence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.khou.com

'Whatever the outcome is, I just want him found' | New Caney mother desperately searching for

[...]

Cindy Splater said she is worried and growing suspicious. She hasn't heard from her son Robert Bond, 40, for nearly two months.

[...]

Now when she calls his phone the line is disconnected.

They're both from New Caney, but Splater said her son moved in with two people in Houston back in May. After not getting any word from her son she reached out to them.

"They told me that he had left the residence after a confrontation and they gave me different days of when he left from there," Splater said.

[...]

"He was working for these people that he lives with on Sage Road in Houston and now what kind of work he was doing? I get conflicting stories about that. I really don't know," Splater said.

[...]

Bond was last seen on Sage Road near Woodway Drive going in an unknown direction. He is 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. He is bald and has brown eyes.

Bond has a tattoo on his forearm that reads "All who wander are not lost."

[...]

Is this him on the right in the photo? The arrest isn't recent but the name and age match and to me there's a resemblance. Man pleads guilty to using stolen medical records for identity theft

Charges were eventually dismissed without prejudice, (scroll down to find the county in OK with the records).
OSCN Search Results Not sure what happened to the 2 parties arrested with him.

Here's a more recent mugshot from the county of the missing man's residence that definitely resembles the m missing man, in my opinion. (Booking Date June 2023)

. 1722795297505.png

Is this him on the right in the photo? The arrest isn't recent but the name and age match and to me there's a resemblance. Man pleads guilty to using stolen medical records for identity theft

Charges were eventually dismissed without prejudice, (scroll down to find the county in OK with the records).

Here's a more recent mugshot from the county of the missing man's residence that definitely resembles the m missing man, in my opinion. (Booking Date June 2023)

. View attachment 522514

Sure looks like a 'match' to me -- he's got other arrests as well.....momma has good reason to worry....

. View attachment 522514
Yep. See article linked in post 1. In particular:

As far as Bond's past, his mother said he had his share of run-ins with the law.

"It was all drug-related. He had a charge, it's been about four years ago of identity theft. So, you know. Yeah, there's that," Splater said, "He could have made some people mad."

SEP 5, 2024
Authorities responded to the special assignments call at around 6:45 a.m. at 119 Sage Road in a neighborhood near W. Loop.

Homicide investigators are serving a search warrant at 100 Sage. This is part of an ongoing missing person investigation. Further information will be released when available. 202

Last edited:
SEP 5, 2024
The warrant was executed at a home in the 100 block of Sage Road, the same location where 40-year-old Robert Bond went missing back on June 16.

HPD says homicide investigators and SWAT served the warrant earlier Thursday. Two people were found inside the home and are now facing drug-related charges.

SEP 5, 2024
  • Houston police SWAT officers, detectives, and dozens of Texas Equusearch volunteers were on scene for hours on Thursday.
  • Bond was staying with Houston Attorney Sean Kennedy and his wife when he went missing.
  • Sean said Bond was a stranger when they met in May 2024 through the Kennedy's rental home repair business.
  • Sean says after a month, he and his wife told Bond he had to move and that's when Bond vanished.
  • Sean and his wife, Alle Kennedy, were arrested.
  • He's charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
  • She's charged with credit card abuse/possession of fraudulent information.
Sean spoke on camera (see video above):

"I was being kind to a man I didn't know. My wife and I opened our home to him, and now he's gone missing, and I've got the SWAT team in our front yard. They broke in our door and got us out of bed. Now, they're searching the house, and we're cooperating with them," says Sean Kennedy. "Our entire intention when we first met Robert Bond was to be Good Samaritans, to show him a little bit of charity...He became very unpleasant to be around. When he demanded money from us, that's when I said enough is enough. You've got to find another place to live ...He didn't say where he was going or what he was doing. He was upset obviously, and he walked out of our neighborhood, and we didn't see him or hear from him since."

Oh my, drugs and now guns. What was going on in that house?

FEB 5, 2O24
[...]

“He lived a lifestyle that was different than us,” said Rose. “He was into drugs. They were into drugs.”

In May, Rose said her brother moved into the townhome on Sage with two roommates. The townhome backs up to Buffalo Bayou.

In June, her brother told her there had been an argument among the roommates and he was being accused of theft.

[...]

Houston police won’t say if they found any evidence inside of the home, however we did see them removing guns from the home. Also at the home on Thursday – vehicles from the medical examiner’s office.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag
Back