TX TX - Robert Bond, 40 Houston, 24 Jun 2024 *moved in w/two people in May who told his mother they had a confrontation and Robert left the residence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.khou.com

'Whatever the outcome is, I just want him found' | New Caney mother desperately searching for

[...]

Cindy Splater said she is worried and growing suspicious. She hasn't heard from her son Robert Bond, 40, for nearly two months.

[...]

Now when she calls his phone the line is disconnected.

They're both from New Caney, but Splater said her son moved in with two people in Houston back in May. After not getting any word from her son she reached out to them.

"They told me that he had left the residence after a confrontation and they gave me different days of when he left from there," Splater said.

[...]

"He was working for these people that he lives with on Sage Road in Houston and now what kind of work he was doing? I get conflicting stories about that. I really don't know," Splater said.

[...]

Bond was last seen on Sage Road near Woodway Drive going in an unknown direction. He is 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. He is bald and has brown eyes.

Bond has a tattoo on his forearm that reads "All who wander are not lost."

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV