Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone else upthread mentioned that, too.

Parker is a kind of ambiguous name. Cute and trendy, but ambiguous.

It seems like all this started somewhere about 3 years ago from what I'm seeing. Parker died at 2 years old, so his troubles are disturbingly co-incident with a third pregnancy.

I get a real resentment vibe from him. Re-reading the texts from ES and CS, I find him to be very sarcastic.

The interim complaint also shows Scholtes received text messages from his wife while their daughter was being transported to the hospital stating: “I told you to stop leaving them in the car, How many times have I told you”

He responded, “Babe, I’m sorry!” She then said “We’ve lost her, she was perfect,” and he responded by texting “Babe our family. How could I do this? I killed our baby, this can’t be real.”
Parker is a pretty solidly unisex name, according to google. There is Parker Posey, an actress, who has the name. It's also the name of a core cast character on Leverage played by Beth Riesgraf.

As for 'this started three years ago'... if we're taking the sixteen year old's words as truth (I do), this started far longer ago. A decade, if she was being subjected to this from when he got custody of her.

MOO

Last edited:
It doesnt matter if the toddler was sleeping or not. You absolutely NEVER leave your child in the car period. Especially in the summer. This is total negligence and a homicide on the fathers part. His wife is a DR. He absolutely knew better. He just didn't want to be bothered by his own child. Absolutely heartbreaking and devastating..

Someone else upthread mentioned that, too.

Parker is a kind of ambiguous name. Cute and trendy, but ambiguous.

It seems like all this started somewhere about 3 years ago from what I'm seeing. Parker died at 2 years old, so his troubles are disturbingly co-incident with a third pregnancy.

I get a real resentment vibe from him. Re-reading the texts from ES and CS, I find him to be very sarcastic.

The interim complaint also shows Scholtes received text messages from his wife while their daughter was being transported to the hospital stating: “I told you to stop leaving them in the car, How many times have I told you”

He responded, “Babe, I’m sorry!” She then said “We’ve lost her, she was perfect,” and he responded by texting “Babe our family. How could I do this? I killed our baby, this can’t be real.”
I'm lost on this one. Could someone fill me in on who Parker is?

I put the "insurance" tracker on my phone, and saved an amazing amount of money. 15% "good driver discount". Really, what do I care if we are "tracked" to Costco, and the VA hospital?! JMO.

It is interesting, the new "smart" cars. Yet, all of the technology in the world couldn't save this child.
Because he turned the car off.

It sounds to me, Mom was monitoring his driving and purchases. That's why he stole a 24 pack but only came home with ONE of 24 beers.

I would like to take this time to admit that many women, including myself, have allowed men to stay when they should leave. In my case, it was HIS kids. If I kicked him out, I kicked out his kids, too.

Had he actually left the car ON, he would have got a notification. SO WOULD MOM
In my opinion he turned the car off so Mom would not know Parker was trapped, or that he was Day Drinking

This is ONLy my opinion, But I think I am right

ES's statement to the judge in support of her husband is very disturbing to me:

MOTHER - So, thank you for allowing me to speak. I just wanted to say that no-one understands how great of a tragedy this is, more than myself, my girls, my remaining two daughters, and Christopher. So, not only do we have to move forward with grieving for my daughter but we potentially could be losing their father. So the absolute worst case scenario for our family is if Chris were to be away from us. We're already hurting, no-one else shares this bond and this trauma like all of us, all four of us. I know the significance of the tragedy and I don't want you to think for a second that I underestimate the impact that it has on our lives, on everyone's lives, or that I'm undermining your concerns about the safety of those in our household. So, I'm just asking if you can allow him to come home to us so we can all start the grieving process so that he can bury our daughter with us, this upcoming week, and that we can go through this whole process together as a family and so, I understand that there is concern for flight risk, I just don't see that as a thing. We live in this home that all of our girls were brought home in. If anything, Chris wants to stay here, he's always been cooperative through this entire process and we'll ensure that we have continued cooperation and if there's anything additional that is needed from the courts to ensure our safety, I'm happy to help with those certainties that are needed.

He's an amazing father, he's a pillar of our community, he's been a coach for young kids. He's taken them to school every day, he's been the main caregiver; I work many hours so they're all that he sees. This was a big mistake and I think that this doesn't represent him and I just want the girls to see their father so that I don't have to tell them tonight that they're going to endure another loss. And that's all I have to say your honor.

I know she is upset, but this is very disturbing:
So the absolute worst case scenario for our family is if Chris were to be away from us.

I would contend that the very worst case scenario for her family is if Chris is allowed to stay in the same home with them without 24/7 supervision by LE.

Whether he is depressed, alcohol-addicted, remorseful or unremorseful, HE is the problem and HE needs to be removed.

It sounds to me, Mom was monitoring his driving and purchases. That's why he stole a 24 pack but only came home with ONE of 24 beers.

I would like to take this time to admit that many women, including myself, have allowed men to stay when they should leave. In my case, it was HIS kids. If I kicked him out, I kicked out his kids, too.

In my opinion he turned the car off so Mom would not know Parker was trapped, or that he was Day Drinking

I think you are on the money about her monitoring his driving and all his expenses. That's why he had to steal the beer and not have it on any debit card purchase.

She'd also have to be giving him a cash allowance, knowing he was drinking inappropriately.
He seems full of resentment against her and what she has had to do to try to save the children from him.

I'm trying to find more information on this case. Where did you find that he was day drinking and had stole a 24 pack? There is absolutely no excuse for him leaving her in the car.

I think you are on the money about her monitoring his driving and all his expenses. That's why he had to steal the beer and not have it on any debit card purchase.

She'd also have to be giving him a cash allowance, knowing he was drinking inappropriately.
He seems full of resentment against her and what she has had to do to try to save the children from him.
Could you please direct me with a link or something so I can read more up on this? I had absolutely no clue about that. I just read about her death and it angered me and broke my heart..

I just read the article...absolutely heartbreaking..just when I thought this case couldn't get any worse I read this.. he put his family through a living nightmare that ended in pure hell..

@Charlot123 I was wondering if CS wasn't thrilled with another girl.

Yes, his wife texted something like *why did you do it she was perfect* - not a precise citation, but the word "perfect" stood out. "Perfect" as opposed to...whom? His older daughter? His two other girls? The wording is strange. But of course, it may be hard to find proper words given that she was the mother who just lost her child.
However, looking at CS's photos I always wonder if his insecurities ran way deeper than merely being an underachiever with an overachieving wife. So maybe, just maybe, a son would have shifted his priorities, to a degree.

they have a "smart" car, she has access to it on the app. She more than likeley got a notification

Which tells me, she should have gotten one for Parker too. Which tells me the older girls statement of the care being OFF is true . IMP the AC was never on. :( . Otherwise their mother would have ALSO gotten notified
My friends have a EV smart car and they have full access to the car from an app on their phone

If he turned the car off specifically so his wife would not be notified...oh Oh that's horrifying.

I think I read that he drove the older model SUV and she came home in the Tesla JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back